Scarwolf

Life Purpose Course

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys i have been thinking seriously on buying the course, and im saving money for it. I just really wanted to know your opinion on it if you have already gone through it, is it worth it for someone in the age of 14? i think life purpose is really important but i have been also thinking on using my saved money on books and other resources. So, is it worth the investment?

Thanks in advance.

Oh yes it's worth it for you!!!!!!!!!!!! It will give you a huge advantage over your peers!!!

Thanks! i will keep on saving the money then. :D

@Scarwolf Hi, the course actually is a compass help you to focus on things that you need to focus on. It's help you find the answer that has already been inside of you. So in order to use it in a effective way you need to have life experiences as well. But it totally worth the money, because even if you don't find your purpose now, it still gonna be useful in the future. This process of discover yourself won't be solve in one day or two days, it may take you years so 250$ for your dream life, you do the math. :)

Edited by Thinh

I have been trying to pay for the course and get access, but PayPal won't take my debit card, and my bank says it is a problem with paypal.  

Can I pay some other way than through PayPal?  There's really no help or support provided for this circumstance that I could find.  Maybe I am blind, but that's why I post this question here.  I cannot do the life purpose course because of a stupid web/credit card page.  Talk about stuck in life... I'm such a failure that I can't even get into a class for people who are failures, and it feels like nobody will help me with any problems.  I am really tempted to hate my life :-(

Edited by FinnishJon

I wish I could get some my younger friends who are closer to your age than mine to buy into self-actualization. You'd be so set for life, and you could avoid the trap of going into college without a clear idea of what you want to do (or possibly avoid college altogether). Your lack of life experience is fine, because you'll have years of practice with self-actualization while your brain is still developing, and you can work on your consciousness, enjoying the moment, learning to enjoy work and shed bad habits while figuring out what you enjoy and can create. Maybe don't go completely workaholic and get rid of every unproductive habit, but find ways to make your unproductive fun into a career by extrapolating what you enjoy and combining it with your values and personality traits. 

I think at 14 for me, though, this would've led me down a completely different path. I was pretty much completely dead asleep until I got deep into nutrition when I was 15. I might've just become a nutritionist or something, or maybe I would've chanced video game streaming or something, since I didn't have any real hobbies outside of video games. (we're talking literal 8 hour/day games and talking on Skype.) I feel like with the self-actualization knowledge I have now, I could've figured out how to get into the best colleges easily and become #1 in my high school, but hindsight is 20-20.

Seeking opportunities instead of just ignoring them completely... That's one of the biggest changes I feel with self-actualization. There's so much less regret it's insane. I see now that I can go the extra mile and extend my comfort zone. Even the smartest kids I know from my high school and in college aren't really living their passions now, and I don't feel their presence in the moment, the way they're distracting themselves with their phones and all, always trying to escape their schoolwork. Finding a life purpose is tough in today's society, though, and many people earnestly choose their best subjects and interests that they think are viable, but find that the passion is gone once they progress into college or start working.

So, through the course and Leo's videos, you'll develop that spark that other kids won't have the foresight to see, and you'll be able to take advantage of it. You'll begin to associate with like-minded people as well, in high school. The self-actualization mindset alone will keep you from getting majorly fucked over in life and ending up in a passionless rut, and you can always revisit the course once you find more hobbies in high school. You'll start to see your school's opportunities and actually consider them. You might check out some clubs at school instead of just heading home, for example.

Edited by Vladz0r

On 1/14/2017 at 9:13 AM, FinnishJon said:

I have been trying to pay for the course and get access, but PayPal won't take my debit card, and my bank says it is a problem with paypal.  

Can I pay some other way than through PayPal?  There's really no help or support provided for this circumstance that I could find.  Maybe I am blind, but that's why I post this question here.  I cannot do the life purpose course because of a stupid web/credit card page.  Talk about stuck in life... I'm such a failure that I can't even get into a class for people who are failures, and it feels like nobody will help me with any problems.  I am really tempted to hate my life :-(

Try contacting Leo

Yeah, just make sure you have money saved for the recommended books to read that come along with each video on the course.  I have spent about 150 euro/159$ on books and I think the rest will be bought for around 40 euro. (So 200$ in total depending on the prices on Amazon ofc or if they have the books at your library)  Also just a future note for you...Joseph Cambells books are very difficult to read.  I just skipped reading them for now. (Leo recommends reading two of them)

1 hour ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

Yeah, just make sure you have money saved for the recommended books to read that come along with each video on the course.  I have spent about 150 euro/159$ on books and I think the rest will be bought for around 40 euro. (So 200$ in total depending on the prices on Amazon ofc or if they have the books at your library)  Also just a future note for you...Joseph Cambells books are very difficult to read.  I just skipped reading them for now. (Leo recommends reading two of them)

Are the recommended books included in the 180 Book-List?

6 hours ago, Afonso said:

Are the recommended books included in the 180 Book-List?

I had a quick look there and I believe the majority of them are, yes.

On 1/15/2017 at 9:23 AM, Arman said:

Try contacting Leo

I got it without any help... it seems that paypal requires you to confirm your credit card, which costs $1.90

I would have used my credit card directly, but it didn't work from here... I live in Finland but my card is from the USA, so it seems they have some bugs in this system, which naturally are subject to Murphy's laws...

deleted

Edited by FinnishJon
problem was fixed immediately

I think it's totally worth doing the course before choosing a university major. I think I might not get it at 14, although I consider myself a pretty bright kid - I just didn't have the emotional maturity. 16-17 maybe. If you get other Leo videos, you should be fine, but if you buy it and find it over the top, you can still get back to it every two or three years. Actually, it's unlikelly that you will the purpose that you will stick to in most of your adult life in your teen years - but you can definitelly have purpose, which will help a lot.

On 15. 1. 2017 at 10:13 AM, Evilwave Heddy said:

Yeah, just make sure you have money saved for the recommended books to read that come along with each video on the course.  I have spent about 150 euro/159$ on books and I think the rest will be bought for around 40 euro....

Don't make him discouraged. No need to read everything at once, he can save up for the books he really wants later. Besides, there are libraries (or he can put some of them on the wishlist for christmas :D).

Edited by Elisabeth

250$ to live your dream life, that's what it litteraly is, there is no words to express how much it is worth it.

You'll need to do it seriously though, and if you can't silence your limiting beliefs while you're doing it, it could cause lots of problems.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Honestly, I've seen a lot of products in my life and I never expected the life purpose course to be actually THIS GOOD. It's worth every dollar/euro. It's packed with high quality material and is really life changing. Like honestly : it's way better than any of his youtube's video while those are already a cut above.