Julian gabriel

Attachment to Leo

9 posts in this topic

ok so my recent forum posts obsessing over what is happening in Leo's mind and what he's doing next have shown me that I am much too attached to using him as a means for reaching higher truth. 

I think I latched onto him as a way of remaining asleep to absolute aloneness right after he showed me that I'm alone. 

Any tips on how to cut this umbilical chord? not because I dislike Leo but because I want the truth at all costs.

So severing the attachment is a cost I'm willing to pay. 

I'd recommend Internal Family Systems Therapy

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Teal Swan
Sevan Bomar
Almine
Sadhguru
Moojiji
Eckhart tolle
Dan Winter
Carl Sagan
The fifth agreement
Your Cat.
The person next to you.
The person you hate the most.
The person you are in love with.
The open field you sit in listening to the wind.
The rain on your face.
The music that choose.
Anger. Sadness. Love. Joy.
Yourself. Yourself. Yourself.

Hope it helps.

Edited by BlueOak

PS You are creating the alone feeling too :D. Pick a different one. Smile and laugh for a while. Love for a while. Be grateful.

use mindfullness meditation using emotions and de addict yourself from leo

@Julian gabriel shadow work your Leo addiction. What is it about him that you’re so addicted to? Face what you’re avoiding over and over and you get to be more awake & unlock more energy.

it’s easier to idolize him or talk about your addiction than to recognize your own qualities.

I remember in one of his videos he said something along the lines of; "This relationship you think we have doesn't actually exist." and "One day I want you to get to a point where you drop actualized.org and you drop me."

Hearing him say that felt like the punch I needed.

Out of respect I will take away my unhealthy attachment to him and fangirling.

I think I have a slightly different perspective on this as well, because I plan to place myself in a very similar position as to Leo; teaching self actualization, radically changing lives.

A small part of me doesn't even want me to see Leo in a bad light because then his teachings will loose some potency, but in the end I needed to let go as that attachment will hold me back.

Edited by ZenSwift
wasn't done

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

You’re addicted to Leo to the point of what brother? You check out his stuff everyday? His posts here on the forum? 

For me Leo is just a human being with his insights, around the beginning of his channels (how deal with a break up video, those times) sure I guess I was in a similar place, I would not miss a new video but now I watch from time to time. I don’t know a step by step map for let go a little bit more of Leo’s content but to rather go outside or keep focus on your Life Purpose. Almost daily I work outside with my ipad so I tend to meet new people almost everyday that it made me clear that everyone has different perspective about how to approach life or how to do certain stuff. Spiritual-wise sure, I listen to him sometimes but I also listen to other people and podcasts, also thanks to psychedelics I could come up with my own conclusions and my personal insights. So again for me he is a unique person on his own way brother, so do you and others.??❤️?

Edited by Juan