actually

How to let go of ex gf

49 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

So, if a guy approached 1,000s girls then it would be impossible for him to not get laid?

No.

It must be done with skill. It's not a function of some number. It's a function of developing skill.

Stop expecting some kind of guarantees for mediocrity.

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Honestly i am 23 years old and i can tell you that my generation is much less judgemental about this shit. A girl will not be judged that harshly anymore about sleeping around and stuff, especially around more liberal people.

Now of course if you are totally totally permiscious and sleep with like 100 guys before 25 then yes people will judge, but if a girl has a one night stand or friends with benefits or casually sleeps around is not judged that much.

Not so. Do not underestimate the power that slut-shaming has over girls. It's baked into her mind even if no one ever calls her a slut.

Even in Vegas, even party girls, even slutty girls, will not sleep with you if they catch of whiff that she will be perceived as slutty.

The power this holds over girls is insane. This is why girls will sleep with you one night, and then pretend they don't even know you the next. It's like they erase you from their minds.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

It must be done with skill. It's not a function of some number. It's a function of developing skill.

Stop expecting some kind of guarantees for mediocrity.

Well, that's unfortunate.

I don't think that every guy can develop skill even if they approached 1000s of women and got tutored by wing men or coaches. Everyone has a different genetic potential.

Edited by Hardkill

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, that's unfortunate.

I don't think that every guy can develop skill even if they approached 1000s of women and got tutored by wing men or coaches. Everyone has a different genetic potential.

Doesn't genetic potential matter in every aspect of life and living? Why should it not matter in dating then? Is dating not an aspect of life like others? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Doesn't genetic potential matter in every aspect of life and living? Why should it not matter in dating then? Is dating not an aspect of life like others? 

Yeah, that's what I am saying. 

For example, if you were born with Down Syndrome, then you will sadly never be able improve your level of intellect to that of even average person's intellect. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The power this holds over girls is insane. 

The single reason why we haven't reached 20 billion yet

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

13 hours ago, Hardkill said:

It’s certainly possible, but unlikely for it to happen for a newbie.

It actually took me several hundreds of approaches over the course of 3 years to get my first lay from cold and warm approach. I got to the point where I wanted to give up all hope and just kill myself even though I’ve always been physically attractive. Yeah, I finally got one, but what if I still didn’t get lucky even after those hundreds I made? What if I never ever got lucky in my life?

Leo said that it took him 450+ approaches to get his first lay ever from cold approach.

Well it's dramatic to say over the course of 3 years but you could have done those hundreds in months, not years.

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Well it's dramatic to say over the course of 3 years but you could have done those hundreds in months, not years.

Probably, if I had either lived in a big city or lived close enough to a big city or lived near a big college campus.

It was such painful experience I had to go through for 3 years.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not so. Do not underestimate the power that slut-shaming has over girls. It's baked into her mind even if no one ever calls her a slut.

Even in Vegas, even party girls, even slutty girls, will not sleep with you if they catch of whiff that she will be perceived as slutty.

The power this holds over girls is insane. This is why girls will sleep with you one night, and then pretend they don't even know you the next. It's like they erase you from their minds.

Holy shit. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Lol.. speaking from a woman's perspective, I seem to always either run into guys who will only see me as a sex object, or marriage prospect. There's literally nothing in between. Maybe I'm in the wrong part of the country (fairly conservative). 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。