Jannes

Is F+ request morally wrong?

87 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Hello from Russia I h@te women. They are so fvcking unconscious in this damn dream of mine. The Games just make me isolate and become more conscious. Then I go beyond them. But, whenever I open snapchat and see the unconscious bullshit, the memory all comes back.

Women are beautiful angels dancing around a fountain. 

It's not that we don't give sex. We only give it to the man we are pleased with. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Women are beautiful angels dancing around a fountain. 

Or dark angels. ^_^

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Just now, puporing said:

Or dark angels. ^_^

Hahaha xD :Dsometimes 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 hours ago, puporing said:

Obv you just have to pleasure yourself in that case and keep looking, unless you found someone mutually interested in just having a good time (which you can't really count on finding quickly). I mean even if you had a gf it may not be enough for you for some guys and gals so then what? It's prob never going to be 'enough' for some people. 

I actually have F+ with that person that just who just texted me again. I really though that was it but after more then a week she just texted me if I want to come over and we had a good time. The vibes were never as good. And I made very clear that I don’t want a long term relationship before. So it can definitely work. It was just really painful to set up for her and also for me because I felt bad that I hurt her. I made a lot of mistakes though and it almost didn’t work. I wouldn’t repeat the process even if I knew I would succeed in the end. That’s why I wrote the thread because I wanted to know if you can set this up without one of the parties getting hurt. For example I asked her after a date and a whole weekend together if she wants F+ which of course hurt her because she felt like this is going somewhere else. But my thought was that maybe it’s okay if I asked a girl at the start of a relationship and if I framed it a certain way. 

Edited by Jannes

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When you are physically weaker you must employ more implicit and indirect methods. This is why women will give you their number and lie to you about wanting to see you again. It's too risky for a woman to create a direct physical confrontation.

But why would simply saying no lead to physical confrontation ? Why are we trying to normalize misleading and dishonest communication ?

Yes, some very underdevelopped person might act out his emotions and beat the girl up for saying no but that's just criminal behaviour which I hope is rather rare. Can't we aim for a more conscious society where everyone can handle rejection (more) peacefully ?

If everyone plays games we will justify playing even more games and becoming more cunning and devilish than average to meet our agenda's.

11 hours ago, Jannes said:

saying that you don’t want to date a girl any longer would be worse then saying that you only want her as for sex. Because at least you give her physical approval instead of none approval whatsoever.

Well for my personally, I wouldn't be content with being given only physical approval. I want commitment and respect. I want to be seen as a girlfriend, not sex object. This is why it hurt when all they see in me is physical potential. I have so much more to offer.

There are women where I simply wouldn’t get the idea of just asking them for sex because I see them as potential relationship partner although if they asked me if I just wanted casual sex then I would of course say yes. Once we classified people in our mind in a certain way then it probably gets difficult to change that picture of them.

How do you classify people? Based on what?

And so it’s very revealing for a women because only if the guy saw her from the beginning as a sex object could he have made the change in his mind.

Are you saying that it's possible for a guy to change his mind after already classifying someone as sex object? 

5 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Well for my personally, I wouldn't be content with being given only physical approval. I want commitment and respect. I want to be seen as a girlfriend, not sex object. This is why it hurt when all they see in me is physical potential. I have so much more to offer.

Yeah I only made that point because I am trying to figure out why F+ request is worse then a direct breakup.

How do you classify people? Based on what?

I just feel like you sort people unconsciously and it is very hard to change the place where you once sorted someone in. That’s why it’s so hard to get out of the friend zone. Based on how you vibe with people so personality, common interest, worldview and yeah just the general flow. Is it comfortable to sit in silence together.

Are you saying that it's possible for a guy to change his mind after already classifying someone as sex object? 

Yes I think so. A hot person can become beautiful and a beautiful person can become hot. That’s how I see it but maybe that changes when I have more experience.

40 minutes ago, Flint said:

But why would simply saying no lead to physical confrontation ? Why are we trying to normalize misleading and dishonest communication ?

Yes, some very underdevelopped person might act out his emotions and beat the girl up for saying no but that's just criminal behaviour which I hope is rather rare. Can't we aim for a more conscious society where everyone can handle rejection (more) peacefully ?

