Yidaki

Witchcraft under the microscope

30 posts in this topic

Many people dismiss witchcraft as stupidity and don't believe it's real. 

Some others believe in it but don't have any hypothesis on how it works.

I know people who report experiences related to,, for example, "amarres" (bindings) or other effects of those practices, that make me believe that there is something to it.

In case witchcraft is a thing,  and not merely a placebo effect, what could be the mechanisms involved? Entities that do the "workings"? Or what?

Welcome any thoughts on this 

Edited by Yidaki

Well, the simplest explanation would be that you are everything. And as such, everything is infinitely powerful just as you are(in actuality, not necessarily in your subjective experience of reality). So, there exist many beings within consciousness that have minds which bear fewer limitations than the human mind. Some of them are capable of doing our bidding and willing to do so as well. Some disciplines within witchcraft, perhaps the most outspoken ones use this very conjurational method. As to you saying is it a placebo or is it real, in human experience, a real spell is a real spell. If you double-blind test against a fake spell, you'll see the real spell has a much stronger effect than the fake one(which in many instances might have no measurable impact at all). Of course, the problem with all of this is that you're likely to struggle to find scientists who are open-minded enough to choose to study these things. So, if you want hard science in this realm you'll probably have to settle for a combination of direct experience and third-person reports.

But to explain what's going on here, it's very simple. You're invoking a being you perceive to be other than you which also is more powerful(can more easily manipulate reality using their mind) than you currently can. So the reason real conjuration magick works is that you're dreaming that you managed to successfully obtain help from something more powerful than you currently imagine yourself as a human to be. It's painstakingly simple really.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

It's mainly based on the law of attraction 

P. S I am a witch. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

There are many different forces in the universal subconsciousness that can be used to manifest certain results. But I believe there's a price you pay in most cases when you use them, even if you're not aware of it.

There are also levels of consciousness from where you manifest your reality. And you can do it more consciously if you have access to them. 

Witch craft works the following way:

you connect your consciousness to 4D, where the 4th dimension the direction of time build like the 3 dimensions in our reality. from there you find the time line of a person and you can see on it all its possible futures.

you choose one of these futures of that person for this person and that reforms their subsciousness to make them more likely to have that outcome.

BUT

it will cost you, for example as a result you might get sudden heaps of depression or bad luck streaks. there is a price for manipulating reality that way.

Edited by Baum

Concentration * imagination = witchcraft.

The rituals are magical thinking. But they work, since you are actually very powerful even if you don't know it (the rituals work because you imagine they work).

Try to do a concentration only retreat. You CAN develop serious siddhis in a relatively short time.

Why do some left hand practicioners take drugs or have sex while trying to manifest something? Because it's a fast way to become more concentrated, therefore more powerful! The sex energy itself is less special than they think.

10 hours ago, Preety_India said:

It's mainly based on the law of attraction 

P. S I am a witch. 

pls don't cast spells on us or me when you're angry

6 hours ago, Baum said:

it will cost you, for example as a result you might get sudden heaps of depression or bad luck streaks. there is a price for manipulating reality that way.

that's not a good thing then

15 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

that's not a good thing then

it is better to pursue different kinds of energy work, once that don't wear down your health and benefit the involved without avoiding the healing pain of growth.

Edited by Baum

21 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

pls don't cast spells on us or me when you're angry

I just cast a spell on you that you will never ever be able to quote me on this forum again. xD(super angry right now). Your fingers/stylus pen(omg9_9) will freeze the moment you quote me. 

Won't you want to test the efficacy of my spell now? 

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I just cast a spell on you that you will never ever be able to quote me on this forum again. xD(super angry right now). Your fingers/stylus pen(omg9_9) will freeze the moment you quote me. 

Won't you want to test the efficacy of my spell now? 

pls don't :/

i tried some "magick" one time for some stuff like 5 yrs ago.

25 minutes ago, Baum said:

it is better to pursue different kinds of energy work, once that don't wear down your health and benefit the involved without avoiding the healing pain of growth.

also when you think that something bad will happen to you after you do "witch craft" then maybe something will happen because of your belief that it will happen.

Edited by PurpleTree

Just now, PurpleTree said:

pls don't :/

i tried some "magick" one time for some stuff like 5 yrs ago.

You already proved that my supersonic Magick has no impact on you. 

