Dulinho

Three questions about Infinity

32 posts in this topic

@bambi I gave you a precise answer. You don't want to hear it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My position is that phyiscal death never happens. You are dreaming it. That's how profound your dream is.

This is an accurate position from what I have taken from own awakenings.   As amazing and unbelievable as that sounds.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@bambi I gave you a precise answer. You don't want to hear it.

Nope, you imagine you gave me a precise answer.... <--------- do you see the nonsensical way of communicating? It has no value or sense, you simply aren't meeting me at the level Im communicating. 

You make a ton of assumptions, how do you know I do or don't want to hear it -- how could you possibly know my wants or not wants? Such a weird, conversational style

@Leo Gura

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You honestly believe you will die.

You claim you'll live forever?

Apparently living as a homo sapien forever is a gift lmfao.

What about ageing illnes?

On 3/17/2022 at 1:08 PM, Leo Gura said:

My position is that phyiscal death never happens. You are dreaming it. That's how profound your dream is.

@Leo Gura

What do you mean by this Leo? 

Do you think you have a complete understanding of what happens? Or are you just speculating, hence the "My position is". 

The way I understand it is that you'll just keep on dreaming new stuff and I'll be like starting over. Giving yourself basically amnesia in the process of imagining a new dream. Imagining yourself forgetting the "previous" one. (Even though something like "previous" is imagined) 

Which is pretty terrifying. Like actual insanity. But what else would I have to do here? I literally have nothing better to do but to Imagine this right here because I'm bored. 

Existence is pretty insane. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

9 hours ago, fopylo said:

@Leo Gura

You claim you'll live forever?

Not the separate you which thinks, eats and identifies with thoughts, emotions and the sensory perceptions.

The unified you, which was never born and will never die - it is an eternal presence, present at this very moment.

@fopylo you've always been alive. It's just the YOU that is being talking about is not the body that you're experiencing. You are the Whole of your consciousness / Direct experience. 

That's the conceptual understanding I have of it. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

16 hours ago, bambi said:

you simply aren't meeting me at the level Im communicating.

You are not asking me about kitty cats here. You're asking about DEATH!

I'll meet you at the moment of your awakening/death ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not asking me about kitty cats here. You're asking about DEATH!

I'll meet you at the moment of your awakening/death ;)

I get all that, honestly I do, I've done psychedelic profusely for over 15 years, but this still doesn't address my original question.

Quite clearly there is a body that is being imagined that at some point will cease to exist, and something else will be imagined, I don't understand why your being so obtuse on this forum, you speak about these topics in your videos quite clearly, but for some reason aren't willing to engage in the discourse here? In your videos you insinuate infinite re-incarnating machine. etc etc. If you would rather abstain from answering no problem, no need for the convoluted process

36 minutes ago, bambi said:

Quite clearly there is a body that is being imagined that at some point 

At some point is imaginary  - that is the point.  Awakening is about the present moment.  Now.  That is what you are.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, bambi said:

I get all that, honestly I do, I've done psychedelic profusely for over 15 years, but this still doesn't address my original question.

Quite clearly there is a body that is being imagined that at some point will cease to exist, and something else will be imagined, I don't understand why your being so obtuse on this forum, you speak about these topics in your videos quite clearly, but for some reason aren't willing to engage in the discourse here? In your videos you insinuate infinite re-incarnating machine. etc etc. If you would rather abstain from answering no problem, no need for the convoluted process

Death is neither real nor unreal.