Ananta

$1 million dollar bounty on Putin's head!

64 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

I doubt anyone's capable of killing Putin. The guy already survived 10 assasination attempts - and 1 million dollars as a reward, for such a colossal task, is ridicilous. Might as well use those money to give military/humanitarian aid to Ukraine.

One thing's for certain in life:  nobody is untouchable.

2 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

One thing's for certain in life:  nobody is untouchable.

I read that he’s in a bunker city now in Siberia, one that’s capable surviving a nuclear attack. Unless one of his children gets fed up and stabs him. It needs to be someone he trusts.

Edited by hello1234

1 minute ago, hello1234 said:

I read that he’s in a bunker city now in Siberia, one that’s capable surviving a nuclear attack. Unless one of his children gets fed up and stabs him. 

Lol, just like Trumpy.  Or he offs himself from isolation.  Nobody is untouchable!  

Edited by hoodrow trillson

4 minutes ago, hello1234 said:

I read that he’s in a bunker city now in Siberia, one that’s capable surviving a nuclear attack.

Actually, the news reports are saying he "allegedly" sent his family there, not that he is there. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

A very dangerous and irresponsible move.

You think if killing Putin was that easy the CIA wouldn't have done it already?

You also have to consider who is going to replace him. If you think Putin is bad wait till you see the replacement who takes over after his assassination. That guy will be a monster.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A very dangerous and irresponsible move.

You think if killing Putin was that easy the CIA wouldn't have done it already?

You also have to consider who is going to replace him. If you think Putin is bad wait till you see the replacement who takes over after his assassination. That guy will be a monster.

Or it might be a guy who likes Netflix, iPhones, TikTok, Internet, BMWs, Venmo and PayPal, modern banking systems and such and wants to westernize Russia instead of waiting for bread in long lines.

4 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Or it might be a guy who likes Netflix, iPhones, TikTok, Internet, BMWs, Venmo and PayPal, modern banking systems and such and wants to westernize Russia instead of waiting for bread in long lines.

1) Russia has been heavily westernizing since 1991. There are no bread lines in Russia any more. Well, maybe there will be after all the sanctions.

2) In the midst of a power vacuum and political chaos, no nice-guy leader will arise. It will be the most corrupt and ruthless monster. Probably one of Putin's oligarch friends.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Russia has been heavily westernized since 1991.

2) In the midst of a power vacuum and political chaos, no nice-guy leader will arise. It will be the most corrupt and ruthless monster.

1)  They're currently getting their asses de-westernized right now lmao.  People won't want to play with rocks and sticks anymore.

2)  If anything, the people of Russia will want someone that didn't put them in this position to begin with.  Kind of a Big Brain move from the USA to sanction Russia/Putin. 

Edited by hoodrow trillson

8 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

the people of Russia will want someone that didn't put them in this position to begin with.

The people of Russia will not get a say. It is not a democracy. It will be a power-grab where the most corrupt and ruthless wins.

The problem with Russia goes much deeper than Putin. The whole country is rotted with corruption, from the politicians to the judges, all the way down to the traffic cops on the streets. Killing Putin will not change that.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

2) In the midst of a power vacuum and political chaos, no nice-guy leader will arise. It will be the most corrupt and ruthless monster. Probably one of Putin's oligarch friends.

Couldn't this be a similar situation to post WW2 USSR? After Stalin died, came Khrushchev who was a big improvement compared to its predecessor. He basically came from the same group. Yes, he did a lot of backstabbing and political machinations in order to gain power, but I think historically there is a general consensus that he was a step forward as a whole for the USSR. 

1 minute ago, Ryan_047 said:

Couldn't this be a similar situation to post WW2 USSR? After Stalin died, came Khrushchev who was a big improvement compared to its predecessor. He basically came from the same group. Yes, he did a lot of backstabbing and political machinations in order to gain power, but I think historically there is a general consensus that he was a step forward as a whole for the USSR. 

1) Stalin was not assassinated. If Putin dies naturally, I do expect a better leader to emerge.

2) Putin is nowhere as bad as Stalin. So things could easily be worse.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

The people of Russia will not a say. It is not a democracy. It will be a power-grab where the most corrupt and ruthless wins.

