Forza21

is it possible to combine spirituality with survival?

21 posts in this topic

is it possible to combine spiritual development with survival?

It's like the grand joke of the universe. When you want to reach your true Self, you must give up all attachment to survival first.

But then, when you want to keep growing spiritually, you need to keep yourself alive first.
Without that, you're just going to die, or be homeless (in 1 world countries) which isn't great for your attitude and development either.

All the marketing in today's society is about earning as much money as you can, and selling stuff people don't really need. It's unmoral mostly. 

How the fuck can you do both? 

Look at West-they have spirituality, but no material stuff.
Look  at East - we have material stuff, but not spirituality. 

Look at Connor Murphy (xD) he had a spiritual high, and now he's back to the old cringy stuff, because he ran out of money. I know he's not good example because he's immature, but still, It's sad.

is it even possible to have both? How? How you do it?

Not only is it possible, there's no other option.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not only is it possible, there's no other option.

ok, so how? How do you stay in touch with The Self, be honest to people around you, love them, have an open heart, and at the same time, co-op with this big marketing scheme that's going on? 

it's like all the marketing and making money stuff, make you ego-based, it's necessary to grab people attention. Otherwise, they won't even listen to you, or go to someone that gives them bigger promise. (which is a lie, but that's what their ego wants). How to stay honest and make money?

Edited by Forza21

it's just a question of attachment really

neglecting material things and pursuing spirituality full on doesn't seem to work

neglecting spirituality and pursuing material things full on doesn't seem to work

what really works in reality, what makes you feel free? it is how attached you are to what you are doing

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

14 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

is it even possible to have both? How? How you do it?

Good question. I was pondering this quite deeply the other day. I guess it has to do with finding and learning to stay Balanced. Learn to not to fall too much on either side. Not being too much in survival and making so much money that you forget all about your Higher Self.
And to not overdoing spirituality to the point where you have no money to pay your bills and maintaining your survival game.

For me, the further I go along. The more I have realized that my Ultimate Joy comes from within. And the less attached I need to be with having such a luxurious life with a lot of material things. I guess I found my sweet spot, where I have learned whats enough for me, when it comes to material needs.
But I need to work on actualizing my life purpose, so I don't have to fall so deep in survival and being stuck with a wage slave job.

Find what you Love doing in life. And use the fruits from that to fuel your spiritual progress. Use the fruits from what you gain out of your spiritual progress to fuel your life.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

3 minutes ago, catcat69123 said:

it's just a question of attachment really

neglecting material things and pursuing spirituality full on doesn't seem to work

neglecting spirituality and pursuing material things full on doesn't seem to work

what really works in reality, what makes you feel free? it is how attached you are to what you are doing

Yes, you are right, but for me to have a balance it's like an impossible quest.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Forza21 no you will die. But you will understand all of reality.  

I have time for that, right now, i would like to combine spirituality with survival.

1 minute ago, Vincent S said:

Good question. I was pondering this quite deeply the other day. I guess it has to do with finding and learning to stay Balanced. Learn to not to fall too much on either side. Not being to much in survival and making money so much money that you forget all about your Higher Self.
And to not overdoing spirituality to the point where you have no money to pay your bills and maintaining your survival game.

For me, the further I go along. The more I have realised that my Ultimate Joy comes from within. And the less attached I need to be with having such a luxurious life with a lot of material things. I guess I found my sweet spot, where I have learned whats enough for me, when it comes to material needs.
But I need to work on actualizing my life purpose, so I dont have to fall so deep in survival and being stuck with a wage slave job.

Find what you Love doing in life. And use the fruits from that to fuel your spiritual progress. Use the fruits from what you gain out of your spiritual progress to fuel your life.

Good for you, congratulations! Is your career somehow connected to spirituality or is it something moral, but just for survival purpose? 

