Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antor8188

She rejected to have sex after looking at my picture

25 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura my friend brought an Asian girl home and he wanted to have a threesome he showed my picture to her she said I don’t find him attractive i dont want to have a threesome with him she was also drunk at that time feeling demotivated what to do?

Lol

That's what you get when you try to get laid from your looks alone. Offer a girl more than your looks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura my friend brought an Asian girl home and he wanted to have a threesome he showed my picture to her she said I don’t find him attractive i dont want to have a threesome with him she was also drunk at that time feeling demotivated what to do?

Have you put effort into your looks? Think of them as a skill(of course there's a limit that each person has and some can achieve more than others but that's like any skill) rather than something you're born with. 

Are you working out? Have you researched and actively worked on your fashion? Have you researched guys that look like you that are more attractive and broken down how they look different? Is your hairstyle/facial hair trendy?

You know how they say makeup drastically changes women and can bring them up a few points, the exact same thing(if not more) can be done for a man but it perhaps takes more effort. 

I used to have girls say eww in reference to me and after a few years of working on it, when I dress well at the club I get asked if I'm a model all the time.b

Don't get offended, get to work. You will get laid off of looks alone if you put effort into it, it's a part of game for a reason. Just don't get obsessed with it, that's a sad rabbit hole to fall down. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@Antor8188

She’s free to exercise her preferences, just as you’re free to add the narrative that it was not her preferences, but that you were rejected. 

If that thought (narrative) is discordant, you can inspect why it feels discordant. That would be to understand the emotion you’re feeling, and to receive the guidance of it, in regard to the thought (narrative). 

You are however so free, that you can focus instead on the thought that demotivated is an emotion, which you are feeling. 

But it isn’t, it’s a thought about you. But you are already, you. The thought about you is, exactly as experienced, a thought. 

What the thought has to do with you, is that you are aware of it. 

The thought therefore can not possibly be, about you. 

Because obviously, there are not two you’s. 

Rather than dwelling in a discordant thought loop - extract ‘the juice’. You now know more so what you do want, and are free to focus on that. And it will feel much, much better… because it is… what you want. 

It might be pleasantly humbling to remember, there are people you want to have sex with, and there are people you don’t want to have sex with - and you are free to exercise preference. Relativity is for you, not against you. But thought can of course, make it seem so. But you are a m’f’ing creator. 

Ego: What do I do to feel better!?

Love: Let that shit go. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Also keep in mind not every girl will be into your looks. There is nothing wrong with that per say. It is how life works. Talk to a lot of girls and some will find you at least okay looking.

If you totally not her type, then yeah, you cannot attract her however if you talk to a lot of girls you will those that will be into your looks at least somewhat. It is a threashhold thing. You do not need them to find you legit handsome to attract them, "he is okay" is honestly all you need for them.

And yes maximize your looks if you havent already.

Good clothes, good gromming, skincare (if your skin has issues), GYM GYM GYM GYM etc are MUST for every man.

that's tough

rejection sucks

but it's good for her that she was able to speak up for herself in that moment

maybe she was also scared of a threesome

just look at it like tinder and she swiped left it's fine, many will

@Leo Gura how can I offer a girl more than my looks? After this incident took place so you still think I have a chance to get laid in the future?

5 minutes ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura how can I offer a girl more than my looks?

By going out and learning to socialize with girls.

After this incident took place so you still think I have a chance to get laid in the future?

With that girl, no.

With other girls, of course.

- - - - -

See, the problem in this example is that you wanted something for nothing. You expected a threesome for zero work. In real life if you want a threesome you will have to work your ass off for it. I have friends who do threesomes. They hustle for it. While you are at home on your PC, they are out there socializing. One guy I know here in Vegas had a threesome with two virgins.

4 minutes ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura how can I offer a girl more than my looks? After this incident took place so you still think I have a chance to get laid in the future?

Have you ever been rejected for a job? 

It’s basically like that

Of course you’ll find something else, but it might take a bit of work

I think if I met her in real life and spit some game I could have gotten laid but that asshole showed my picture instead of introducing me to her in real life.

2 minutes ago, Antor8188 said:

but that asshole

That asshole nearly got you a free threesome.

Although why would you want a threesome with a dude? The point is to get a threesome with 2 girls.

Let this serve as motivation to fuel your socializing.

@Leo Gura lol why are you defending him leo I don’t hate him obviously he wanted me to get laid but he made a dumb move just by showing my picture to that girl

4 minutes ago, Antor8188 said:

I think if I met her in real life and spit some game I could have gotten laid but that asshole showed my picture instead of introducing me to her in real life.

Welcome to the frustration of being rejected. Get used to it, it ain’t going away

You gotta learn to not give a fuck. It’s easier said than done but it’s important to learn, for everything, not just getting laid

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

One guy I know here in Vegas had a threesome with two virgins.

Holycrap, I can't imagine his level of skill if this is true

Edited by Hello from Russia

3 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

obviously he wanted me to get laid but he made a dumb move just by showing my picture to that girl

How is it a dumb move to show the girl a picture of you. Would you sleep with a random girl if u had no idea what she looked like

1 hour ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura were you ever rejected by a drunk girl at the club?

Dude, I get rejected by 10 girls a night.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, I get rejected by 10 girls a night.

Is rejection rate lower in daygame? Girls with actual boyfriends dont count.

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Is rejection rate lower in daygame? Girls with actual boyfriends dont count.

I don't even know what you count as rejection.

I don't even think about it. Just approach and talk.

Just stop caring if a girl brushes you off.

@Leo Gura I met a stunning Pakistani girl but she is very religious she won’t have sex before marriage. Is there any way I can get her into bed I know I sound manipulative but still she is so sexy