Someone here

Our Life is fake

36 posts in this topic

The character you're experiencing is a character, i.e. an imaginary construct, that only seems 'concrete' and 'real' because you simultaneously imagine 'time', 'space', 'brain', 'physical world', 'other', 'self' etc.

Consider that everything you "know" about yourself, i.e. age, education, friends, parents, siblings, job, country, year & date & time, girlfriends, life events, personality, that your body is 'yours' , every fucking thing in reality is nothing else than a story, a serious story, sure, but still in the end just social conditioning, programming.

You're hard-coded by your genes and upbringing to believe you are 'a person that was born and that can and will die' ...

The most fascinating thing we do to our children is we tell them 'please, Thomas(ine), be a good boy/girl and be it by yourself, not because we told you to!'...

You see? We tell our children they should be loving, good, tolerant, well-behaved adults, while simultaneously telling them that if they don't feel that naturally, they are still sinning.

You see how fucked up that is? It's called a "double-bind" (google the term).

We are basically programming souls (our true most essential nature) into socially survival-oriented robots (ego) without telling these souls that we did it.

Dude, all of your beliefs, age, history: it's all code. And you didn't code it yourself (most of it not, at least). 

Age? Who gives a fuck about age.

Career? Who gives a fuck about your career.

Beliefs? Who gives a fuck about what you believe in.

Success, money, your outward fake appearance? Who gives a damn.

Well, dude, I don't, cos I'm not sleeping in ego anymore, but most people actually seen to take all these 'statistics'/stories very, very seriously, and they seem to be happy with it (being robots, being asleep). 

But when it dawns on you one day, that the whole of your life has been nothing but code/programming, well that fucking hurts. That fucking hurts. Ignorance is Bliss as they say.

But when you have that realization, you are basically beginning to wake up.

And when you are completely tired of fake games and inauthenticity, well, then you're gonna wake up.

But it takes time.

You can't fuck around with ego or survival.

It takes time.

You are already completely perfect in the eyes of God.

Reality is an eternal Infinite process/movement; and you're right in the middle of that process. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Personal opinion on this after lots of awakenings: drop the asceticism. 

Desire can be holy and purpose can be holy. 

What matters is the consciousnesses you operate at.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Life is not fake.Life is a dream.Dream of God.Can't be fake since there only can be Truth.

Love=God=Truth=Dream/Life (no distinction)

Enjoy your dream.

Or don't.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enjoy your dream.

Or don't.

I do.

Will everyone the same.Your dream is unique and sthg you should celebrate. 

Joy and fun.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enjoy your dream.

Or don't.

We are  in the same kind of position as a little fish (ego) swimming around in the gigantic ocean (Reality), 'looking for the infamous Ocean' (enlightenment), but never finding it, only finding water.

As long as the fish is searching for The Ocean, he will never find it.

The day he fully lets go, surrenders completely, deeply relaxes all inner contractions, well, that shall be the day he realizes he was in The Ocean all along (enlightened all along, awake all along, God all along).

-Osho

@Someone here Right.

But from there going to a notion like "you are alone" this is a one big step too much.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

11 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Someone here Right.

But from there going to a notion like "you are alone" this is absurd and one big step too much.

Whatever you believe IS real.

As in objectively real? Of course not. Nothing is.

That's what's REAL: That absolutely nothing is real. It's so unreal it simultaneously becomes real.

You see?

Be careful what you believe in.

-Osho

@Someone here Really good stuff.  Thanks for sharing.

When the others say, enjoy the dream (makes me think of hedonism for some reason haha), deconstructing the dream can be fun too haha - like what you just did. 

It is funny how parents tell their kids - you have to go to school and get a job - when the kid didn't ask to be born and didn't ask to have to do any of that.  But then well reality is here.  Did reality ask to be here?  Maybe we/it did/does, maybe not.

If we started telling the souls/egos - hey I am programming you and here is how, would that be better?

