Aaron p

Important - If I start taking 5meo as I start my business...

10 posts in this topic

...is it likely to derail or speed up my motivation, creativity and drive?

I don't want to derail any momentum I'm building with new business start up, but if 5meo makes you smarter and more aware, maybe it'll help with starting a new business...? I'd really appreciate some sound advice from people who have a fair idea as to the side effects of 5meo when starting something like a business

@Leo Gura

Nearly always Psychedelics affect productivity. I wouldnt recommend It. 

Bro why did you post the exact same thread twice this is against the Guide lines...

@Carl-Richard

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Taking hard-core exploratory drugs, while trying to start a business sounds like a stupid fucking collision of priorities, to put it plainly.

hrhrhtewgfegege

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

Taking hard-core exploratory drugs, while trying to start a business sounds like a stupid fucking collision of priorities, to put it plainly.

@Roy You definetely put It planly, But i would say a little too harshly Bro ?

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You definetely put It planly, But i would say a little too harshly Bro ?

Perhaps it's just my personality to react this way. I know we're pro-psychedelics here but jesus christ.

He may as well be asking, "Hey guys is it a good idea to run a chainsaw and carry it with me while I try to walk across this tightrope?"

lol

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

Perhaps it's just my personality to react this way. I know we're pro-psychedelics here but jesus christ.

He may as well be asking, "Hey guys is it a good idea to run a chainsaw and carry it with me while I try to walk across this tightrope?"

lol

I mean being honest, LSD have impacted way way way more intensely my productivity and Focus on my Life, than ever 5-meo did.

With 5-Meo-Dmt, yeah of course when you are tripping you are completely out of the material Game, But when you come back you know clearly that the "gap" its so big, that you cant do much But to go back into the illusion to play.

With milder Psychedelics, ironically i think they can hurt more Focus and productivity because the "gap" is less and they might make you think you can "embody" the trips into everyday reality, which in part you can, and thats why most people that start to take Psychedelics at stage Orange find very "easy" to move to stage Green. 

What is almost guaranteed is that no, 5-meo-dmt wont help you to build a start up, at least not directly. But honestly if i would have to chose one Psychedelic to do to have the least impact on my clarity and Focus It would be 5-meo! 

Once its done, its like "Nothing ever happened". Well at least this is my experience. 

if doing 5 meo dmt worth the risk of delaying the biz so i would go for it 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

41 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

if doing 5 meo dmt worth the risk of delaying the biz so i would go for it 

@TheSomeBody dude you english?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/