ZenSwift

Absolute Truth Denial - - A Subtle Thing?

27 posts in this topic

I've been studying Leo more, rewatching video after video to go deeper into understanding the nuances. 

It has come to my awareness that the very mechanism of the mind IS denying truth, and this is what creates the illusion of reality itself.

Can you just straight up deny the absolute? 

Isn't the only thing that's true is the absolute? What's right here in "my" current consciousness. 

I believe I did this at some level with my last mushroom trip report.  But that makes me think, I probably didn't grasp the absolute nature of reality. 

>"I definitely wasn't penetrating anything super profound here."

@Nahm said something that really made me think in a different direction. 

"Truth is self evident, the veil is believing thoughts."

This really made me think of the value of a cessation... Pure awareness, no thought or projections. Direct access. 

I thought when you realize the absolute it becomes undeniable? But you need to notice it subtly? 

Which requires a massive raising of consciousness I assume, which is why 5meo would do the trick?

I also believe I heard Leo say something about how truth can be a very subtle thing that can be easily overlooked, and it doesn't actually overwhelm your denial. 

Someone's probably going to say "yeah the truth is right here and you've been denying it your whole life". 

Any pointers is appreciated. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

It’s so simple, it’s what’s already the case. 

And then someone starts talking, and thoughts arise and are again believed. 

Apparently. 

Don’t awaken without our product or the whole universe will end!!!

And look out most for me because if I die the whole universe will end!!!!

Suppress the discord and listen to me!!!! 

Absolutely brilliant! 

? ? 

It’s what’s already the case. 

“Before enlightenment, chopping wood & carrying water. After enlightenment, chopping wood & carrying water”
Buddha

“I’ve been studying Leo more”

holy shit lol ? ? ? 

Love Love Love!!!

’You’ never cease to amaze “Leo”. God bless & much love! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Absolute Truth is just raw experience itself.

But you're not yet conscious of it. Yes, a raising of your state of consciousness is necessary to have a direct realization of what Absolute Truth is.

I can recall the exact moment when I became conscious of what Truth is. And ever since I have never forgotten that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There’s no ‘you’!!! Just projection! 

“Leo”, I hope ‘you’ make a billion dollars waking up - I truly truly do!!!

Much love ? 

“Your state”. Priceless!!!! ? 

“When I became conscious of”!!!  Holy stop!!! ? 

have never forgotten that. 

For real, ribs hurting. 

“That” is thoughts!!!! 

♥️

@Nahm Your neo-Advaita talk is getting tiresome. It does not help people awaken. Please stop it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

‘You’ can label and project as to what This is all you like!

”Love is the absence of people”.

Rupert Spira

There’s no “you”!

I wish “you” Nothing, Love, and the absolute best of alignment and well being! ? 

“Neo-Advaita talk” ? 

Cessation!

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nahm Your neo-Advaita talk is getting tiresome. It does not help people awaken. Please stop it.

Agreed...

@Nahm .the you is not the the ego the You is God/Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nahm Does it not strike you as maddening how many people just come away from your comments bewildered, or parrot your words without a genuine understanding of what they are pointing to?

Have you ever thought, maybe there is something off about the approach and perhaps it's time to find more effective ways to express your understanding. Or maybe find someone with a genuine understanding so you have something meaningful to offer people, instead of headscratching blocks of text

Edited by Raptorsin7

Neo advaita is everyone's favorite straw man. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Agreed...

@Nahm .the you is not the the ego the You is God/Infinity.

Exactly. There is no “your neo-advaita talk”. Just thought attachment & projection. 

There is no ‘you’… at all… it’s just another thought!

♥️

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm Does it not strike you as maddening how many people just come away from your comments bewildered, or parrot your words without a genuine understanding of what they are pointing to?

Have you ever thought, maybe there is something off about the approach and perhaps it's time to find more effective ways to express your understanding. Or maybe find someone with a genuine understanding so you have something meaningful to offer people, instead of headscratching blocks of text

There is no ‘other’! ♥️

“Love is the absence of people” - Rupert Spira

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

instead of headscratching blocks of text

Sit with it, feel into it and be open to what comes about. Don't demand immediate full understanding. You want to be fed more stuff you already know? How far down the rabbit hole do you really want to go? We're all mad here. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Neo advaita is everyone's favorite straw man. 

Yup. "Neo advaita talk doesn't help you awaken".... Well same applies to every other kind of talk?

I think that's just because we're used to "normal" talking and for some people, it seems affected - which in more, rather than less cases, I'd say is so.