I sometimes give a fuck about age/career/beliefs because then I can ask the person about various things I have/(am) programmed myself to be interested in

If we forget the story/programming, it can feel like nothingness and sometimes we are bored and just want to experience something because we are here and what else is there to do.  What else is there for reality to do other than be/experience reality in different ways?  Our experience is what we see/imagine and if we saw/imagined nothing, we may experience nothing - - so it can be nice to still get to see/imagine stuff.

I think for many, the games don't seem fake to them - - but yeah the construct/concept/programming of everything is like the mechanism, the filter, the code, the stuff to look at

The joy of getting to see/imagine oneself seeing/imagining and how oneself is doing that

You (we) are also already messed up in the relative eyes of God too - which is fun because then we get urges to change stuff (to reprogram it based on what our current programming wants it to be)

When I think of being in the middle of infinite reality - it makes me curious as to what could be to come in the other middles (but again programmed myself to be curious)

Edited by PepperBlossoms

15 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

@Someone here Really good stuff.  Thanks for sharing.

When the others say, enjoy the dream (makes me think of hedonism for some reason haha), deconstructing the dream can be fun too haha - like what you just did. 

It is funny how parents tell their kids - you have to go to school and get a job - when the kid didn't ask to be born and didn't ask to have to do any of that.  But then well reality is here.  Did reality ask to be here?  Maybe we/it did/does, maybe not.

If we started telling the souls/egos - hey I am programming you and here is how, would that be better?

I sometimes give a fuck about age/career/beliefs because then I can ask the person about various things I have/(am) programmed myself to be interested in

If we forget the story/programming, it can feel like nothingness and sometimes we are bored and just want to experience something because we are here and what else is there to do.  What else is there for reality to do other than be/experience reality in different ways?  Our experience is what we see/imagine and if we saw/imagined nothing, we may experience nothing - - so it can be nice to still get to see/imagine stuff.

I think for many, the games don't seem fake to them - - but yeah the construct/concept/programming of everything is like the mechanism, the filter, the code, the stuff to look at

The joy of getting to see/imagine oneself seeing/imagining and how oneself is doing that

You (we) are also already messed up in the relative eyes of God too - which is fun because then we get urges to change stuff (to reprogram it based on what our current programming wants it to be)

When I think of being in the middle of infinite reality - it makes me curious as to what could be to come in the other middles (but again programmed myself to be curious)

What I'm trying to communicate is NOT something that can be believed or learned or gained or attained or achieved or understood or known.

What I'm trying to communicate can only 'be missed' (every adult seems to miss it) because it's so hilariously obvious to the real you, on the one hand, and extremely threatening to the ego (robot) that wants to survive and reproduce, on the other hand.

"To not miss it" any longer, one - perhaps - has to imagine what the world looks like from the PoV of a 1-4 year old girl/boy. That's fucking it.

One has to let go of beliefs. Empty your cup, as they say in Zen.

It's much much more about unlearning than learning.

It's about embracing the mental state of 'not-knowing' instead of being addicted to 'knowing'.

Did Newton know about gravity before he 'got it' when the apple fell down onto him? Hell no, he was first in a state of not-knowing.

Was Einstein addicted to 'knowing things' (= clinging to beliefs to make sense of the chaotic world) before he 'invented'/'realized' the (theory of) relativity of time & space? ? ? ?☯️??⌛?

Hell fucking no. Einstein (and Niels Bohr and other great mystics) was curious and open-minded in extreme ways that most people can only dream of.

Einstein acknowledged and embraced the fact that, absolutely speaking, he knows 0. Nothing at all. Even General Relativity is just a useful, accurate, mathematical *model* ... at best.

Precisely because of the fact he acknowledged he didn't know shit, he was able to grasp such a magical mind-bending thing as the relativity of time & the curvature of space. What preceded these genius insights was <a total empty, calm 'state of not-knowing'>. Period.

