Zec

9 posts in this topic

Is 1111 an actual thing that rings true for you guys? 

I'm not sure how to make sense of it, but It is the case for me that the more conscious I become the more I see synchronicities including angel numbers.

Yes it is true, synchronicity is always the case, but the mind is tuned to causality and therefore such occurrences are often dismissed

I went through a phase beginning about 15 years ago or so. Long before I moved toward spirituality type things. Bare in mind I’ve been into spirituality and only really known about it in the sense I do for abouts 5 years. This 1111 started popping up out of nowhere. To the point where I started telling my mates and I genuinely began to get a shiver of fear down my spine when I saw it. It was everywhere. Literally everywhere. 6-7-8-10 times a day sometimes. It was freaking me out. So I googled it and was gobsmacked that there was so much about it. This went on for about 4-5 years before I just accepted that I see it.

I’d read all this bollocks about angels and spirit guides an all that sending messages. I was a materialist and it just didn’t cut it for me. But in the back of my mind it still freaked me out. It was too persistent. But I let it go yet still seen it over and over, but without consolidating a belief around its appearance in my awareness. I did try play with it mind. If I saw it and there was a decision to be made, I’d take it as a sign I’d go with the ‘yes’ side of the decision. This ended up being a 50/50 positive outcome and I decided it was bullshit. 
Since being into this work, the spirituality path, and having my own awakenings, I came to realise it for what it was. I had spotted it in my awareness, and subconsciously clung to it without realising. Low consciousness behaviour. Very similar to when you decide you like a girl, then start seeing her everywhere. Unconsciously creating it. 
It goes very much deeper than this, and something that only truly came to me through awakenings. Awareness and the focus of your awareness and how that shit works. 
Simply put though it’s all a load of crap from an unconscious mind. It’s not spirit guides and it’s not angels, it’s no shite like that. It’s focusing on a stand out thing that becomes repetitive because you focused on its oddness in the first place. But again it goes so much deeper how and why you focused on its oddities in first place. And a good deep trip for that insight is probably needed. Maybe some can notice this stuff through meditation and the likes, but I can’t. I know though how and why this 1111 happens and it’s a bit beyond my sober human mind to be able to fully explain. It’s more of a realisation of how your mind is working in its ordinary state. Which needs a higher level of state to understand it. Otherwise you’ll just fill your head with bullshit theories

Edited by Dazgwny

Higher consciousness = more synchronicities.

Synchronicities can truly be messages (from yourself to yourself), that's why some people interpret them as "angels" and other funny stuff. And also - higher consciousness = easier manifestation.

What about your mind picking out this number because it satnds out?

How often do you look at numbers, clock time without seeing this number?

Locked for low quality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.