Fearless_Bum

Huperzine A is Incredible!

46 posts in this topic

@Username why not just search for huperzine A capsules? 

Nutrients has Huperzine A capsules they're a good brand.

@Fearless_Bum I always buy in powdered form because you can save a lot of money. Costs add up because I use MANY supplements. In this case I bought more that I need (dumb decision). Small 50 g bag for $15 is 2500 doses, so it's almost for free.

I usually use capsule filler. In some cases you can save ~$200 per day of listening podcasts.

product-500x500.jpeg

Another option is storing powders in boxes with dedicated spoons. This way you can quickly mix them with your shake.

3 hours ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@Illusory Self that's interesting considering it's used for lucid dreams.

Qhat dose did you use?

200mcg along with 500 mg choline sometimes. 

Tried several times & just end up being awake all night, sucks because I mainly got it for trying to lucid dreaming

43 minutes ago, Username said:

@Illusory Self You shouldn't combine Alpha GPC with Huperzine A.

I wanna add that huperzine A on mutliple occasions has helped me to have lucid dreams. 

It makes your dreams more vivid too.

On 1/11/2022 at 7:16 PM, Username said:

@Illusory Self You shouldn't combine Alpha GPC with Huperzine A.

He didn't mention Alpha GPC though?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

No, it should be fine 

Quote from: https://www.mz-store.com/blog/synergy-of-supplements-part-2-alpha-gpc-and-huperzine-a/ 

"Combination of Alpha GPC and Huperzine A

By combining these two components, we simultaneously supply the precursor and slow down the disintegration of the neurotransmitter we are interested in, so we comprehensively influence its growth. This allows you to apply smaller doses of both agents, which also helps reduce the cost of supplementation. For good results, Alpha GPC should be used at a dose of 600-1200 mg on a daily basis, and the upper limit, unfortunately, comes out quite costly. When combined with Hupercina, the dose can be reduced to 300-600 mg without losing efficacy. Similarly with Hupercin, which alone should work well in doses of 200-400 mcg per day, while in combination with choline, 100-200 mcg becomes sufficient.

Apart from the economic aspect, the spectrum of activity is of course also increasing. By taking both agents at the same time, we gain the strengthening of cell membranes, which we will not gain from Huperzine itself. This is due to the increased synthesis of phospholipids, which arise as a result of Alpha GPC (also the glycerophosphate formed from it). On the other hand, Hupercine contributes to prolonged action due to its long half-life (+/- 12 hours). It also intensifies regenerative effects on the nervous system, as it’s able to stimulate neurogenesis. The acetylcholine produced from the supplied choline can remain elevated even for several hours.

Alpha GPC and Huperzine - A - summarization

In summary, combining these two agents lengthens and stabilizes the activity, more effectively improves the condition of neurons and reduces the doses and costs of treatment. It’s definitely worth considering combining Alpha GPC and Hupercine as an alternative to each of these supplements separately."

◭"89"

@Username how'd it go? Did you try it? 

I'm gonna do a lot of work today that involves memory so I took some with cacao and l theanine. 

I find it's stimulating and quite powerful (200 mcg), yet it's not addictive at all. Last time I took it was the day I posted this thread. ?

@Fearless_Bum Huperzine? I ordered some, waiting for it.

◭"89"

@Fearless_Bum I have to admit: I'm dumb ¬¬ I bought too much and shipping method is super slow, not a good deal. It will take probably a month or longer to receive it.

Try first dose of Huperzine A 200mg... Will leave reports throughout the week. Going to do 2 doses a week. I notice increased mental clarity. We will see what happens. 

◭"89"

I'm looking forward to hearing the results. :) 

How effective is it in comparison to Modafinil or other supplements/drugs?

Consciousness is artificial, but not made.

So far I like it. I definitely notice a difference but need a few month months to really tell you what I notice that chances.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"