I know the Russian propaganda machine is working overtime in Russia right now, but is there maybe a small chance the Russian people are seeing Zolenksy for example--as being an actual REAL leader; putting on a uniform and carrying an AK with his fellow brothers to defend his country's freedom?  I know the younger Russian zoomer generation doesn't want this God awful system that Russia currently has.  Especially now that the luxuries of the West are being ripped from under the feet of everyone there.

Maybe like a seed planted into the mind of the 'Gen X' Russians to maybe go "hmmm maybe we can maintain the badass Russian image but also not be stuck in 1940s with these old rich power hungry fucks"?

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Stalin was not assassinated. If Putin dies naturally, I do expect a better leader to emerge.

What's the difference if Putin is killed or dies naturally? It will still be a member of his hand-picked oligarchy who will do political machinations in order to gain power. 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

2) Putin is nowhere as bad as Stalin. So things could easily be worse.

Of course. But why would a new leader be worse? There are different, (and arguably) better circumstances in place for Russia, than there were in the 90s that enabled a character such as Putin to rise to power. 

6 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

I know the Russian propaganda machine is working overtime in Russia right now, but is there maybe a small chance the Russian people are seeing Zolenksy for example--as being an actual REAL leader; putting on a uniform and carrying an AK with his fellow brothers to defend his country's freedom?  I know the younger Russian zoomer generation doesn't want this God awful system that Russia currently has.  Especially now that the luxuries of the West are being ripped from under the feet of everyone there.

Maybe like a seed planted into the mind of the 'Gen X' Russians to maybe go "hmmm maybe we can maintain the badass Russian image but also not be stuck in 1940s with these old rich power hungry fucks"?

This sounds like a pipe-dream to me.

6 minutes ago, Ryan_047 said:

What's the difference if Putin is killed or dies naturally? It will still be a member of his hand-picked oligarchy who will do political machinations in order to gain power. 

It's a big difference. Assassinating him will create chaos and a power-vacuum. And it will piss off many Russian people who honestly like Putin.

Of course. But why would a new leader be worse? There are different, (and arguably) better circumstances in place for Russia, than there were in the 90s that enabled a character such as Putin to rise to power. 

Because when you assassinate a president people take that personally. And they want revenge.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This sounds like a pipe-dream to me.

Well, you ARE Russian after all xD

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Because when you assassinate a president people take that personally. And they want revenge.

There was like a 70% support for Putin among the general Russian public if I am not mistaken according to the last poles conducted before this, the people who are mostly opposed to him were the more democratically minded ones in the major wealthy Russian metropolises like Saint Petersburg and Moscow. 

Further antagonism and Russophobia being spread by Western tech platforms and the rampant disinformation that has been going during the initial stages at the start of this war about the Russian and Ukranian military when they are slowly coming to light with the discovery of dumping of outright fake and older videos and disinformation and posts that we're circulating will just aggreviate them even more that they were painted as whole as a people in the Western media and digital tech platforms as overly demonised, they were going to feel like they themselves and their military has been engaged in a targeted propaganda and disinformation campaign of demonisation and Russophobia being spread on mass on social media and Western digital platforms, for whatever noble war prevention, deescalation purposes that it won't feel like that way to them as it was an attempt to make Russia yield as whole psychologically, economically and militarily, the way the information was being manipulated with, but rather a deliberate attempt against them as a whole as Russians to discriminate against them specifically and to misinform large swathes of population in real time for hyping up war propaganda purposes against the Russian military and Russians in general. 

When even Zelensky recognizes this and wants the normalisation of relations and peace deal struck, for reaching a type of Finlandization policy compromise deal to stop the onslaught and destruction, and to reduce the warmongers and hawks in Washington's prepped defense stocks from skyrocketing even further with the regular Ukranian civilians as sacrificial pawns and collateral damage to that further escalation of tensions with the Russian military:

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

@Fleetinglife

I'm not trying to be mean, but it's super hard to read your posts! I can't read more then the first 1/2 of them.

This is why-

What is a run-on sentence?

Run-on sentences, also known as fused sentences, occur when two or more complete sentences are squashed together without using a coordinating conjunction or proper punctuation, such as a period or a semicolon. 

I don't know if you realize your doing this?

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Ananta said:

I don't know if you realize your doing this?

I’ve seen at least 3 people ask them to stop doing this, they said they would stop, but keep doing it, perhaps just don’t care, I just don’t try to read what they are writing.

Edited by hello1234