Godishere

Ramana Maharshi

90 posts in this topic

Leo, does your teaching differ to that of Ramana Maharshi? Psychedelics aside, would you say that his core teachings/views align to what you teach in terms of God Realization etc. 

Pretty close.

I don't recall if he said that all other minds are imaginary and that you are the only conscious being in existence.

If not, then that would be the missing piece.

You are God and you are the only thing that exists. Everything is your imagination. The end.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura does it fully align with Rupert Spira?

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Pretty close.

I don't recall if he said that all other minds are imaginary and that you are the only conscious being in existence.

If not, then that would be the missing piece.

You are God and you are the only thing that exists. Everything is your imagination. The end.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

2 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

does it fully align with Rupert

No.

Anyone who claims other minds, or allows for even theoretical possibility of other minds is not fully awake.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

Anyone who claims other minds, or allows for even theoretical possibility of other minds is not fully awake.

Ramana Maharshi, was once asked, “How should we treat others?”

He replied, “There are no others.”

As for Spira:

Claudia: We project the world we perceive, but what about the other minds that enter our projected world?

Rupert: Other minds do not enter our projected world. The world is a perception. The mind is the current thought. A thought does not enter or appear in a perception.

All perceptions and thoughts ‘enter’ or ‘appear in’ consciousness. In fact, they do not enter or appear in consciousness. There is nothing outside of consciousness that could enter it. The substance of all appearances is only consciousness, and that is ever-present.

Do minds attract each other to share or influence each other’s projections?

There are no minds as such. That is, the mind which is considered to be a vast container of all out thoughts, memories, hopes, desires and fears is never experienced. Only the current thought or image is experienced.

15 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

Ramana Maharshi, was once asked, “How should we treat others?”

He replied, “There are no others.”

This is the correct reply.

5 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

As for Spira:

Claudia: We project the world we perceive, but what about the other minds that enter our projected world?

Rupert: Other minds do not enter our projected world. The world is a perception. The mind is the current thought. A thought does not enter or appear in a perception.

Spira is more slippery. There are videos of him claiming that other minds exist. So I don't know what his final position is.

Based on those videos I said he's not fully awake.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

that means nothig is ever hurting or going against you, easy for others to get offended by this.

@Leo Gura well to my understanding he says there are other finite minds but only one consciousness. So many finite minds appearing within the same time/space but only ever a continuum of singular awareness. 

Wouldn't this be accurate to what consciousness and love IS? So in a paradoxical way, yes there are others but they are YOU in another life. A singular infinite dream that never ends from one carnation to another.

19 minutes ago, Baum said:

that means nothig is ever hurting or going against you, easy for others to get offended by this.

It doesn't mean that. You can still feel hurt.

16 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura well to my understanding he says there are other finite minds but only one consciousness.

I don't know what that means.

There are no minds outside your mind.

A singular infinite dream that never ends from one carnation to another.

Those incarnations are something you (God) is imagining. So, no, it's more radical than a chain of incarnations.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

So how do you reconcile this contradiction?

You claim full awakening. And you claim others don't exist.

But who are you talking to? You will say it's not others, but rather yourself.

Well, then what's the difference? If others are you, why all this fuss? One God or infinite Gods is literally the same thing.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't mean that. You can still feel hurt.

you can but it's still your fault you experience it.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know what that means.

i think he means they are one mind reshaping itself for itself

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

So how do you reconcile this contradiction?

You claim full awakening. And you claim others don't exist.

But who are you talking to? You will say it's not others, but rather yourself.

Well, then what's the difference? If others are you, why all this fuss? One God or infinite Gods is literally the same thing.

It's not a contradiction, it's the game you play to keep yourself asleep.

You are imagining a character called Leo who is contradicting himself so that you don't have to face the fact that you are alone. Your intellectual battles with me is how you keep yourself entertained with imaginary company. You would rather argue with me for months than just awake up.

@Leo Gura so.. I get what you're saying, Solipsism in every sense of the word. Buy, why would I do this? Why would I inflict all of this suffering and fear on myself? 

And most importantly, if I am alone, why would I want to wake up!? 

Edited by Godishere

3 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura so.. I get what you're saying, Solipsism in every sense of the word. Buy, why would I do this? Why would I inflict all of this suffering and fear on myself? 

What else is there to do?

You constructed the perfect game.

And most importantly, if I am alone, why would I want to wake up!? 

You don't. So here we are ;)

@Leo Gura why wouldn't I just design a "game" that I could never wake up in then. Why is it so difficult to accept myself as God?

14 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura why wouldn't I just design a "game" that I could never wake up in then.

Because truth cannot be hidden, denied, or avoided indefinitely. Falsehood and illusion is always a finite game. Falsehood and illusion is unsustainable because it is self-contradictory. Falsehood lacks structural integrity, therefore it always collapses. This is God's mercy! If God allowed falsehood to have indefinite structural integrity God would be the Devil.

Truth = integrity

In other words: God must be itself. God cannot not be God. Because Truth is itself. If Truth was not itself, it would be falsehood, which is absolutely impossible.

Why is it so difficult to accept myself as God?

You're afraid of your own enormity.

It's hard to accept that you enjoy raping children.

It's not a contradiction, it's the game you play to keep yourself asleep.

Again, I'm not the only player here. You're playing with me.

Even during your supposed "deepest awakening - LIVE" you still played the game. Can you develop?

You are imagining a character called Leo who is contradicting himself so that you don't have to face the fact that you are alone.

Here, you are mixing truths with delusions.

Yes, I am imagining you and I am alone, I'll wear your lens and agree that these are facts.

But then this weird connection you're creating between the two fact, that's the problem. It's a story. Your story. And you have no way of confirming it, regardless of how confident you may get about it.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your intellectual battles with me is how you keep yourself entertained with imaginary company. You would rather argue with me for months than just awake up.

Sigh.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Even during your supposed "deepest awakening - LIVE" you still played the game. Can you develop?

You hallucinated that video to keep yourself asleep.