Philipp

What is Daniel Schmachtenbergs career path?

48 posts in this topic

I think thats true to the extent that each and every iconoclast in history had to be somewhat utopian in his views before being able to shape society in any meaningful way. What makes me think that this could come to a happy end is that there is definitely a palpable surge of 2nd tier thinkers in also followers in especially the last 10 years. Its not so much part of the crazy fringe-culture anymore. 

However, I completely agree that on a large scale there is just too much that works against it. Dont look up just hits too close to home. So does Idiocracy lol. I think Daniel is aware of all this, but its better to put up a good fight than not trying at all.

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

23 minutes ago, undeather said:

its better to put up a good fight than not trying at all.

I think he just enjoys the work, so good for him.

He's very much following in the footsteps of Ken Wilber and co.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah, definitely!

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@Barbara

On 2/10/2022 at 5:41 PM, Barbara said:

@Danioover9000 Ahah yes, I’m following that. 

For example, Leonardo Da Vinci could be partially at stage yellow, not totally. His upbringing is also different from Daniel, in that Da Vinci was the son of a maid and born out of wedlock, but in his home environment he had access to lots of paper, graphite and ink that he could draw whatever he saw around him. His childhood could have been the basis that accumulated in his advanced development in skills of a drawer, draftsmen and eventually a painter and forward development in other fields. I assume his cognitive development was accelerated from his drawings he did earlier in his life, which allowed him to have enough flexibility in his thinking, open mindedness, concentration, that he developed the visual representations of reality in his mind. His moral development is probably at stage green in his peak give and take, because his diet was mostly plant based, and he also had more empathy for animals around him, he often bought and released caged birds. I think in terms of his state of consciousness, I would say it's higher than those around him, but not enough that he's comparable to a zen master or Yogi master, but his ability to switch to other states and maintain one state is pretty skilled for his time, For example, his state of being switches to being curious and wonder, which helped in him being able to think quite a lot. I'm not sure what his personality type is, but introversion is probably the main one in his personality.

Almost all of his success could be traced in his earlier years of drawing his surroundings.

6 hours ago, undeather said:

I think thats true to the extent that each and every iconoclast in history had to be somewhat utopian in his views before being able to shape society in any meaningful way. What makes me think that this could come to a happy end is that there is definitely a palpable surge of 2nd tier thinkers in also followers in especially the last 10 years. Its not so much part of the crazy fringe-culture anymore.

I wonder what the average length of time that the big revolutionary thinkers throughout history (known and unknown) had to wait before their ideas became the mainstream paradigm (surely many of them died before that).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

16 hours ago, undeather said:

I know Daniel personally, so let me weigh in a bit.

How exactly if you don't mind sharing?  Just wondering. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

7 hours ago, Matt23 said:

How exactly if you don't mind sharing?  Just wondering. 

Been in contact with him since 2018. Contacted him through facebook.
Shared interest in complexity/integral medicine - we talked a couple of times.

Edited by undeather

- Rainer Maria Rilke