Master Shake

PIckup in College?

9 posts in this topic

I am a 21 years old and want to get into pickup. The college I go to has around 15,000 students but I don't want to be known on campus as that pickup guy. Since I have done only one set so far this is not an issue. Will this limit how good I can get at pickup?

I would also be like to know your guys take on what are the best events to improve your social skills.

If you wanna do pickup without getting a bad rep then just go out to bars and clubs at night

Doing pickup at these places is barely even 'doing pickup' cos you're pretty much just doing what all the guys there are doing which is going and flirting with girls. You won't stand out

When I think pickup I think approaching random girls on the street or around campus, if you wanna do that then be careful cos you could build up a fishy reputation pretty quick if you're not good at it

2 hours ago, Medhansh said:

And obviously, college is not for cold approach. Once your repo is ruined, it's ruined.

College IS for cold approach. Grow up.

There is no "repo" anyone willing to live a good life has to care about.

Stop being a small minded couchpotatoe that obeys and therefore creates an underdeveloped and opressive culture.

Develop yourself and become a leader.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

In college go to all the parties and game there.

During daytime just be more indirect/social with your approaches.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I unironically consider taking like 1 course in a college loaded with girls just so I can just do college pickup.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Start out by joining social clubs and begin forming friends who like to go to events and parties its much easier getting laid in college when you play the social circle game, cold approach works but it shouldn't be you main way of meeting chicks.