CuriousityIsKey

If one gets an illness, should one fight it or don't fight it cuz it's God's will?

38 posts in this topic

So reality is 100% God's will and it is 100% perfect.

Ok, So then if one gets an illness, should one fight it or don't fight it cuz it's God's will for you to have the illness?

2 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Since you are God, you are the cause of all your illnesses.

Ok. So I gave myself illness, and now that I see its making my life sour and want the illness stop, why doesn't it go away if I am God?

Something doesn't add in this model of understanding does it? ?

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

If you fight it, then that is part of God's will, isn't it?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@CuriousityIsKey your Ego (in other words, your personal sense of self / human identity), is only interested in its survival. Therefore when you are completely gripped by your ego-ic identity, you want reality to suit your needs to stay alive. This is why you wish your illness away, but it won't go away .. because the God that you are is in control.

And it's okay to be in survival mode, when you have a crippling illness .. it's hard to love it through standard human consciousness. The highest consciousness would embrace it with Love.

You are God in an absolute sense. You are a finite human being in a relative sense. God does what god does, and humans do what humans do. There is no contradiction.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

But while I'm in this human life, I am stuck to suffer things outside of my control? Like potential illness, and many other unfortunate things, just for it all to end at the death of this home sapien body. Doesn't sound fun.

Doesn't this make God selfish, in the way that God fully being aware that from my human perspective I might be in suffering, chooses to not alleviate my situation?

And I'm sure I'm not the only human who might suffering from a chronic illness.

4 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

But while I'm in this human life, I am stuck to suffer things outside of my control?

Anything finite (such as a human life), is prone to suffering. But the power you seek is found in your Mind.

You may not be able to change the circumstances, but you can change your perspective on the circumstances.

This is your secret power, the secret power of God. Discover it through awakening. Best of luck.

2 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Anything finite (such as a human life), is prone to suffering. But the power you seek is found in your Mind.

You may not be able to change the circumstances, but you can change your perspective on the circumstances.

This is your secret power, the secret power of God. Discover it through awakening. Best of luck.

But me as God then, will I ever have an existence in a corporeal from in which I will have total control over reality?

Or am I eternally doomed to reincarnation into different corporeal forms without having the ability to control reality?

Like for example to decide that there won't be aging, illnes etc.?

8 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

But while I'm in this human life, I am stuck to suffer things outside of my control? Like potential illness, and many other unfortunate things, just for it all to end at the death of this home sapien body. Doesn't sound fun.

Doesn't this make God selfish, in the way that God fully being aware that from my human perspective I might be in suffering, chooses to not alleviate my situation?

And I'm sure I'm not the only human who might suffering from a chronic illness.

God let's you be him by him being you. Is that selfish?

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

God let's you be him by him being you. Is that selfish?

Carl-Richard, I think what you wrote here is a great great understanding. Can you Please-Please explain it more thoroughly, I really would be thankful, because I do not want to miss the entire meaning of this sentence.

Carl-Richard, I think I understood, do you mean God is Awareness?

So Awareness let's Me be Aware, by Awareness being Me?

1 minute ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Carl-Richard, I think I understood, do you mean God is Awareness?

So Awareness let's Me be Aware, by Awareness being Me?

Yes. God is all there is to be aware of.

2 minutes ago, Godishere said:

what's the difference between human and God? 

God is imagination, humans are what is imagined.

33 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Ok, So then if one gets an illness, should one fight it or don't fight it cuz it's God's will for you to have the illness?

Whether you fight it or not this too is God's will.

Focusing on health is the solution. You don't fight anything. Anything you are so desperate to fight against grows because you give it so much attention. You create your experience either consciously or unconsciously. 

26 minutes ago, Godishere said:

and when one perspective is imagined or "on", what does that make the other perspectives?

All perspectives are imaginary from God's point of view.

And imagination is infinite, there is no on/off switch.

Edited by Terell Kirby

1 hour ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

This is the danger of these teachings.

Do not create a golden calf out of these things.

If you are sick, you are free to do what you want to do.

Gods will includes your choice to do what you want in the situation, relative to your database, knowledge, resources and desires.

I think at this time.

Trying to take the fact that all is God's will and then saying 'should I do this now?' is a false interpretation imo.

Saying all is God's will is simply the case, but it is not prescriptive. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

So reality is 100% God's will

Yep, so, if one fights the illness or doesn't fight the illness is also 100% God's will. It just doesn't "feel" like God's will. It "feels" like your will.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?