Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Does awakening carry an obligation?

22 posts in this topic

Is it ok to keep on living a regular human life after awakening? Do I have an obligation to spread the Truth? I know that everyone is actually me but sometimes I feel bad seeing them being asleep. Should I just pretend that everything is as it is or do something about that?

a wise man said, fix you first then love me

so yes is the answer to your question

you cannot love until you awaken

@BenG I have no intention in genocide just raising the public awareness ?

@gettoefl Yes, that definitely sounds right, awakening helps in that way.

@BenG I don't know if it makes sense. Lets say I become lucid inside a dream, would telling other dream characters that it's all a dream make any difference? I have similar doubts about this waking life.

@BenG It would be a boring life without talking with dream characters. I don't feel alone in that case.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Nahm Yes, it does 

Would you be willing to share how becoming a parent has changed you (so to speak of course)? Maybe five specific ways? Simple stuff like ‘well I used to do this, and now I do this… I used to think this way and now I see it like this’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

After you awaken the first thing you wanna do is share this with others because it is such a miracle.

But in its Infinite Wisdom, what God did with you was gently provide you with hints and clues along the way to help you wake up.

God did not force awakening on you, because that would not be Love, it would be out of selfishness.

God rather gently gave you a little implicit guidance and the rest was you.

This is the most selfless way, and the most aligned with your higher self - because people are going to wake up when they are ready to.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@BenG I would describe it as becoming aware that everything is a God's dream and you're its avatar.

@BenG Before that I presumed that the universe was created by The Big Bang, everything was made of atoms and humans evolved from other creatures, becoming conscious in the process. I didn't leave much space for God's existence so this realisation completely changed my worldview.

@BenG It was a gradual process. Firstly I felt God inside me, then in other people and finally in everything. So, in the end I discovered that pantheism is closest to the Truth.

@BenG It happened during manic episodes. People usually get that with psychedelics or meditation but I guess God wanted something different in my case. ?

Yes, it was a big emotional turmoil because I was raised in religious family but always prefered science for the explanation of everything. So I made a full circle but I didn't expect that God would be me. ?

I will still need one more episode to directly realise nothingness, for now I only understand it conceptualy. ?

Not an obligation but a responsbility. For something previously unknown to you. 

@BenG Thank you for your kind words. I was previously struggling with depression and felt that there wasn't any meaning in life. After that, those manic episodes happened and nothing was the same afterwards. I had trouble to completely understand what I've experienced and people around me thought I was going crazy. Luckily, I discovered Leo and this forum which helped me a lot to ground myself and explain what I was going through. Your suggestion of becoming awakening therapist sounds interesting. I would really like to help other people realise what God truly is but I don't want to be labeled as some lunatic.

Edited by Tyler Durden

6 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Do I have an obligation to spread the Truth?

Nope, if anything you should realize that the Truth only needs to be known by you :D.

@Terell Kirby So you think it's futile just like talking to dream characters after you become lucid?

@Nahm Yeah, I understand that's the risk so I prefer not to talk too much about that in public.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

So you think it's futile just like talking to dream characters after you become lucid?

The idea of obligations to others is the mental games you play, that fits in with the social matrix.

By all means, you are more than welcome to have obligations and commitments. They are often require for survival.