Shubh_5S

Is Life A Dream Or Is It True?

18 posts in this topic

Is life an illusion?  I am confused! and becoming lazy. Any advice?

These days my awareness is not wandering, I am feeling like "Sunyata" or is it laziness ?

On 13/01/2017 at 4:35 PM, Shubh_5S said:

Life is the experience that you are having right now. And that experience is as real as real can be for you. Everything that is not being experienced right now (memories, thoughts of past and future, beliefs etc) is not life - it is an illusion, a fiction. Your life is your present moment conscious experience.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

Both

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

the dream is one with the reality. if a car hits you - wow good luck. but, the car is only a perception and an assumption we make.... 

if reality is some fake thing, what we are stuck with is the fact that we die if we don't play the game. and if we want to not play the game - then we fail to realize that playing the game is nothing in comparison to infinity, and therefor we would do best to make the most of this game - because we can make this game be a great experience. even if this game is insidious - the joke is on the designer, because goddamn this life is great!

Life is all about you and not at all about you :)

B R E A T H E

@Shubh_5S Life just is. Our opinions/thoughts about it is the illusion. And so is the concept lazinnes. 

Remember when you were a child ?

How everything was magic and beautiful ?

That's reality.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Why you getting lazy? Thinking how it's somehow a dream amounts to nothing. How is it a dream? What is a dream? What are you talking about? Unless you have seen absolute truth, believe nothing. You don't know shit.

You need to get yourself inspired if the realization of the dream is something you care about. Asking others is all well and good but the truth rests on the strength and honesty of your own inquiry.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

If life is only but a dream, then define a dream? Life is filled with infinite perspectives, each equally true.

These days I am experiencing like "sunyata". Means zeroness. I am not focusing on just one thing. Like just working on my online selling business.  I am looking more towards mysticism. Reading books, watching Sadhguru's video. Leo's videos. 

On 13/1/2017 at 10:05 PM, Shubh_5S said:

Is it not? :D Your question is a proof of your laziness lol. All I can do is, make you work on it. Think...its not impossible to think ;) 

So here is some food for thought....

How'd it look like if it weren't not an illusion? Sharper and brighter sights or more colors or a different body? More powers? What?

In what way can you (or anyone) experience the "real" version of stuff that's before you right now? Any special glasses? Do I need to die first to see it?

Who can tell you what this world looks like when its not seen as an illusion? How can we believe him, if anyone can say it at all? If you cannot experience the "real life", does it make any sense to call this one as illusory? How are you going to compare the two without first seeing the two side by side and then conclude one is an illusion? Even if I claim to know the "truth" and tell you the answer right now, how will you know its true, and will it be useful for you?

Ok, I guess that's too much thinking for today. Confusion is the result when you do not research the meanings and context of words in such statements. Someone said - life is a dream, an illusion, and you never bothered to think what it means. What is life? What is an illusion? Dream how? Who is sleeping and watching the dream then? Maybe the word dream means something else?

Btw, that comes from - Brahma satya jagat mithya,  jivo brahmaiva naparah (Shankara). Meaning, Brahman is the truth, the world is false (a lie), and Brahman and individual self are one and identical. It is the essence of non-duality, and it is not possible to have a mere intellectual answer for it. No ready meals to eat here. It has to be experienced directly.

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge

On 13.1.2017 at 5:40 PM, jse said:

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream

This is the only answer.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.