Illusory Self

How do you deal with the girls friends?

9 posts in this topic

I went out last night, did around 15-20 approaches & got around 12 numbers but the one huge issue I ran into is the girls friends, the girl always seemed concerned about her friends first & foremost which makes it very hard to isolate to somewhere with less noise to build rapport with her. I found it so extremely hard to communicate on the dance floor. 

I was trying to lead but then they just say “I don’t want to leave my friends” or “I lost my friends & need to find them ”. I need a tactic to overcome this obstacle. 

Whenever they say that, I don’t know what to say. Ideally I would like to lead & isolate but that always was brought up when I tried. 

Edited by Illusory Self

To be honest, says a lot more about her. Shes not secure without her friends being there to tell her what to do and what not to do.
If you are looking for something serious: Dont waste time on having to beg a scared cat to come trust you and to spend time with you. Unless you are a person who do enjoy doing such things.

If you notice a girl who is to attached to her security, thats a no go. Also could be that they like you, but at the same time: They cant trust themselves to do the right thing, either to go with you, or run back to their flock.

Also could be that she is just not trusting something about you. Shes getting some off-vibes and she is just using her friends as an excuse to run away from you :P

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I dunno from skimming a book you'd have to lock her in a place. From watching infield a bit I saw none on a dance floor they looked the girl away standing in front of her, so he the guy is the only focus inside the night club. From observing it's just normal that she wants back to her friends. You could say Hey! Let's meet your friends let me meet your friends and introduce yourself etc. That is what I saw from one infield and then focus on her. 

You can still close the number, if she really wants to go. I also saw this in infield.

None of these situations came up till now in my experience, yet I saw it in infield.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

This sounds almost murderous. Pickup is good but when you start sounding a bit like a serial killer take a step back

Discussing strategies to 'isolate a girl from her friends' is approaching that territory...

2 hours ago, Vincent S said:

To be honest, says a lot more about her. Shes not secure without her friends being there to tell her what to do and what not to do.
If you are looking for something serious: Dont waste time on having to beg a scared cat to come trust you and to spend time with you. Unless you are a person who do enjoy doing such things.

If you notice a girl who is to attached to her security, thats a no go. Also could be that they like you, but at the same time: They cant trust themselves to do the right thing, either to go with you, or run back to their flock.

Also could be that she is just not trusting something about you. Shes getting some off-vibes and she is just using her friends as an excuse to run away from you :P

You actually sound like a psychopath here. Of course girls are going to be 'attached to security' when they're physically at risk of so much danger, especially in a club

It would be weirder if they weren't concerned with their safety

If a girl trusts you then she'll follow you. You don't need magical words to counteract the 'i want to go back to my friends' because by that time you've already failed

Her being super concerned about going back to her friends is basically her telling you that you haven't built enough trust yet for whatever you're asking her to do, or she just isn't attracted. Either way it's a rejection

Edited by something_else

4 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

I went out last night, did around 15-20 approaches & got around 12 numbers but the one huge issue I ran into is the girls friends, the girl always seemed concerned about her friends first & foremost which makes it very hard to isolate to somewhere with less noise to build rapport with her. I found it so extremely hard to communicate on the dance floor. 

I was trying to lead but then they just say “I don’t want to leave my friends” or “I lost my friends & need to find them ”. I need a tactic to overcome this obstacle. 

Whenever they say that, I don’t know what to say. Ideally I would like to lead & isolate but that always was brought up when I tried. 

The number one thing is to engage the friends too.

Ideally you manage to befriend them and in the best scenario they start to support you with your girl (can't expect that though).

So you keep talking with everybody of the group.

To the friends you're just really nice, friendly and positive, with her you're a little bit more flirtatious/polarizing (even though there's a limit as to how much you can escalate in front of the friends).

At some point you could ask her if she wants to have a drink with you at the bar, which ideally is so close to where you were standing before that your friends can still see you two.

Then (if she agrees) tell her to tell her friends that you go to the bar, let HER tell it the friends so it looks like she's fine with it.

In the night you can't just get rid of the friends in many cases, so you need to know how to work the group.

40 minutes ago, something_else said:

You actually sound like a psychopath here. Of course girls are going to be 'attached to security' when they're physically at risk of so much danger, especially in a club

Thats what I said: Read my whole comment.

3 hours ago, Vincent S said:

I presented two scenarios.

41 minutes ago, something_else said:

You actually sound like a psychopath here.

No need to project yourself here.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 hour ago, Federico del pueblo said:

The number one thing is to engage the friends too.

Ideally you manage to befriend them and in the best scenario they start to support you with your girl (can't expect that though).

So you keep talking with everybody of the group.

To the friends you're just really nice, friendly and positive, with her you're a little bit more flirtatious/polarizing (even though there's a limit as to how much you can escalate in front of the friends).

At some point you could ask her if she wants to have a drink with you at the bar, which ideally is so close to where you were standing before that your friends can still see you two.

Then (if she agrees) tell her to tell her friends that you go to the bar, let HER tell it the friends so it looks like she's fine with it.

In the night you can't just get rid of the friends in many cases, so you need to know how to work the group.

This^^^

You are either trolling or have the most insane resaults in history of pick up ? you say to friends i need to borrow her for a second ,make sure she is turning towards you and not seeing her friends, in her world it will be like they dont exist..

you befriend the friends showing them you are not creepy but social dude, if they see you are cool they will let her go

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

You tell her, "Let's go meet my friends real quick, then I'll bring you back to your friends."

But of course her friends will still cockblock you very often. Just get used to it. If friends didn't cockblock you would get laid 20x more, and that ain't gonna happen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.