PepperBlossoms

The Mass Vaccination Hallucination

12 posts in this topic

Interview with Joe Rogan and Dr. Peter McCullough.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz

He claims that we are in a mass hallucination (like religions) as government leaders have fallen for it and the focus is on getting everyone to take the vaccine instead of proper treatment of covid.  Adequate treatments have been pushed aside and made hard for people to have access to.  The 800k deaths in the USA would have been 85% avoided if the focus was on early treatment for covid patients.  Instead, we are waiting until people are too sick to start treatment and by then, medicines that would have been effective are then toxic to the body and the odds are grim.  Effective treatments that have been FDA approved before covid had fraudulent studies put out on them where the drug was given late in the game instead of early on to where yes the drug was more harmful and then doctors ability to continue to use the drug was diminished.  Other countries are able to treat with these drugs and are also focusing on early treatment before hospitalization and are not having the problems the USA is having.

Yes the vaccine can be slightly more effective for those hospitalized with covid however we have not been told the whole story.... the media is doing us a huge disservice.

9k people have been reported as died from the vaccine in the USA and due to extrapolation based on the Center for Medicare and Medicaid who reports every person, and rationing that off with the whole population, the death toll is expected to be more like 45k.  250k(I think) people have now life debilitating effects.

50% of those who die from the vaccine do so in 48 hours, 80% in a week (I think that is what I remember).

13k people have developed myocardiolitis.  80% of those are boys up till age 50.  In any other drug, if more than 50 people have developed myocardiolitis regardless of if millions use the drug, the drug would have been pulled. (I think that is what I remember)

There were over 1000 deaths in February 2021 when the vaccine had just started.

We are being told to get the vaccine and in some places, forced to or we will lose our job or access to places.  However, we are not being told enough of the side effects.  Just as in any medical advertisement, they are supposed to tell you both sides of the story - the pros and cons of the drug.  All the media and government is doing however is just saying to take it.  The "rare" effect of people getting side effects is being talked down too much.  People need to know the risks of taking the vaccine.  Children are more likely to be hospitalized from myocardiolitis from the vaccine than they are from covid.  

(Some of that stuff could be off but that is what I remember)

The biggest covid problem is the censorship of doctors that are not keeping the narrative that big tech is wanting.  Stuff on youtube is getting taking down.

People are getting more spike protein from the vaccine than from covid itself and some people's body's, especially those prone to blood clots, cannot handle it.

Once you get covid, you cannot get it again and do not need a vaccine after that and that it is more toxic to get it as medicine is not perfect and has toxic side effects. 

Vaccinated and unvaccinated people can pass covid on to others so that is no argument to force the vaccine onto people.

We are witnessing authoritarian governments taking away our freedoms and we are brainwashed to accept this and want more of it.  Some countries are being more restrictive and authoritarian than others.  People are willingly accepting the authoritarian message too.

This is deceitful.  It is not including that part about the risks and side effects and possibility of death.

google vaccine safe.PNG

This fake news needs to get taken down as actualized.org is no place for conspiracy theories

@Michiryoku @Onecirrus You didn't even watch the video.  

Censorship and taking stuff down is the problem. 

There is more to the covid situation than the narrative the media is spouting and the video talks about that.

Taking stuff down is the same as religion saying "atheists are evil, you need to stay in our cult".  "Don't talk to outsiders".

3 hours ago, Michiryoku said:

This fake news needs to get taken down as actualized.org is no place for conspiracy theories

This whole physical illusion is in fact conspiring, by design, to keep us/you from waking up (Leo himself has talked about this in his video about distraction). The whole thing is built upon falsehood, self deception and tricks in order to even "exist" in the first place. So ofc there will be many conspiracies ongoing (both human made but also, even more, deeper in the design itself).

Individual people will play part in this by default aswell, both consciously and unconsciously, and so will, naturally, the collective too (because the collective/mainstream is a reflection of the individuals). Because of this human society has always been filled with conspiracies and deception (just look at history aswell as our current societies right now), we are literally built, as beings, to engage in such actions (some more than others) until you become fully enlightened and ego-less.

Therefore it's not very wise to say "actualized.org is no place for conspiracy theories" as if you're thinking that would be a good thing.

Ofc there are many crazy conspiracy theories out there which are completely untrue, but disregarding every single one just because of that fact is just plain stupid and ignorant.

Edit: It's ofc true that many conspiracy theories themselves serves as a distraction if you let them.

I dont usually concern myself very much with these kinds of theories but this specific one, with leaders using covid as an excuse for more authoritarianism etc, is going to affect us all very directly, too much to ignore.

Bit more authority by leaders and society would'nt necessarily be bad IF those leaders and societies were wise and conscious enough to handle that power. I don't think that's the case at all for obvious reasons.

Edited by BlackPhil

I literally don't know what to believe any more, I've been so gaslit by both sides.

This guy is a practicing and very accredited doctor who still has his license and has testified before congress about covid-19. Everything he's saying makes sense and he has sources to back it up.

But then Wikipedia and Snopes are saying he's an anti-vax conspiracy theorist.

If what he says turns out to be true, then our politicians and top doctors deserve to be put in jail for what they've done to us for the past 2 years. I guess only time will tell

Btw here's the video version if you don't want to sign up for Spotify:

https://odysee.com/@jackspirko:a/rogan-mccullough:6

Edited by Yarco

So what do you suggest we do? Burn away all the vaccines and send Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson and Johnson's CEO and top management to jail long term?

12 minutes ago, hyruga said:

So what do you suggest we do? Burn away all the vaccines and send Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson and Johnson's CEO and top management to jail long term?

Yes..png

Hallå

@hyruga

Instead of a one dimensional approach like, "take the jab, mask up, and keep your distance from other humans" we should be taking a more wholistic approach. Take this as an example: https://healthieryoufl.com/response.html

There's also the reality of how many are being injured by this so called medicine. 

Or, should we continue to take guidance from sources like Pfizer, who feel that because of omicron the pandemic will last another 2 years??? make sense?

Edited by Johnny Galt

People posting about the vaccine being dangerous and ineffective will be banned.\

Watch what you post. I'm getting tired of reading this anti-vax crap.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.