@Forza21

Even if you knew you would be in lucid dream you could still act like it's real and therefore it's up to you how you want your life to unfold : ) Making money while being honest is actually possible and recommended as long as your product is incredible. When you are ultimately authentic and honest that attracts customers and at least me personally.

@Inliytened1

You actually did same thing that Nahm does :D ( confusing relative domain with absolute domain ) @Forza21 talked about "physical body" that needs to be alive in order to do spiritual development.

@Vincent S

Why couldn't you be spiritual while doing "ordinary tasks" like making money? ;)

Who told you that "others" are real?

8 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Good for you, congratulations! Is your career somehow connected to spirituality or is it something moral, but just for survival purpose? 

Thanks! Well, I am finalizing the steps to start coaching. I do want it to be in the direction of spirituality. Did go a specific coaching course just for that.
But it was really for the "qualification" diploma. And learning the basics. But everything I am going through, In my own journey. I am somehow collecting as much knowledge/wisdom as I can, to create something a bit more unique that stands out.

6 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

Why couldn't you be spiritual while doing "ordinary tasks" like making money? ;)

Good pointer my friend ^_^:x

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

9 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Forza21

P

@Inliytened1

You actually did same thing that Nahm does :D ( confusing relative domain with absolute domain ) @Forza21 talked about "physical body" that needs to be alive in order to do spiritual development.

I did no such thing.  We are talking about the Absolute here.  When it is appropriate to speak of the Absolute I shall.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

34 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

But then, when you want to keep growing spiritually, you need to keep yourself alive first.
Without that, you're just going to die, or be homeless (in 1 world countries) which isn't great for your attitude and development either.

Being homeless or dying physically is about relative domain. Question was like how can you be spiritual and at the same time survive. Remember I am not here to argue, but just wanted to point out to you thing that you personally had problem with Nahm.

@Forza21 Of course it is, but I feel you - it's sometimes very hard to understand how in the world that would be possible. In a sense, the path is about seeing the absolute perfection of what you are in all the struggles of survival - aka survival being exactly equal to you loving yourself. No difference. Your daily life is spirituality. Even if you're living the most mundane, survival oriented life, this is God living itself. All of it wants to live exactly that.

And so you can allow yourself to be a responsible, mature, growing human being while finding out that you are not really a human being. This doesn't deny the activity. To hold this paradox, and to blossom in it skillfully and gracefully, is all you're here to do.

There is not a single aspect of reality that is not you, not God, not Love, not spirituality. Forget the words, and all is just "this". Remember to go out of your comfort zone. This makes spiritual progress and survival a whole lot easier :)

38 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

Good point...To be honest. Now i'm doing something that i like to do, but it's not all clear intentions, i feel a lot of ego it in. I'm scared to do something i hate for the rest of my life, even if it's moral. I have no idea how to get rid of that or what to do...

35 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Thanks! Well, I am finalizing the steps to start coaching. I do want it to be in the direction of spirituality. Did go a specific coaching course just for that.
But it was really for the "qualification" diploma. And learning the basics. But everything I am going through, In my own journey. I am somehow collecting as much knowledge/wisdom as I can, to create something a bit more unique that stands out.

Good pointer my friend ^_^:x

Based on your answers, i can tell, you're going to be a great teacher! i wish you all the best, your replays always give me good insights, and i'm grateful for that! :)

24 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

@Forza21 Of course it is, but I feel you - it's sometimes very hard to understand how in the world that would be possible. In a sense, the path is about seeing the absolute perfection of what you are in all the struggles of survival - aka survival being exactly equal to you loving yourself. No difference. Your daily life is spirituality. Even if you're living the most mundane, survival oriented life, this is God living itself. All of it wants to live exactly that.

And so you can allow yourself to be a responsible, mature, growing human being while finding out that you are not really a human being. This doesn't deny the activity. To hold this paradox, and to blossom in it skillfully and gracefully, is all you're here to do.

