WokeBloke

If consciosuness can do anything...

32 posts in this topic

I'm being dead serious here.

Why can't you (so-called consciousness) create a new universe right now?

The point is all those who say consciousness can do/imagine anything can't do it. They are imagining they can.

I think we need to recognize our limitations (physical) and work from there instead of claiming abilities and powers that we simply don't have.

What you think is you(your ego) isn’t really you, it’s your ego that wants to be superman, be rich, get all the girls, the fame, the glory and the power. But the real you is having a blast just dreaming this up right now, imagining this limited world right now right here. It’s having a blast imagining and desiring to be greater than a mere human being. That’s what you have to realize

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

When you will experience consciousness, you will realize that it's infinite. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@WokeBloke What would "new Universe look like to you? Every moment is already new? It would be indistinguishable. The content of appearances, which is all there is, is already changing. In what way would you recognize a change like that without referring to content, which is already in the process of changing to new things anyway. In a way, you already do this when you experience state changes. Dreaming, Psychedelics. Your question is analogous to a TV screen. You are the screen. The 43in HD TV screen is consciousness the pixels or "Display". You can watch any movie (content) you want, for example waking state content, dreaming state content, psychedelic state content.. Your asking why cant consciousness create a new screen? Lets say to a 55in HD TV. Because there is no difference, display would remain display, there are infinite pixels.  same or different content. If you mean universe as in content, your question is already the case. 

Edited by Kamo

Focus on the solution, not the problem

1 hour ago, vizual said:

What you think is you(your ego) isn’t really you, it’s your ego that wants to be superman, be rich, get all the girls, the fame, the glory and the power. But the real you is having a blast just dreaming this up right now, imagining this limited world right now right here. It’s having a blast imagining and desiring to be greater than a mere human being. That’s what you have to realize

Only I can desire. My ego doesn't do anything. I desire to create a new universe right now but I can't do it and neither can you.

Edited by WokeBloke

22 minutes ago, Kamo said:

@WokeBloke What would "new Universe look like to you? Every moment is already new? It would be indistinguishable. The content of appearances, which is all there is, is already changing. In what way would you recognize a change like that without referring to content, which is already in the process of changing to new things anyway. In a way, you already do this when you experience state changes. Dreaming, Psychedelics. Your question is analogous to a TV screen. You are the screen. The 43in HD TV screen is consciousness the pixels or "Display". You can watch any movie (content) you want, for example waking state content, dreaming state content, psychedelic state content.. Your asking why cant consciousness create a new screen? Lets say to a 55in HD TV. Because there is no difference, display would remain display, there are infinite pixels.  same or different content. If you mean universe as in content, your question is already the case. 

Say you wanted to create a spaceship right now. Could you do it?

Technically you could, but, as I understand it, God sort of put itself inside a humongous Matryoshka doll set in order to limit itself. In a way, if you could blast through all of them you could pretty much do anything. Basically, God put itself in a hole and threw away the hole. He knows how powerful he really is, and the unleashing of that would just destroy the dream, so he hides his own self from itself so you can't do all that your "ego" wants to. Honestly, I don't buy this crap right here. There's no way God actually *wants* to experience intense suffering and suicide. Seek meaning, significance, to survive in an alien world in whatever way possible. I think shit just goes down and maybe we just have to work with what we've got. 

Also, as I understand it, this existence is highly based on faith and belief. Think about it, you don't actually believe you could create another Universe right now, and so you won't. You TRY to believe, you WANT to believe, but ultimately you don't, and so you won't be creating anything out of nothing any time soon. 

18 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Technically you could, but, as I understand it, God sort of put itself inside a humongous Matryoshka doll set in order to limit itself. In a way, if you could blast through all of them you could pretty much do anything. Basically, God put itself in a hole and threw away the hole. He knows how powerful he really is, and the unleashing of that would just destroy the dream, so he hides his own self from itself so you can't do all that your "ego" wants to. Honestly, I don't buy this crap right here. There's no way God actually *wants* to experience intense suffering and suicide. Seek meaning, significance, to survive in an alien world in whatever way possible. I think shit just goes down and maybe we just have to work with what we've got. 

Also, as I understand it, this existence is highly based on faith and belief. Think about it, you don't actually believe you could create another Universe right now, and so you won't. You TRY to believe, you WANT to believe, but ultimately you don't, and so you won't be creating anything out of nothing any time soon. 

In the beginning God was ignorant is my view. I agree God (you/I) didn't consciously (for the most part) create this universe with suffering. We create sufferings because we are extremely unconscious. Nobody in humanity was considering oneness (except rare mystics) throughout human history. We simply don't know what we are. In addition belief isn't enough to do something. You also have to be capable. The problem isn't that we don't believe that we can't create a spaceship right now it's that we actually can't.

Edited by WokeBloke

49 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

Say you wanted to create a spaceship right now. Could you do it?