If everyone plays games we will justify playing even more games and becoming more cunning and devilish than average to meet our agenda's

How does the women know whether the man she is talking to is safe or not? She has no idea how he will respond to rejection. In many circumstances the women knows nothing about the man and is not going to risk her safety in the name of being honest to some dude she barely knows

Yea in a perfect world a women wouldn't need to play games like that but we don't live in anything near a perfect world lol

But I don’t think it’s possible if you see someone as "100% sex object“ from the beginning there definitely has to be relationship potential from the start which is only not strong enough to lift off.  And if through some change the parsonalities fit better together then I think the classification can change. 

Yes I think so. A hot person can become beautiful and a beautiful person can become hot. That’s how I see it but maybe that changes when I have more experience.

Edited by Jannes

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because men can compete through direct physical power.

Women must compete using soft power and social games because they would lose in a direct physical conflict.

When you are physically weaker you must employ more implicit and indirect methods. This is why women will give you their number and lie to you about wanting to see you again. It's too risky for a woman to create a direct physical confrontation.

Spot on. Men evolved for hard strength (overt, direct), women for soft strength (covert, indirect). For a woman being ostracised from the social group is a risk to her survival, for this reason she evolved to be more socially cunning, and social soft skills for survival. Men having physical strength so can fight for their survival, although being social also helps but doesn't need to be relied upon as much as a survival strategy as it does for women. 

It's the reason women are more communitarian (also because of maternal caring instincts for children), seek attention (attention from the social group especially men = being watched over protected), avoid blame / accountability / saying sorry (not entirely but generally), as it risks their survival if their 'bad' and not under the social tribe / clans protection. Men can be more individualistic and have their own opinions etc because of this, as they can defend against opposing views etc better. For this reason women are more susceptible to cults, group think, herd mentality, trends, consumerism as to fit in etc. Men also, just not as much. 

Edited by zazen

1 hour ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

No. I would simply proceed with cautious efforts.

Which in translation means - being choosy.

Everything in life has negative, life altering consequences to it.

Not EVERYTHING has life altering consequences. Getting pregnant though, is pretty life altering.

Don't play games with me. Women sleep around all the time with the possibility of getting pregnant.  

Women constantly reinforce the sexual-objectification narrative whilst simultaneously fighting against it. Tiktok is a prime example of the latter(Onlyfans, Instagram, Social Media in general). Women also have this fixation on "bodies". It seems to be the topic of conversation in all conversations ?. The problem I have is the contradictory mind games.

You know what? Have a nice day. You seem pretty aggressive and bitter.

@Aleister Crowleyy @somegirl Are you guys truth bombing each other while insisting to be subject to the law of the other by defending yourself?

What in the world do you expect out of this? And what am I missing if I say it looks like your disagreements rests on the expectation or hope of the other being composed as a personality like yourself?

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@Reciprocality I just want to make her as emotionally stimulated as possible. It's so fun to piss off women. To do the latter, simply hold up a mirror. 

Right now, I'm doing absolutely nothing in my day. Pretty rare to occur which is why I'm so active today.

Dude get a grip, you sound toxic af

@Aleister Crowleyy

@Reciprocality Leo gura should tell you all that awakening isn't cherries and ice cream. 

Is it not? What is it then master?

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

I generally think it's morally wrong in the long term for you and the person.

And I would not recommend it for my sons or daughters. 

The relationships and sex you have stay with you. They stain you. So be careful who you get involved with. They impact your future relationships.

Sex also influences how you feel about a person and it blocks you from thinking clearly about the girl/boy. Or the opposite will happen where you objectify that person because you cannot be completely vulnerable.

Secondly, you don't know these people. Most people are harmless of course, but all it takes is one girl to persuade you to do something, then you get robbed like one user posted here. or they're crazy, or whatever. But thats what you get dude when you f*** around with strangers.

Be the kind of man, you'd want your imaginary daughter to have. 

Edited by SgtPepper

2 hours ago, something_else said:

I just want to make her as emotionally stimulated as possible.

You could maybe try that technique in different settings, like on a bed with a girl you like. ? It could be more effective.

2 hours ago, something_else said:

It's so fun to piss off women.

Jokes on you, today I am very happy and nothing can ruin it. B|

Edited by somegirl