There is not a single aspect of reality that is not you, not God, not Love, not spirituality. Forget the words, and all is just "this". Remember to go out of your comfort zone. This makes spiritual progress and survival a whole lot easier :)

Very good insight, yes you are right. It's all God, only our mind gives us distinction.  But still, the job we take, must be something in-line with us and moral,  if not, it's going to hurt. Karma is real. :) Love!!!

1 hour ago, Forza21 said:

ok, so how?

That's what life is for. To figure out all the details of that.

How to stay honest and make money?

It's not easy but it is possible. There is no algorithm for how.

There are many, many ways.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Based on your answers, i can tell, you're going to be a great teacher! i wish you all the best, your replays always give me good insights, and i'm grateful for that! :)

Best of luck to you too :x

@Forza21

3 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

I'm scared to do something i hate for the rest of my life, even if it's moral.

First thing that you need to understand is that actually only morals are your own. What I mean by this is that there are no ABSOLUTE morals how good person behavies. There are only things people have agreed, but it's your own life and you should do that which you like. Everyone plays different games that are basically things that you like doing and getting better at. Your job in spiritual development is to find out which are the games you play, why and how could you achieve good results in your games.

Examples of games could be:

Wanting to be healthy.
Wanting to be good bodybuilder.
Wanting to radiate as much love to people around you as possible.
Wanting to be good at spirituality.

Without for example game of radiating love you should not think about morals. I am serious right NOW, because why would you do something which won't give you happiness. Point of life is to be happy and that's it. I have reached dead end for myself in this thing, because first I became concious of my games and point of all them was to make me happy. After that I left every game and pursued happiness. After while I didn't care about to be even happy and then only after I deleted all my games NOW I have chance to do anything that I want and I am happy no matter what.

That's true wisdom my friend : )

-joNi-

9 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Forza21

First thing that you need to understand is that actually only morals are your own. What I mean by this is that there are no ABSOLUTE morals how good person behavies. There are only things people have agreed, but it's your own life and you should do that which you like. Everyone plays different games that are basically things that you like doing and getting better at. Your job in spiritual development is to find out which are the games you play, why and how could you achieve good results in your games.

Examples of games could be:

Wanting to be healthy.
Wanting to be good bodybuilder.
Wanting to radiate as much love to people around you as possible.
Wanting to be good at spirituality.

Without for example game of radiating love you should not think about morals. I am serious right NOW, because why would you do something which won't give you happiness. Point of life is to be happy and that's it. I have reached dead end for myself in this thing, because first I became concious of my games and point of all them was to make me happy. After that I left every game and pursued happiness. After while I didn't care about to be even happy and then only after I deleted all my games NOW I have chance to do anything that I want and I am happy no matter what.

That's true wisdom my friend : )

-joNi-

Yes you are right, but i would add... " do whatever makes you happy, as long as it doesn't hurt other people" 
do you agree?

If i sell something useless, because i convicted other people that they need my product, but it's not really the case(it's how most of the marketing works) it's like cheating them.

And I hurt none but me, Karma and the pain of that is real, and it's going back at me. 

Edited by Forza21

@Forza21

Yeah as I said unless helping others is not one of your games you have no reason not to cheat others. Thing is that, because you said you would suffer if you would hurt others then of course you shouldn't do that. So one of your games is to be best not to hurt others. All these conversations are incredibly technical so we need to very careful when talking these things HERE and NOW.

When you were "born" here, did someone give you manual where it was stated that hurting others is bad? Point is that this is something you generated for yourself or took from someone else. As long as this behaviour makes you happy and is part of your collection games there is no problem. One of the things that make me happy personally is to help "others" and that's why I am here NOW answering to you.

Do you have any more questions? you beautiful <3

1 hour ago, Kksd74628 said:

You actually did same thing that Nahm does :D ( confusing relative domain with absolute domain ) 

@Kksd74628 holy shit you're so right nahm does it all the time??

I think for nahm "relative domain" doesn't even exist anymore???

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/