No Body

Reason of i was banned and Nahm removed from Mod.

17 posts in this topic

Hello Guys.

Leo doesn’t want you to be enlightened  or he is not enlightened. He tells that there is infinite level of awakening, no it is not. There is only 1 enlightenment. And it is identical for everyone.

Because, leo’s so called awakening or enlightenment is based on beliefs or thoughts or whatever you experiences (that you name and label it). Therefore, in this forum many of you questioning leo. Trust Nahm. If you are enlightened leo cant makes you buy anything. Because, his teachings or deepest awakening will be finished, when you realize anything you experience is not true because experiencer not exist in first place. Now is before birth, source, and no one can teach you anything, because there is no you to learn anything therefore there is no such a thing as knowledge or you. You are the Source. Thats all. Just forget everything that you have learned, including yourself, as before birth. That’s enlightenment. 

Enlightenment is simply being where you already are. Thats all. 

Stop buying lies of leo. Otherwise enlightenment will be impossible, because whatever leo givis you is just non stop learning, meanwhile god is that stops naming and labeling.  

Additionally, i know ego likes learning, exploring, experincing, such as bring infinite, knowing everything more deeper, deeper. Thats how leo tricks you. Meanwhile, enlightenment is not knowing, including this sentences as before birth or empty mind, even word of empty mind is not an empty mind. Because still naming and labeling.

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

What was your previous username?

James123 

2 minutes ago, Understander said:

@No Body

Why are you creating drama?

If you don't want to realize the truth just leave it. Why should I create drama lol? Just the truth. 

Just now, Understander said:

@No Body

You just wanna preach your beliefs.

You're not being truthful.

Lol. When you forget everything is there any beliefs?

53 minutes ago, No Body said:

LOL, this is actually true, but it can only be recognized with Awakening. Most "people" who will hear this, will try to make sense of this and think that it is spiritual sophistry. When it is believed that "you" is body-self-mind, the assertion will never land. It can only land when it is seen that "you" is Nothing, or understood in a greater context or discourse regarding what Enlightenment is (or isn't). 

Anyway, I don't get why do you bash Leo's communications. He's sharing what he is sharing. There is nothing wrong with learning, this is what we are doing from the day we were born. We create distinctions, and over time people are oriented toward different domains where they create more efficient and subtle distinctions so they can play a part in the relative realm. Leo likes to do this in the existential/ontological domain. 

Yes, that is correct.

But this forum is going in the opposite direction, building its spirituality on beliefs such as "I am the only conscious being", or "I am all alone", not realizing that these are thoughts.

Therefore it's not absolute truth, because absolute truth is ALWAYS true. Which is why it can't be spoken. In absolute truth there isn't a self that can be all alone. There is only this.

In other words, the Tao that can be named is not the real Tao.

Or better yet, <silence>

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

3 minutes ago, Understander said:

@No Body

So, you forgot everything.

Then forget about this.

Definitely ?

12 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Yes, that is correct.

But this forum is going in the opposite direction, building its spirituality on beliefs such as "I am the only conscious being", or "I am all alone", not realizing that these are thoughts.

Therefore it's not absolute truth, because absolute truth is ALWAYS true. Which is why it can't be spoken. In absolute truth there isn't a self that can be all alone. There is only this.

In other words, the Tao that can be named is not the real Tao.

Or better yet, <silence>

Definitely ?

13 minutes ago, Batman said:

Anyway, I don't get why do you bash Leo's communications. He's sharing what he is sharing. There is nothing wrong with learning, this is what we are doing from the day we were born. We create distinctions, and over time people are oriented toward different domains where they create more efficient and subtle distinctions so they can play a part in the relative realm. Leo likes to do this in the existential/ontological domain. 

Not bashing. There just not the truth and will never lead you to enlightenment. That's all.

Edited by No Body

2 hours ago, No Body said:

Hello Guys.

Leo doesn’t want you to be enlightened  or he is not enlightened. He tells that there is infinite level of awakening, no it is not. There is only 1 enlightenment. And it is identical for everyone.

Because, leo’s so called awakening or enlightenment is based on beliefs or thoughts or whatever you experiences (that you name and label it). Therefore, in this forum many of you questioning leo. Trust Nahm. If you are enlightened leo cant makes you buy anything. Because, his teachings or deepest awakening will be finished, when you realize anything you experience is not true because experiencer not exist in first place. Now is before birth, source, and no one can teach you anything, because there is no you to learn anything therefore there is no such a thing as knowledge or you. You are the Source. Thats all. Just forget everything that you have learned, including yourself, as before birth. That’s enlightenment. 

Stop buying lies of leo. Otherwise enlightenment will be impossible, because whatever leo givis you is just non stop learning, meanwhile god is that stops naming and labeling.  

For some very strange reason this makes sense to whatever the f me is. 

2 hours ago, No Body said:

It's not this simple .. nor could it ever be.