@WokeBloke Your asking if I wanted to create a spaceship, this means the appearance of a spaceship. There are a few ways to answer this question. It is based off of the degree of solidity of the appearance of said spaceship, as well as the state of consciousness, and duration of time to do this. Starting with our normal baseline state, If I wanted to instantaneously, I would refer to (example1).  a mental image of the spaceship which you too can manifest right now by thinking. This would be a lesser degree of creation of the ship. Remember to keep the stance of consciousness, the "screen/display" When your saying to create something we mean to create an appearance of in our own display, You can see the appearance of the ship in this way. A greater degree would be (example 2) to google image search a spaceship and look at the picture, the spaceship is again appearing in my experience on the screen with slightly more solid appearance. An even greater degree would take more time,(example 3) by beginning a process of constructing materials together and building a ship designed for space and now viewing the appearance in that way. Your assuming from the baseline state of consciousness that we can start off with example 3 without first starting a process of building. This would be a mistake in understanding. How ever if we move into the psychedelic states of consciousness, the ease and speed of the lesser degree of example 1 becomes the same way example 3 becomes possible but only temporarily from your own subjective view point. That level of manifestation is not sustainable at the baseline of normal experience. You have to raise your consciousness to raise its capability to manifest greater degrees of appearances in less time.

Edited by Kamo

10 minutes ago, Benton said:

@WokeBloke It is possible in certain states of consciousness. But if you do, this one would have never existed in the first place.

You could reimagine reality into a massive  self reflecting multidimensional dragon if you wish.

a bunch of beliefs

9 minutes ago, Kamo said:

@WokeBloke Your asking if I wanted to create a spaceship, this means the appearance of a spaceship. There are a few ways to answer this question. It is based off of the degree of solidity of the appearance of said spaceship, as well as the state of consciousness, and duration of time to do this. Starting with our normal baseline state, If I wanted to instantaneously, I would refer to (example1).  a mental image of the spaceship which you too can manifest right now by thinking. This would be a lesser degree of creation of the ship. Remember to keep the stance of consciousness, the "screen/display" When your saying to create something we mean to create an appearance of in our own display, You can see the appearance of the ship in this way. A greater degree would be (example 2) to google image search a spaceship and look at the picture, the spaceship is again appearing in my experience on the screen with slightly more solid appearance. An even greater degree would take more time,(example 3) by beginning a process of constructing materials together and building a ship designed for space and now viewing the appearance in that way. Your assuming from the baseline state of consciousness that we can start off with example 3 without first starting a process of building. This would be a mistake in understanding. How ever if we move into the psychedelic states of consciousness, the ease and speed of the lesser degree of example 1 becomes the same way example 3 becomes possible but only temporarily from your own subjective view point. That level of manifestation is not sustainable at the baseline of normal experience. You have to raise your consciousness to raise its capability to manifest greater degrees of appearances in less time.

lol I'm talking about building a spaceship and flying to the moon and putting a sign that says "Look WokeBloke I am unlimited and all powerful" and taking a picture and posting it. If someone can do that then I will accept that they are practically unlimited.

2 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

a bunch of beliefs

@WokeBloke  No hes not wrong. He said in certain states. The most notable state of possibility of this would be in the dreaming state. Where as this waking state your in now would indeed cease to exist. 

2 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

lol I'm talking about building a spaceship and flying to the moon and putting a sign that says "Look WokeBloke I am unlimited and all powerful" and taking a picture and posting it. If someone can do that then I will accept that they are practically unlimited.

I suppose hit up Elon Musk about doing that one lol. 

3 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

I think we need to recognize our limitations (physical) and work from there instead of claiming abilities and powers that we simply don't have.

Limitations are also imaginary. But necessary.

3 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Why can't you (so-called consciousness) create a new universe right now?

You’re already creating a universe right now.

Your human self has narrow awareness which is limited in what it can do.  If you were able to expand your awareness enough, you'd be able to do literally anything, but at that point your human self would be overwhelmed and fully assimilated into your expanded self. 

Imagine if you could merge your brain with an ant's.  The ant would completely lose itself within the much bigger you.  How much say would the ant's portion have in your cognition?  Zero.  The ant basically no longer exists.  This is what would happen if you became powerful enough to do anything.  Your human self couldn't negotiate with your infinite self.

Edited by thisintegrated

1 hour ago, WokeBloke said:

We simply don't know what we are. In addition belief isn't enough to do something. You also have to be capable. The problem isn't that we don't believe that we can't create a spaceship right now it's that we actually can't.

My nigga this is literally a belief in and of itself...

I'm not so sure even the whole can "create what it WANTS".

Think about even fully lucid dreams. The sense of control comes from a thought lagging behind the manifestation. So the idea "I want to manifest a pot of gold" comes prior to its manifestation inside the dream.

But where was the "choice" to have that idea to begin with? The idea/thought just appeared. At SOME POINT in the process something has to just appear. A desire has to appear. When recognition of a manifestation happens at the same time as the idea of it, without the lag, we feel we are not controlling that.

And that's still making concessions to linear time. Consider an infinite block without boundary, already existent...

11 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

My nigga this is literally a belief in and of itself...

Then create a spaceship right now. If you can't do it then it's just a belief.

47 minutes ago, aurum said:

Limitations are also imaginary. But necessary.

You’re already creating a universe right now.

If you can't transcend your limitation its more than imaginary it's real. You aren't imagining that you can't fly, You actually can't fly.

Edited by WokeBloke

8 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

You aren't imagining that you can't fly, You actually can't fly.

I actually can’t fly because I’m imagining I actually can’t fly.

You can fully experience imagination as if it was fully real. It’s just not. That’s what makes it an illusion. Albeit a highly convincing. A master illusion.