ZenSwift

Absolute Truth Denial - - A Subtle Thing?

27 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Tim R said:

Well same applies to every other kind of talk?

?

?

Now no one is getting anywhere. 

♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Sit with it, feel into it and be open to what comes about. Don't demand immediate full understanding. You want to be fed more stuff you already know? How far down the rabbit hole do you really want to go? We're all mad here. 

There are degrees of madness on the forum, but yeah everyone here is here for similar shadow reasons.

My advice to you would be find quality teachers, and let go Abraham hicks (:

Just now, Tim R said:

I think that's just because we're used to "normal" talking and for some people, it seems affected - which in more rather than less cases, is so.

Normal is SO overrated and illusory anyway. We weren't making sense before, because what IS sense? Never questioned the very foundation of what we were so concerned with complying with.  xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

There are degrees of madness on the forum, but yeah everyone here is here for similar shadow reasons.

My advice to you would be find quality teachers, and let go Abraham hicks (:

Let go of the need to have high quality of anything and the entire "world" is you. 

What is quality? What is qualia? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura

Why two conversations? The public one here with ‘please’ etc… and the PM’s you’re sending about how “we have a problem” and “your” “Neo  Adviata”, “I” am losing “patience” with “you”…? Threatening “me” with being banned? What?! ❤️ ❤️ 

“You’re” God and Nahm is “you” / “other”…? And is to be banned?

What?!

It’s just thought attachment. There is meditation for “you”. :Let go Let go Let go! Love, love, love!!!!

There’s no “you” which has patience, patience is an emotion.

There is no “Neo Advita” “talk”!

This is projection. 

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, mandyjw said:

Let go of the need to have high quality of anything and the entire "world" is you. 

What is quality? What is qualia? 

The desire to find high quality teachers led me to find real guidance that actually works.

Quality is the effect on your well being and enjoyment of life. So if you clearly see energetic shifts in your life from a teaching/teacher then you know it's quality.

You probably won't hear it now, but maybe it will click at some point

What the f...

I'm sorry that I said earlier that sh*t is about to go down, I didn't think that it actually would. Can we now please love each other again?