You're free. I don't use any Ouija boards, don't worry. My shit is kinda lame. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You already proved that my supersonic Magick has no impact on you. 

You're free. I don't use any Ouija boards, don't worry. My shit is kinda lame. 

e5e8eaa6db53eb3f95b9744137b41760.gif

10 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

also when you think that something bad will happen to you after you do "witch craft" then maybe something will happen because of your belief that it will happen.

you are welcome to try, but there is no selfish solution out of these things. you can procrastinate the consequences, by trying to put others into your place, but eventually it is going to catch up even more.

Nobody here gives any explanation of witchcraft or magic or any other thing. Only shallow, short pseudo-descriptions plus some unsupported claims, without any knowledge or introspection. Same as with any other theme.

The only exception here are people with genuine mystical realizations. However even they don't have any adequate, integral knowledge about almost anything.

Maybe people who really know stay silent...

I don't claim i have some adequate knowledge or universal paradigma, not at all, but i wouldn't write nonsense, originating from my ignorance.

So i am asking is there anyone who has some deep, adequate knowledge about magic?

I am certainly willing to listen and to learn...

My knowledge of magic is exclusively with sigil magick / chaos magick. I have used magic to get money, good-paying jobs, and relationships. Even to make a lesbian fall in love with me (as a guy.) Seemingly impossible or at least odd-defying stuff, over and over.

My hypothesis is that, at least the type of magick I use, if you're summoning spirits or demons it might be different.... but the magick I use has a similar mechanism of action to prayer or Law of Attraction.

You're putting your intention out into the universe. I don't think it's merely petitioning some entity to act on your behalf though. I think intention and spoken word literally has the ability to hack the structure of the universe. The Bible says "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Don't underestimate the power of words. Words carry the weight of God and the entire universe with them. When you are able to name something, you gain power over it. If you are able to organize words in specific ways, you can rewrite destiny, shift timelines, or however you want to think of it working.

I also do work with thoughtforms / egregoires. I'm literally creating spiritual beings and sending them out into the world to do my bidding. I use sexual transmutation to breathe life into words and images, and they go out in the world and do stuff with me. You have to be careful because they take the path of least resistance, and you can easily end up in that weird situation where the genie is granting your wishes in undesired ways you couldn't foresee.

It's all of the above. It's a placebo. It's your subconscious doing the work and finding opportunities. It's you acting as God. There are real spiritual entities like demons out there that will work for you and intercede on your behalf. Depends on what kind of magic you're doing. It's like saying "if I plant a seed, what kind of vegetable will grow?" Well it depends what kind of seed you use.

I'm working on a podcast atm and sigil magic is episode 6, where I'll go into a lot more depth and how-to, but it won't be out till late March.

PS: Yes I've used magic to try and win the lottery, and no it didn't work, I'm not that powerful or willing to devote enough time/energy to it. Worth a shot ;)

Edited by Yarco

8 minutes ago, Yarco said:

My knowledge of magic is exclusively with sigil magick / chaos magick. I have used magic to get money, good-paying jobs, and relationships. Even to make a lesbian fall in love with me (as a guy.) Seemingly impossible or at least odd-defying stuff, over and over.

My hypothesis is that, at least the type of magick I use, if you're summoning spirits or demons it might be different.... but the magick I use has a similar mechanism of action to prayer or Law of Attraction.

You're putting your intention out into the universe. I don't think it's merely petitioning some entity to act on your behalf though. I think intention and spoken word literally has the ability to hack the structure of the universe. The Bible says "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Don't underestimate the power of words. Words carry the weight of God and the entire universe with them. When you are able to name something, you gain power over it. If you are able to organize words in specific ways, you can rewrite destiny, shift timelines, or however you want to think of it working.

I also do work with thoughtforms / egregoires. I'm literally creating spiritual beings and sending them out into the world to do my bidding. I use sexual transmutation to breathe life into words and images, and they go out in the world and do stuff with me. You have to be careful because they take the path of least resistance, and you can easily end up in that weird situation where the genie is granting your wishes in undesired ways you couldn't foresee.

It's all of the above. It's a placebo. It's your subconscious doing the work and finding opportunities. It's you acting as God. There are real spiritual entities like demons out there that will work for you and intercede on your behalf. Depends on what kind of magic you're doing. It's like saying "if I plant a seed, what kind of vegetable will grow?" Well it depends what kind of seed you use.

