Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacob Morres

Thoughts on this dudes game?

10 posts in this topic

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdSFBAaH/

This was prob one of my fav interactions I've seen. I felt the dude had great social intelligence, bc I felt he was understanding well what was happening and calibrating well. Also pretty authentic with his feelings. And also pretty confident in himself, he felt self assured. But curious on yalls thoughts 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Sigh... these dumb viral pickup videos only mislead people about how game actually works.

Stop watching this kind of clickbait shit. Not only will this not teach you game, this will ruin your results with women.

Learn social calibration and stop saying weird awkward shit to girls. Be normal. But also be a man who pursues what he wants when he sees it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sigh... these dumb viral pickup videos only mislead people about how game actually works.

Stop watching this kind of clickbait shit. Not only will this not teach you game, this will ruin your results with women.

Learn social calibration and stop saying weird awkward shit to girls. Be normal. But also be a man who pursues what he wants when he sees it.

This one is ridiculous:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a4YZI0NorQ&t=2s

Though maybe this guy got really lucky.

Edited by Hardkill

@Leo Gura im confused bc the dude was normal asf lol, which is why i liked it

I agree most of the pickup stuff on YouTube is kind of cringe. A lot of youtubers dont have game, ive seen a lot. But i thought this dude (who wasn't the youtuber, but the stranger) was pretty funny, confident and calibrated 

The girl is clearly trolling but the way the guy handled it, I was impressed at his calibration. 

Curious which part you thought was weird/awkward 

Edited by Jacob Morres

He was being a normal dude you got pranked.

I don't understand, what do you want to learn from this? In real life you will rarely get approached by girls who want to jump in some fountain with you ?

@Federico del pueblo Yeah the exact situation won't happen, but I just liked his inner game and smoothness so much, even if it wasnt real. He was telling jokes, being normal, respectful, flirty. Could also feel he saw himself as attractive. 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Yeah, the guy on the video is really cool, that's how an attractive guy behaves.

@Jacob Morres

Yeah he was pretty chill, didn't give much of a fuck.

Just try to "tune into his energy" and mimic it.

What must this guy be believing about himself and himself in relation to girls?