SelfHelpGuy

When we die do we go to Love?

43 posts in this topic

Hey just been re-studying this video of Leo's:  

Leo states that when we die, we go to that infinite center of love. 

But then also says it may take us 100s of lifetimes to get there. 

So that would mean when we die we just go into another life, not infinite love. 

Surely it would make more sense that when you die you'd go to infinite love because that's the end of your self, when you die - your ego dies right? 

Ask a shaman instead, they are experts at communicating with ancestors, visiting other realms, etc. They know what happens after death.

You can go to infinite love right now because that's what God is, and you're God (the ego doesn't need to die, you can just realize what it is from God pov).

Those 100 lives thing, it's just an another dream inside God's mind, you can go straight to God (you).

Believing into those reincarnation things only limit you.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin But let's say I don't make it to infinite love by the end of my life, and I die at 80 years old - do I then join back into God/ infinite love or am I swung back into reincarnating lives until I "go all the way" so to speak? 

Death is the assumption of the separate self, the ‘one which is not this love’ and could be ‘reunited’ with this love. There is no ‘perspective of the separate self’. In accordance with direct experience, there is no there, nor is there a separate self which could ‘leave here’ and ‘get there’. There is no center, no lifetimes, no liver of lives, no afterlife. There is no ego or ego which dies. But thinking makes all of this seem so. In silence none of this is so, isn’t it so? 

There is no ‘you’ from past lives which jumps into a new life, for which enlightenment could take many lives. Enlightenment is precisely the realization of thought attachment / none of this is actual. There is not knowledge ‘lost between lives’, nor ‘knowledge carried from one life to the next’, because all is quite literally ‘made of’ Not Knowingness. The knowing of all of this is the illusion of the knower. An appearance, of Not Knowing, or, if you like, infinite being, which actually is infinite, and thus there is nothing else, nothing to know or which could be known. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Death is the assumption of the separate self, the ‘one which is not this love’ and could be ‘reunited’ with this love. In accordance with direct experience, there is no there, nor is there a separate self which could ‘leave here’ and ‘get there’. There is no center, no lifetimes, no liver of lives, no afterlife. There is no ego or ego which dies. But thinking makes all of this seem so. In silence none of this is so, isn’t it so? 

❤️

Guys this is your best teacher. Leo is good but you mofo. WTF with you. ??

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Zeroguy

Appreciate the kindness, not lovin the comparative thinking, and as you are well aware there is no teacher. ??

Yes I am .This/"there " is only LOVE

Go dream you unbeleivable mofos.

LOVE EVERYTHING!

@Nahm Is that your way of saying "I don't know"? Your answer would be great if the question was more philosophical or a spiritual inquiry. I don't think non-duality philosophy is appropriate as an answer to all questions. If someone asks for directions to a store you wouldn't tell them that their sense of self is delusional and that there is no store unless it is in their direct experience.

Edited by Seraphim

@Seraphim

It’s not that there is a me which doesn’t know, it’s that all that is, or as a pointing - nonduality, is - very literally, not knowing, or, no thing to know. If you like, eternal notknowingness. Knower, knowing, knowledge, etc, is the illusion of the separate self, the knower of the known, aka knowledge.

Nonduality is not philosophical, a philosopher, or a philosophy. Comparatively speaking, “Oneness” could rightfully be said to be philosophical, albeit with micro brass tacks, as the term implies what is, whereas nonduality ‘says’ what is not, or, ‘not two’. Nonduality could be misunderstood as a philosophical negation, but in careful scrutiny is can be seen negation would be two. 

The comment was to the original post. No one asked for directions to a store, no one said a sense of self is delusional. That would actually be nonsensical. Sense, as in sensation, is the ‘dessert of the real’, to be uncovered via the unfettering of beliefs, and not the addition of beliefs, by no one.  

What was awake previously thought to be? 
(Rhetorical humor, not actually asking)

56 minutes ago, SelfHelpGuy said:

@Shin But let's say I don't make it to infinite love by the end of my life, and I die at 80 years old - do I then join back into God/ infinite love or am I swung back into reincarnating lives until I "go all the way" so to speak? 

You're assuming there is a you (a soul) to merge with God.

You're already God.

God is love

And God in them

@Nahm Nice one man, I have to say I really appreciate your replies, I kind your presence warm and it all sounds quite cool. But I don’t understand it that well, it’s abit to hard for me to follow. That’s my own personal thing, I guess I Jive and resonate with different styles that these current explainations. At the end of the day I’ve gotta figure this out for myself and find my own answers, much love brother.

Love you presence on this forum, peace ?