Let go. Accept. Surrender to your Innocence. Swim in your inner humility. Plant seeds in the garden of your mind so that your inner essential serenity, courage, truthfulness, non-attachment, love, sobriety, authenticity can begin to grow and overthrow your programmed ego.

-Osho

55 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The day he fully lets go, surrenders completely, deeply relaxes all inner contractions, well, that shall be the day he realizes he was in The Ocean all along (enlightened all along, awake all along, God all along).

That's not how awakening works.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Right now you're experiencing this particular perspective from this particular imaginary human body and mind.

From this perspective, from the perspective of YOU as The Dao that can't be spoken, God, Absolute Eternal Infinite Consciousness, Norhingness... from that perspective,leo is just like a wave (imaginary you) in an eternal, infinite, dimensionsless ocean (real You, The Self-Less Self, Awareness Itself). What happens in a normal ocean when a wave finally splashes to the ground? ? A new wave starts to emerge, right. ?

You are, in truth, the fabric and structure of existence itself. You are the whole ocean hallucinating it's only a wave. Isn't that what awakening reveals anyways ?

-Osho

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Someone here You die for real.That is how it works.

@Zeroguy to die before you die . 

Not physically. 

-Osho

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are, in truth, the fabric and structure of existence itself. 

Existence isn't made of any fabric or structures, it just is what it is.

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Zeroguy to die before you die . 

Not physically. 

For full awakening it is True.You actualy die.

Ask Leo.

All programming can be questioned, but that very questioning unfolds in the same sphere all programming happened in.

There is something which makes both possible. You think and experience trough it every day, yet never about it. So what is it?

It is not consciousness, for that is the recognition that they are there at all as well as the result of them being there. To recognize what it is is all there is left to do when programming have exhausted its utility.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

The stuff we think about in our head we say is imaginary because we look outside our head in the surroundings and say, it’s not there.  The stuff outside our head we see with the inside of our head and so it is like that to is imaginary too because it is from inside the head.  But, when we say the head is part of the universe and there is no outside the universe, then it is like, there is no context for any of this that is happening other than what we imagine and physically make it to be.  We are like all of the material of the universe seeing/being/interacting but yet it is both real and not real at the same time because when you look outside of it, which there is no outside (which I am imagining there being no outside but it could be more stuff inside stuff type thing), there is nothing to say it is out there.  Also, the characters we imagine inside the head we could imagine to have character’s inside their heads too (like dolls inside dolls).

Agreed with the deconstruction or constant not knowing which lets us play with ideas like kids play with toys.

Edited by PepperBlossoms

Yes, your tiny individual self that you believe is you is just a wave in the ocean, but again, the idea is that the wave actually is not just a wave, it is the movement of the entire ocean, and therefore there actually is nothing but the ocean, and by moving it is appearing, being, manifestation. 

And in the relative level, yes, you'd been conditioned by society and your biological structure, and so forth, but at the absolute level, they are all you, they are not something but you, the ocean. All the waves are the ocean believing that they are wave, when actually they are all one, and you are that one. 

All personal selves are the movement and activity and "being" of the same one self, and that same one self is the same one self, therefore that is the level where the ideas, even the experiences, of you and i and them etc lose their meanings, and there only remains the one. 

25 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yes, your tiny individual self that you believe is you is just a wave in the ocean, but again, the idea is that the wave actually is not just a wave, it is the movement of the entire ocean, and therefore there actually is nothing but the ocean, and by moving it is appearing, being, manifestation. 

And in the relative level, yes, you'd been conditioned by society and your biological structure, and so forth, but at the absolute level, they are all you, they are not something but you, the ocean. All the waves are the ocean believing that they are wave, when actually they are all one, and you are that one. 

All personal selves are the movement and activity and "being" of the same one self, and that same one self is the same one self, therefore that is the level where the ideas, even the experiences, of you and i and them etc lose their meanings, and there only remains the one. 

Amen ? 

-Osho