RMQualtrough

Leo featured in suicide cult article

392 posts in this topic

Dear @AdeptusPsychonautica , dear @Inliytened1

If you have something constructive to contribute to this thread, I invite you both to do so, but if you intend to fill the rest of this thread with your, frankly, pointless debate about nothing, I would kindly ask you to refrain from doing so, or at least transfer it to your PMs, if it's really that important to you. 

Kind regards, Tim

2 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Dear @AdeptusPsychonautica , dear @Inliytened1

If you have something constructive to contribute to this thread, I invite you both to do so, but if you intend to fill the rest of this thread with your, frankly, pointless debate about nothing, I would kindly ask you to refrain from doing so, or at least transfer it to your PMs, if it's really that important to you. 

Kind regards, Tim

I think we got to the bottom of his ciriticsm.  And that he jumped the gun.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

......but since you're the only one who exists doesn't this mean it's your own criticism of yourself and you jumped the gun and you who is replying with this to you as a reminder? So apologize to yourself for it!!!! HAHA

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

......but since you're the only one who exists doesn't this mean it's your own criticism of yourself and you jumped the gun and you who is replying with this to you as a reminder? So apologize to yourself for it!!!! HAHA

Hahaha.   You enjoyed the feature film didn't you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Hahaha.   You enjoyed the feature film didn't you.

The feature film is imaginary, the viewer is imaginary, the screen is imaginary, the popcorn is deliciously imaginary, it's all imaginary!!!

Just now, SOUL said:

The feature film is imaginary, the viewer is imaginary, the screen is imaginary, the popcorn is deliciously imaginary, it's all imaginary!!!

Damn right. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@SOUL

4 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Why are we even taking this drama seriously? I thoight we were done talking about Solipsism here.

@Inliytened1  what was his criticism boiled down to?

@Inliytened1  I thought the gist of his criticism was purely for attention, rumo, gossip and drama. Or was it just mainly him accusing Leo of being a cult leader?

@Danioover9000  This is the cult thread, the solipsism thread is all the other threads until Leo comes out with a new video topic, then all the other threads will be that topic.

Although, remember, you're the only one that exists and everything is imaginary including this reply... so why are you taking to yourself?

Just now, crossfold said:

Yeah it’s not a cult. It’s a device you (whoever reading) made to awaken. ?

You left breadcrumbs in your Infinite intelligence 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, SOUL said:

@Danioover9000  This is the cult thread, the solipsism thread is all the other threads until Leo comes out with a new video topic, then all the other threads will be that topic.

Although, remember, you're the only one that exists and everything is imaginary including this reply... so why are you taking to yourself?

Enough with the sarcasm.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Enough with the sarcasm.

...if you're the only one who e.... eh, never mind.... I mean it.... NEVER MIND!

25 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Inliytened1  I thought the gist of his criticism was purely for attention, rumo, gossip and drama. Or was it just mainly him accusing Leo of being a cult leader?

Honestly I don't know.  That's why I asked.   I'm willing to meet him head on.  I also can take it on the chin if I'm wrong.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@SOUL

10 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Yeah, I get that I'm the only one that exists, and everything is imaginable on the absolute level and relative levels.

But honestly, no offense to Leo Gura, he sucks at being an actual cult leader. If we made a low to high tier of cult leaders, Leo's on the bottom tier easily. He can't compete witb the likes of Charles Manson or Donald Trump cult wise, so accusing him of being a cult is delusional and intellectually lazy. To me it's just bad and stupid with some individuals trying to build a case that Leo or Actualized.org is a cult, without realizing the foundation for sucb a case being built is on top of a sink hole. It's also not surprising, taking into account where they come from, their value sustem, cognitive and moral development, personality traits, states of being and consciousness, and other lines of development, and other areas if regression being projected.

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@SOUL

Yeah, I get that I'm the only one that exists, and everything is imaginable on the absolute level and relative levels.

But honestly, no offense to Leo Gura, he sucks at being an actual cult leader. If we made a low to high tier of cult leaders, Leo's on the bottom tier easily. He can't compete witb the likes of Charles Manson or Donald Trump cult wise, so accusing him of being a cult is delusional and intellectually lazy. To me it's just bad and stupid with some individuals trying to build a case that Leo or Actualized.org is a cult, without realizing the foundation for sucb a case being built is on top of a sink hole. It's also not surprising, taking into account where they come from, their value sustem, cognitive and moral development, personality traits, states of being and consciousness, and other lines of development, and other areas if regression being projected.