@Nahm Yes I agree about the non-duality, it means that you as a human is not separated from everything else that exists, but it doesn't say that you aren't a human, you are, and humans can know things. What happens after death is a puzzle, and we have some pieces to it, as humans we are allowed to theorize about it, I'm sure some humans are correct about what happens after death. 

@SelfHelpGuy

Very much appreciating you as well, and thank you! 

@Seraphim

Nonduality doesn’t specify, as it is without any condition. Human, death, puzzle, pieces, theories, correct, incorrect, etc… and nonduality… all make for ‘two’. No one will ever, or could ever, be ‘correct’ about what happens after they die, because, nonduality = The Truth. Bending the spoon is indeed fruitless & impossible. 

There are no other life’s, and there is no one with a life. There’s simply the whole of everything, which isn’t a thing — there’s no separation of any kind at all, but attachment (“your” life) can seem to appear in that. In a sense, death is the imaginary place where you reside and hide, incognito — which is self-referential and empty since you are simply that which hides as the imagination of death... There is no you, and no death.

It's really unfair to use nondual phylosophy to dismiss reincarnation. 

Reincarnation is like going to sleep and waking up in the morning again. Going to sleep would be equivalent to death, and waking up in the morning would be equivalent to entering a new womb. 

Just because everything is one and there is no seperate self doesn't disprove the fact that there is such a thing as sleep and waking up in the morning.

I'm not saying reincarnation is real or unreal. I'm saying nonduality is really a poor way of disproving reincarnation. Nonduality has nothing to do with this subject at all. Nonduality only points to the absolute truth there is no such thing as death. Because consciouness can't die and was never born. But consciouness also can’t fall asleep and can't wake up. And so? Does that mean sleep doesn't exist? A hardcore nondualist would say sleep doesn't exist because there is no self to fall asleep or to wake up (or smth like that). But from a normal human relative perspective sleep and waking up is very much real phenomena we all experience every day.

To use nondual phylosophy to dismiss everything is really unfair. You can say there's no such thing as eating because consciouness doesn't have a stomach. And there is no self so who is eating? You can basicly prove any kind of bullshit with this nondual phylosophy.

Nondual phylosophy has it's place and is beautiful but it should not be used in every area of life. Even ramana maharshi the god of advaita and nonduality says there is reincarnation... 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Hmmmm, sleep is very much like death. If I fully believed my body was dying then I could see reincarnation as a possibility. I know there's no me, but the illusive dream characters POV could go through a dream of dying. I wouldn't want to fully write off reincarnation or death, honestly who knows? It's the great unknown what happens to all the characters and how the dream may change.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Seraphim

Nonduality doesn’t specify, as it is without any condition. Human, death, puzzle, pieces, theories, correct, incorrect, etc… and nonduality… all make for ‘two’. No one will ever, or could ever, be ‘correct’ about what happens after they die, because, nonduality = The Truth. Bending the spoon is indeed fruitless & impossible.

But the question of what happens after death is on the relative/human/concrete level, like asking for directions or a math problem. You have decided that it's okay to have knowledge and theories about math for example, but not the afterlife, it doesn't make sense. @Salvijus Exactly.

Edited by Seraphim

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

It's really unfair to use nondual phylosophy to dismiss reincarnation. 

Reincarnation is like going to sleep and waking up in the morning again. Going to sleep would be equivalent to death, and waking up in the morning would be equivalent to entering a new womb. 

Just because everything is one and there is no seperate self doesn't disprove the fact that there is such a thing as sleep and waking up in the morning.

I'm not saying reincarnation is real or unreal. I'm saying nonduality is really a poor way of disproving reincarnation. Nonduality has nothing to do with this subject at all. Nonduality only points to the absolute truth there is no such thing as death. Because consciouness can't die and was never born. But consciouness also can’t fall asleep and can't wake up. And so? Does that mean sleep doesn't exist? A hardcore nondualist would say sleep doesn't exist because there is no self to fall asleep or to wake up. But from a normal human relative perspective sleep and waking up is very much real phenomena we all experience every day.

To use nondual phylosophy to dismiss everything is really unfair. You can say there's no such thing as eating because consciouness doesn't have a stomach. And there is no self so who is eating? You can basicly prove any kind of bullshit with this nondual phylosophy.

Nondual phylosophy has it's place and is beautiful but it should not be used in every area of life. Even ramana maharshi the god of advaita and nonduality says there is reincarnation... 

Nobody is saying that reincarnation is not a phenomenon than God can dream up.
It's just confusing and assumes there is ultimately a soul somewhere separated from God.

Which leads to beliefs that you can't join God (realize that you're God) unless you've reincarnated yourself x number of times.
And of course, if this is the case, completely close the possibility to realize that you're God right now.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them