I'm working on a podcast atm and sigil magic is episode 6, where I'll go into a lot more depth and how-to, but it won't be out till late March.

PS: Yes I've used magic to try and win the lottery, and no it didn't work, I'm not that powerful or willing to devote enough time/energy to it. Worth a shot ;)

have you experienced any of that?

10 hours ago, Baum said:

BUT

4 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

have you experienced any of that?

Have I experienced any of what? I just told you my direct experience and how I perceive things working. I experienced life-changing events as a result of doing magic.

Actually to say I've only done sigil magic is not totally true, I've also petitioned my ancestors to help successfully overcome my wife's fertility issues and now I have a son. Almost 3 years of trying, including medical intervention, I do a ritual, and the next month she's pregnant, I'd call that a win. Dead old people are easy to deal with, just promise to name the kid after them and sacrifice some Werther's Original to them (not a joke lmao.)

That stuff gets kinda scary though, you never know if you're really working with your ancestors or demons pretending to be your ancestors. You need to know how to protect yourself before you start messing with anything external.

Edited by Yarco

10 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Have I experienced any of what?

what's described in the post i quoted after yours

38 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

what's described in the post i quoted after yours

Ah I gotcha.

I have not experienced any kind of having to repay my debts to the universe for bounties that I've harvested, or anything like that.

I think there are types of magic where that sort of thing is more prevalent, and there is a definite element of karma. If you are casting curses on people, doing voodoo type stuff, there's a good chance that it's going to come back on you.

Anything where you're trying to actively make someone else's situation worse, instead of improving your own situation, is probably going to backfire. My understanding is that if you curse someone, usually if they go to someone experienced with magic to remove it, the curse will usually get sent back to you.

Love spells or anything where you're basically coercing someone into doing something they wouldn't normally do, without their knowledge, is pretty sketchy and probably ethically wrong. I think I did mine in a way where it ended up mutually beneficial for both parties so it was fine though.

I realize all this stuff sounds crazy as hell. I'm generally more of an atheist and skeptic person. But I do what works, and magic has a very good success rate for me. If you're on the fence but interested, I'd start small with something innocent. You can use magic to make something happen like have an orange ball appear in your front yard. Stuff that isn't going to hurt anyone, that's easy enough for the universe to make happen for you even as a beginner because it isn't totally outside the realm of possibility. But weird enough that if you do it a couple times, you can't just write it off as coincidence.

Magic bends probability more than anything. You still have to set yourself up in a situation where something can happen. If something is 50/50 odds, it's pretty easy to make magic tilt it in your favor. But if you're doing something with 1 in 10,000 odds it'll take exponentially more effort. That's why using magic to win the lottery is next to impossible. You're fighting 1 in 30 million odds, plus probably multiple other people trying to use magic or prayer in their favor as well.

Edited by Yarco

6 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Ah I gotcha.

I have not experienced any kind of having to repay my debts to the universe for bounties that I've harvested, or anything like that.

I think there are types of magic where that sort of thing is more prevalent, and there is a definite element of karma. If you are casting curses on people, doing voodoo type stuff, there's a good chance that it's going to come back on you.

Anything where you're trying to actively make someone else's situation worse, instead of improving your own situation, is probably going to backfire. My understanding is that if you curse someone, usually if they go to someone experienced with magic to remove it, the curse will usually get sent back to you.

Love spells or anything where you're basically coercing someone into doing something they wouldn't normally do, without their knowledge, is pretty sketchy and probably ethically wrong. I think I did mine in a way where it ended up mutually beneficial for both parties so it was fine though.

I realize all this stuff sounds crazy as hell. I'm generally more of an atheist and skeptic person. But I do what works, and magic has a very good success rate for me. If you're on the fence but interested, I'd start small with something innocent. You can use magic to make something happen like have an orange ball appear in your front yard. Stuff that isn't going to hurt anyone, that's easy enough for the universe to make happen for you even as a beginner because it isn't totally outside the realm of possibility.

Magic bends probability more than anything. You still have to set yourself up in a situation where something can happen. If something is 50/50 odds, it's pretty easy to make magic tilt it in your favor. But if you're doing something with 1 in 10,000 odds it'll take exponentially more effort.

ok thanks

i've actually tried it for something small a few years ago, but i can't tell if it worked or not because i don't know what the result would have been if i didn't use it.

this guy also has a podcast about magick, but personally i've only really listened to his appearances on duncan trussels podcast