Razard86

What are your thoughts on Manifestation?

29 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Mankind is already in tune with the frequency of manifestation, his creative, generative, technological advances are the very proof of that. In deed, mankind is the only creature on this planet who is studying the laws of manifestation. The only question is.. immediacy.

Yes. The fact that we are communicating here is the very proof of the advances in manifestation. Imagine if I had to travel from Brazil, where I am now, to grab a cup of Coffee and ask you those questions? How long would it take?...Besides, other things would have to be manifested for that, like the airplane, etc. 

Immediacy, time, frequency are pointers to be contemplated. You helped me a lot rearranging the big questions to go forward.  Thank you very much. 

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This topic is deeper than I thought, and it is something I which Leo would really delve into. He talks about in his awakenings how he is conscious of how he is creating everything, its like okay UNWRAP THAT FOR ME. I hope he does a video on that.

I also expect one day Leo will go deeper into this subject.

1 hour ago, Fernanda said:

Yes. The fact that we are communicating here is the very proof of the advances in manifestation. Imagine if I had to travel from Brazil, where I am now, to grab a cup of Coffee and ask you those questions? How long would it take?...Besides, other things would have to be manifested for that, like the airplane, etc. 

Precisely. 

1 hour ago, Fernanda said:

Thank you very much. 

You are most welcome.

You can't manifest things. That's new age weirdness (law of attraction etc).

The idea of what you want to manifest is itself only an image on the screen... Images on the screen are always going to be appearances, you'd need to look through the appearance to know the screen right? But then that backdrop has no desires or wants etc... Because the desires etc only appear on it.

@Razard86 Thank you! I have read both. I will check out Tania's website. You may want to look into Frederick Dodson's work. I had some amazing results from applying his teachings. 

Life becomes a lot more magical and fun when you learn to consciously create. It's like lucid dreaming in waking life. :)

9 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Razard86 Thank you! I have read both. I will check out Tania's website. You may want to look into Frederick Dodson's work. I had some amazing results from applying his teachings. 

Life becomes a lot more magical and fun when you learn to consciously create. It's like lucid dreaming in waking life. :)

Very true, Fred Dodson's work has completely 180'd my life.  He packs so much wisdom and nuance in his books, every reread always blows my mind again and gives deeper insight as I further down the path.  But, if you listen to recent talks of his, he claims most of his books are 'too wordy' and he would condense them more if he rewrote them.  But I love the little details haha.

Have you ever read any Neville Goddard?  His is mostly known as a law of attraction (assumption) teacher, but his later works also delve into awakening, and how it is every man's destiny to awaken into an 'awakened imagination'.  Really gives a new perspective and interpretation of the Bible and Jesus.  I've been finding his work super profound as of late.

@AlterEgo Yes I have. I love Neville. He is a fascinating man. If you enjoy his teachings, you should look into Ernest Holmes. 

On 3/25/2022 at 11:06 PM, AlterEgo said:

Very true, Fred Dodson's work has completely 180'd my life.  He packs so much wisdom and nuance in his books, every reread always blows my mind again and gives deeper insight as I further down the path.  But, if you listen to recent talks of his, he claims most of his books are 'too wordy' and he would condense them more if he rewrote them.  But I love the little details haha.

Have you ever read any Neville Goddard?  His is mostly known as a law of attraction (assumption) teacher, but his later works also delve into awakening, and how it is every man's destiny to awaken into an 'awakened imagination'.  Really gives a new perspective and interpretation of the Bible and Jesus.  I've been finding his work super profound as of late.

Mind sharing what amazing results you had from Fred Dodson's work? I'm currently watching him right now.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 3/25/2022 at 3:31 AM, RMQualtrough said:

You can't manifest things. That's new age weirdness (law of attraction etc).

The idea of what you want to manifest is itself only an image on the screen... Images on the screen are always going to be appearances, you'd need to look through the appearance to know the screen right? But then that backdrop has no desires or wants etc... Because the desires etc only appear on it.

All of life is image, its imagination, its a dream. You are just God masquerading as a human. As a human your imagination is God's power of creation. Without you realizing it you are manifesting what is within in your outside world. You are creating your body, your house, your car, and the people around you. You are just NOT aware of how you are doing it. The point of studying reality is to make yourself AWARE of how you are doing it. To Lucid Dream is to be aware that you are dreaming and to change it according to your will or intention.

The truth is all the time you are doing this based on your beliefs, and the strength of your beliefs will determine your experience of reality. Since you said you cannot manifest things, in your experience you will NOT notice that you are doing it. But if you pay attention.....you will notice.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

All of life is image, its imagination, its a dream. You are just God masquerading as a human. As a human your imagination is God's power of creation. Without you realizing it you are manifesting what is within in your outside world. You are creating your body, your house, your car, and the people around you. You are just NOT aware of how you are doing it. The point of studying reality is to make yourself AWARE of how you are doing it. To Lucid Dream is to be aware that you are dreaming and to change it according to your will or intention.

The truth is all the time you are doing this based on your beliefs, and the strength of your beliefs will determine your experience of reality. Since you said you cannot manifest things, in your experience you will NOT notice that you are doing it. But if you pay attention.....you will notice.

Hit the nail on the head with this one. Well said man.