goldpower123

Is LSD more mental or spiritual?

10 posts in this topic

I have an opportunity to take some LSD, I'm definitely interested in the personal growth side of doing psychedelics.

Does it have the ability to connect you with your heart or benefit you in a deeper spiritual way? Or is it more of a mental drug? Just interested to hear about LSD and the benefits of it on a deeper level, becoming a better person, healing etc. Is it similar to mushrooms?

I tried mushrooms and what they did for my life afterwards was absolutely priceless.

12 hours ago, goldpower123 said:

I have an opportunity to take some LSD, I'm definitely interested in the personal growth side of doing psychedelics.

Does it have the ability to connect you with your heart or benefit you in a deeper spiritual way? Or is it more of a mental drug? Just interested to hear about LSD and the benefits of it on a deeper level, becoming a better person, healing etc. Is it similar to mushrooms?

I tried mushrooms and what they did for my life afterwards was absolutely priceless.

LSD is one way to explore personal growth.

Like all "true" psychedelics, the core characteristic of LSD is boundary dissolution. One possible manifestation of this is the dissolution of boundaries you imagine to exist between the present state of consciousness and one which you characterize as "connected with your heart" "spiritually deeper" or a "better person" "healed" etc. 

LSD lasts much longer than mushrooms, is more stimulating, and tends to have a more pronounced come up -> peak -> comedown compared to mushrooms, whose intensity can ebb and flow over the course of the trip. LSD was the first psychedelic I encountered, and the only one I used (aside from cannabis) for many years before trying mushrooms, DMT, etc. One can have truly magical, life altering experiences with LSD, even at relatively low doses.

The beauty of psychedelics is that that speak for themselves. Ehipassiko. 

@goldpower123 in my experiences lsd has been much better for helping with creativity and deep thinking than it has been for spiritual states while mushrooms and dmt have been very spiritually powerful

@halfknots What are you doong on lsd to have these life altering experiences? Meditating? And how much were you using? Asking for a friend?

4 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@Gregory1 100ug is a low dosis?! That's average.

@Judy2

Yeah well it might be average, still low enough to still be able to walk, feel like you're a human being and see the walls of your house, this is why I'd call it low.

Later you might take 300-500ug, this is where the real shit happens haha

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 2022-01-07 at 2:47 AM, goldpower123 said:

Depends 

I think it can be deeply spiritual and healing 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Adodd

I would simply let the experience be, without attachment or aversion. I did not have any specific intention, other than to be open to the experience, on it's own terms, exactly as it is. This is my approach to psychedelics in general. It appears that people misunderstand and misuse intention to such a degree that it becomes a hindrance. Too often intentions imply and indeed create a separate "other" which is distinct from the happening. For me, no intention is the ultimate intention. Surrender.

Mental. Crap drug. Only purpose I think is to weaken the self to the effects of DMT (breakthrough with DMT while on high dose acid is... different. Lol), or enhancing music.

If DMT etc did not exist it would have a purpose.

Lasts way too long. Unpleasant body load throughout those many hours. Urgh.

30 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Mental. Crap drug. Only purpose I think is to weaken the self to the effects of DMT (breakthrough with DMT while on high dose acid is... different. Lol), or enhancing music.

If DMT etc did not exist it would have a purpose.

Lasts way too long. Unpleasant body load throughout those many hours. Urgh.

@RMQualtrough you don't know what you're talking about, lol.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/