Vivaldo

I can handle everything.

10 posts in this topic

I realised one thing about myself. I can handle a lot of stuff, no matter how mind fucking it is. So in that respect I am very similar to Leo. In fact I have watched the solipsism episode and during the end I felt like I was slipping away from the illusion, but I didn't react insane or crazy. Same with the first time Leo told me I am God. It freaked me out, however I was not feeling a sense of losing touch with reality or going balooney.

In life also I have had severe trauma:

Physical, mental, psychological etc. 

But It seems like I handled all of it with grace. 

Does this happen to you? 

No but I wish I could handle difficult times/trauma with grace, it's inspiring. I had one of my worst days today, tonight I'm gonna focus on gratitude and a mantra, I think it is the best I can do now 

@Gabith do what you like man ?

The only thing is it that I always operate from a sense of ignorance, so when something unexpected happens, I am not baffled by it or raged by it. I just accept that I don't know. 

I think part of it depends on if you started questions existential matters from a young age. 

it's a lot easier if you've been constantly asking yourself "what the fuck is all this???" 

People struggling with Solipsism spent most of their life excepting  everything placed before them. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Yes similar, maybe it helped that I followed his content from the start/read lot of the books on his booklist, and have been integrating it all throughout I'd say... doing shadow work crap that was keeping me from peacefulness xD, went through various health problems, etc. In a pretty good place now don't think solipsism or something else can easily throw me into a deep end... but life is always testing.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

It does not matter if you feel that you can do it now you must prepare for it because on death you will be given a choice to exist as something you cannot accept about reality or unify with the god head and not exist at all. God will make you feel the fear of all things and the love of all things and when you can come to acceptance with what it gives you beyond any human can you will transcend 

Edited by Hojo

On 2/24/2022 at 4:07 PM, Vivaldo said:

In life also I have had severe trauma:

Physical, mental, psychological etc. 

But It seems like I handled all of it with grace. 

As long as “handling all of it” means deeply feeling those unpleasant feelings of trauma, and integrating the shadow caused by them.