supremeyingyang

How do YOU scheme to escape wage slavery?

31 posts in this topic

I need help with this actually.... I was looking at freelancing, there is a podcast/video by Anik Singal (LURN) called Make First $1000 with Microgigs...

Would like to start getting passive investments like niche websites  / affiliate marketing , setting up a training business maybe with like course content

Digital marketing seems solid way to go once you get into the grind of things .

Keep reinvesting 90% of the income from my rental properties to buy more rental properties. At a certain scale, you can afford to pay someone else to manage the properties and just watch the money come in on its own. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

Buy clothes from China for pennies, print cool designs on them, sell them at a premium to Americans.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

53 minutes ago, integral said:

Buy clothes from China for pennies, print cool designs on them, sell them at a premium to Americans.

@integral  haha.

@BipolarGrowth

On 26/02/2022 at 7:38 AM, BipolarGrowth said:

Keep reinvesting 90% of the income from my rental properties to buy more rental properties. At a certain scale, you can afford to pay someone else to manage the properties and just watch the money come in on its own. 

What does a 'certain scale' look like?

Property intriques me but I wouldn't want to be consumed by the endeavour.

On 2.3.2022. at 4:13 AM, integral said:

You are so late.

Honestly I have no idea how to escape wage slavery.

On 3/1/2022 at 11:09 PM, Spence94 said:

@BipolarGrowth

What does a 'certain scale' look like?

Property intriques me but I wouldn't want to be consumed by the endeavour.

Even one property can cover the costs of property management and provide short-term cash and long-term net worth increases if you make a good purchase. 

I currently manage $4k/month in gross rent, and it takes only a few hours per week when things are busy. When things aren’t busy, it takes maybe an hour per month. I do have a business partner though, so this cuts down some of the time I’d have to put toward it if I was doing it all on my own. 

I probably won’t consider handing things to a property manager until $10k/month in gross rent or higher because until then it’s such a small time investment that it really isn’t an issue to do things on your own. 

This business makes me so much more per hour of my time than any traditional job I could get. As the business grows, I actually gain more time as I have less need to spend time at traditional jobs which give me less money for the amount of time invested. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

Accumulate $50 per day passive income in staking Ethereum, 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

47 minutes ago, integral said:

Accumulate $50 per day passive income in staking Ethereum, 

LOL ok. If you have $375,000 to invest upfront. If I had that money I'd definitely rather put a down payment on a couple houses instead.

Untitled.png

(I do stake ADA, but that's because I can do it directly from my wallet while still holding my own private keys, and I'm gonna be holding it anyway. I don't know if there is trustless ETH staking yet, or without locking it in for a long period of time.)

Edited by Yarco

Well, my parents own their own home and plan to give it to me when they pass so I don't have to worry too much about wage slavery.
I plan to start an AKC dog breeding hobby in ten years and if I can sell quality puppies, then they go for about 2-3k a pup.  If I have 12 small dogs, and 1 is a very lucky male, the rest female, roughly 2-5 pups in a litter, one litter a year per dog to keep 'em healthy, that's enough to live off of, still run it ethically if I invest 1k into each litter, for shots, health checks, akc registration - and keep 5-10k aside for any potential vet emergencies.  It's all a matter of saving for the first ten years so I have a lot to work with to start out.

I used to work night shift at a dog daycare, so I know how to care for packs of dogs, it's pretty easy once you have them all on a schedule, and they'll be small dogs.

Wage slavery, fortunately for me, is never something I will have to worry about - instead I worry about the state of the world and hope that everyone gets the chance to lead a good life and all I see is the opposite happening for so many people.

Sorry slaves... here's a song for you:

Thank you, slaves.