Someone here

I have tons of questions - what should I do?

48 posts in this topic

On 12/22/2021 at 3:23 AM, Someone here said:

My motivation is fear. 

Lean into it. 

Personally, my Fear of death has pushed me far into this work for Understanding what reality is. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

Nope. I am getting knowledge through imagination, not the book itself..and that is not a belief.

You can awaken to the same Truth.

I don't think awakening is something like a contest. 

Become the question, and ask yourself what you are. Become the answer, and the answer will be shown to you :) 

@Someone here I have tons of questions - what should I do?

Have you tried keeping a dream journal? I have found this to be a very valuable tool for getting answers and insights. It takes some practice to learn to understand the dream symbology. But once you do, you can easily receive answers from your higher mind by holding intentions before falling asleep. 

On 2021-12-20 at 6:36 PM, Someone here said:

I find within myself tons upon tons of metaphysical questions about reality and god and death and stuff from this ilk.. What should I do? Especially that some of them seem unanswerable to me. Should I let go of the need to know or follow through every question until I find satisfying answers. 

go to source

On 22/12/2021 at 3:55 PM, Terell Kirby said:

You may want to start by deeply reflecting on the possibility that finding Truth through asking humans is a futile endeavor, and that it ultimately gives your power away.

@Terell Kirby Is Truth a choice? Can Truth be freely chosen by me, right now? And then, wham, there it is? Is faith alone that it is enough to do this?