He was joking 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Danioover9000  My impression is that culty behavior is way more prevalent than people realize, so much of society is ruled by it from social norms to religious belief to consumerism and on and on.

Even though there is definitely a concerted top down effort to control people, their thinking and behavior through all the means of society it appears people willingly volunteer themselves to be culty because of the desire to belong.

Even if Leo took every possible precaution to distance from any cultiness people would still behave this way because it's been ingrained in their conditioning to do so. It may even be accurate to argue that humans have a natural social disposition that leans towards it.

@Tim R noted and agreed. I think I have said my piece around the ban scenario.

I would just like to address this final point of @Inliytened1, because I do believe it is constructive and fits the theme of this particular thread.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

So I don't actually believe we did get to the bottom of my criticism because things got de-railed somewhat and so my understanding is that you feel something has been missed by me, and that my doing so indicates my "jumping the gun". I have read through the thread and can only assume you are referring to is the notion that Leo never claimed to have healing abilities, only that it was possible - thus my criticisms are invalid, and I "jumped the gun".

This is entirely incorrect. Here is the direct quote

"I can help you to discover that you are God. When you do realize that you are God, this will instantaneously solve every single problem in your life, not only that but it will heal you, it will heal you of every disease and problem that you have"

Here is the timestamp to him saying it - https://youtu.be/6BOSwQAM27M?t=111

Just to add a further bit of context this was said by someone who states they have already had such an awakening, many times in fact, and is now declaring that they can give other people the same awakening, which he is OBJECTIVELY stating (I know you struggle with this one) that it will "Heal you of every disease and problem that you have"

So my criticism is that Leo is making an OBJECTIVE claim with a real world outcome, and as I have said before to make such a claim is delusional, just as it was delusional when Connor Murphy was making such claims and Leo RIGHTFULLY described him as delusional.

Now in addition to my own opinion of what was said, Leo himself offered his own take on that particular quote right here on this forum on a conversation he and I had back in 2020. Here is what he e said about the exact quote I listed above, and I will leave the direct link below

Leo Gura - "That particular statement was overstated, to be fair to you. And I can see why that would arouse skepticism in people like you."

OK, so even the guy who said it admits that he did actually say it and that it was a bit "overstated". Once again we can see that the criticism is indeed absolutely valid, and that no - there was no "jumping the gun".

Now I will completely grant that later in the video Leo starts talking about some things which MIGHT be possible, which is what I think you are latching on to, but hey - that's a problem with much of Leo's content in that he says A LOT OF STUFF, some of which is contradictory to itself. Again this is covered in that original thread from 2020. 

I hope this helps clear up your confusion around "jumping the gun", and gives a useful lesson in not overusing the phrase "jumping the gun" particularly when it as actually you who is jumping the gun, in saying that someone else is jumping the gun. I hope it also firmly puts to bed the fanciful idea that I am just pulling these criticisms out of thin air - as you can see I keep fairly exhaustive receipts.

Are we all good now, or is there something else you would like me to cover? ?

34 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Honestly I don't know.  That's why I asked.   I'm willing to meet him head on.

As you know from experience I am happy to meet you head on anytime. Last time we did meet head on you ended up straw manning around things I have never actually said, and agreeing with everything I did actually say.

34 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I also can take it on the chin if I'm wrong.

Glad to hear it, because you are in fact wrong so I hope you have a strong chin ?

Edited by AdeptusPsychonautica

@Inliytened1 It certainly is in light of how the current political landscape has become. Looking at how the political parties have become almost like ideological cults with some extremists on the right even openly and eagerly talking about civil war and violence as the only way to 'resolve' it.

@AdeptusPsychonautica here is your great misundersnding and you can only be awake to know this"

"I can help you to discover that you are God. When you do realize that you are God, this will instantaneously solve every single problem in your life, not only that but it will heal you, it will heal you of every disease and problem that you have"

Yes. In God Consciousness you WILL be cured of all ailments.   I have confirmed this.  However- once back in the ego these things will return.  It may take years to return but the further you sink back into the ego they shall return.   But Leo did not lie.  In a state of God Consciousness you will be cured of everything  because you will be God. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.