Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ineedanswers

How did life/humans originate on earth?(nondual/spiritual perspective?)

13 posts in this topic

Can someone explain how life originated on earth from the nondual spiritual perspective?is there even any difference between the nondual and currently accepted scientific theory?

Did i dream up the big bang,swirling gas and dust being pulled in by gravity to form earth,oceans/primordial soup forming,evolution,natural selection etc?

Is it possible for god(me) to dream up a  "dream god" who created the universe with a dream heaven and dream hell etc?is it possible that when i die, i will continue to dream that i (my current ego)will go to a heaven (like asgard or olympus or something) and live there for eternify?is it possible to trick myself to that extent?

If anyone is familiar with rupert spiras "mary and jane dream analogy" can you try and frame your answer with respect to that analogy? Thank you

Edited by Ineedanswers

Let me check Akashic records - it says it's whatever you imagine it to be. ;)

But on topic of heaven construct deception - you can fool yourself that you go to Asgard but that's still going to be a finite construct. And here's a clever limitation - construct is always finite and finite cannot handle to live for eternity. It will always lead to self-destruction of construct at worst. It's sort of a built in safety break of impermanence that's "programmed" into the dream by consciousness.

Long story short - nothing to worry about.

Edited by Explorer_42

the non-dualistic perspective would be: there was no big bang, there was no origin or evolution. there is only now. now you're imagining the big bang, what's more, now you're imagining that 5 minutes ago you wrote this. everything is created in this instant. there is nothing else

@Ineedanswers you as God went to sleep.  You began to dream this world and that you were a finite being inside this world. Ta da!  Such a creative mind you have!  Don't take what I said as a belief..discover it for yourself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

Can someone explain how life originated on earth from the nondual spiritual perspective?

Life on earth is a belief. 

is there even any difference between the nondual and currently accepted scientific theory?

Difference is a belief. 

Did i dream up the big bang,swirling gas and dust being pulled in by gravity to form earth,oceans/primordial soup forming,evolution,natural selection etc?

Dream up is a belief. 

Is it possible for god(me) to dream up a  "dream god" who created the universe with a dream heaven and dream hell etc?is it possible that when i die, i will continue to dream that i (my current ego)will go to a heaven (like asgard or olympus or something) and live there for eternify?is it possible to trick myself to that extent?

God is a belief. 

If anyone is familiar with rupert spiras "mary and jane dream analogy" can you try and frame your answer with respect to that analogy? Thank you

Believer is also a belief, and that there are beliefs is a belief. 

Cessation is of thought, and thus beliefs, and as the Buddha said, is the end of suffering. 

No one can take care not to believe what appears to be said here. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm the Buddha is a belief :)

@Ineedanswers basically dont take any of these things as belief.  Discover for yourself.  Its possible to awaken and get these answers for yourself.  Taking them from us could lead to taking them as beliefs. Don't take that as a belief either.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Inliytened1

The enlightened one actually turns out not to be a belief. :P

Can’t be thunk. 

It's a cool story anyway :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This is being asleep and dreaming and as a dream character in the dream asking, "how did life/we all originate?"

The answer is the same in both instances, it all arose from Consciousness.  There is only Consciousness and there will only be Consciousness.

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

@Tyler Durden

Consciousness is infinite. 

@Ineedanswers

This will likely not be what you’re expecting, yet will make much sense of what you’re asking about & where you’re at on the path, as well as making it much easier for seeing a bird’s eye view of what’s to come. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE