Gregory1

Dude my PC turned slightly psychedelic

25 posts in this topic

came back from night shift and the screen looks different.

it's also harder to write

i'm not high

nothing looks perfect on the screen things look weirder like tim burton made my screen,

Some of the pictures are moving a bit

not just on this site

am i having a stroke or something?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

No, that just means meditation (or whatever spiritual practice(s) you're doing) is starting to work for you. It will get a lot more crazy when you become a proficient meditator.

2 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

I've seen this same exact post before. 

Are you okay? 

I just found it to be really funny so I reposted it xD

@Fearless_Bum how is your day going?

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

1 minute ago, Michal__ said:

No, that just means meditation (or whatever spiritual practice(s) you're doing) is starting to work for you. It will get a lot more crazy when you become a proficient meditator.

Wow never thought about it That way. Started meditaion practice last week, seems like it's starting to work...

You are Love.

8 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@Gregory1 I'm depressed ??. 

I'm getting through it, feel like I'm going through a spiritual flu. 

Join the club, we got cookies. :P

Why so serious?

18 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

came back from night shift and the screen looks different.

it's also harder to write

i'm not high

nothing looks perfect on the screen things look weirder like tim burton made my screen,

Some of the pictures are moving a bit

not just on this site

am i having a stroke or something?

This is just my utterly unqualified layman's opinion of course, but this sounds suspiciously like something a person suffering from schizophrenia might report... o.O Might want to get yourself checked, just to be safe. 

Why so serious?

Maybe the third eye is opening from too much meditation.

Try this butthole sunning technique to ground your energies

Edited by Salvijus

3 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Wut 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@Gregory1 I'm depressed ??. 

I'm getting through it, feel like I'm going through a spiritual flu. 

@Fearless_Bum I hope you'll get better soon. If you want to chat feel free to message me:)

5 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

This is just my utterly unqualified layman's opinion of course, but this sounds suspiciously like something a person suffering from schizophrenia might report... o.O Might want to get yourself checked, just to be safe. 

@Bazooka Jesus Maybe check my PC for schizophrenia, thx for the insight..

4 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Maybe the third eye is opening from too much meditation.

Try this butthole sunning technique to ground your energies

@Salvijus Yeah it feels like my third eye is opening up but what if it gets stuck inside my ass?

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

25 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Maybe check my PC for schizophrenia, thx for the insight..

Hilarious. Well, if you don't take your own mental well being serious, then that's your business I guess.

Peace out.

Why so serious?

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Hilarious. Well, if you don't take your own mental well being serious, then that's your business I guess.

Peace out.

@Bazooka Jesus Dude relax, this post is not meant to be taken 100% seriouslyxD

You are Love.

5 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@Gregory1 hey I'm good now, thanks for the warmth and kindness ?.  

@Fearless_Bum Nice to hear! Good day 4 you :)

You are Love.

56 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Bazooka Jesus Dude relax, this post is not meant to be taken 100% seriouslyxD

You think it's funny to make other people worried about your mental state?

Anyway, I've said my piece, do with it what you will.

Why so serious?

14 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You think it's funny to make other people worried about your mental state?

Anyway, I've said my piece, do with it what you will.

@Bazooka Jesus

Bro nobody was worried, only you. Maybe get your mental health checked, something seems to be wrong with you..

You are Love.

3 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

@Bazooka Jesus

Bro nobody was worried, only you. Maybe get your mental health checked, something seems to be wrong with you..

Lol. Okay, if you really expect others to just laugh and shrug it off when you ask if you are "having a stroke or something" (your words, not mine), then that is exactly what I will do from now on.

Cheers

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?