Rilles

I Think I Glimpsed Something...

16 posts in this topic

I was trying to figure what "this" is... This reality and then I had a brief sense of "mystery". Like... The Not Knowing is the knowing... Am I on the right path? Just wanted to share. It was very cool. Its like I have been trying to box reality into being "understandable" for the past few years but then that was flipped on its head. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

24 minutes ago, Rilles said:

. Like... The Not Knowing is the knowing... Am I on the right path? 

Yes..you can't know reality because knowing is 2nd order to Being which is 1st order.  You can't know it because you're already Being.  So just to have to be pure Being.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Yes..you can't know reality because knowing I'd 2nd order to Being which is 1st order.  You can't know it because you're already Being.  So just to have to be pure Being.

So I have to let go of wanting to know. Let go of the mind. Thanks! ??

@Rilles there is nothing you have to do which you're not already doing. 

'Just be' is paradoxical advice, because you can't 'not be'.  You're already 'being', and there's nothing else for you to do, because 'not being' isn't something you can 'do'. 

??

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

The part where it starts to get creepy is when you try to understand basic things, but you literally can't. The only thing you "understand" is how insufficient "understanding" is. What you usually referred to as understanding is just simply a puny thought, coming out one at a time. It's so insignificant compared to "this."

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The part where it starts to get creepy is when you try to understand basic things, but you literally can't. The only thing you "understand" is how insufficient "understanding" is. What you usually referred to as understanding is just simply a puny thought, coming out one at a time. It's so insignificant compared to "this."

That sounds badass! xD I have had many glimpses of "thisness" or "actuality" but they only last for a few seconds but theyre pretty intense. I feel like Im going to die on the spot. Love this shit! xD

26 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Rilles @Carl-Richard yeah..The question "what is isness?" Makes it crystal clear....

Try answering that one...the question "what is isness" is already issing :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Rilles @Carl-Richard yeah..The question "what is isness?" Makes it crystal clear....

Try answering that one...the question "what is isness" is already issing :)

Words cant convey my experience but when I focus on isness all I can say is... Isness is nothing but itself... Issa mindfuckxD

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

So I have to let go of wanting to know. Let go of the mind. Thanks! ??

You can focus on wanting to know, just not conceptually.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 minutes ago, Shin said:

You can focus on wanting to know, just not conceptually.

That's a good way to put it

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's a good way to put it

How can you know without conceptualizing?

Just now, Rilles said:

Being encompasses knowing- but knowing does not encompass Being 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You don't in the conventional sense of the term, you just realize what you are, and just being what you are is the "knowing".

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, Rilles said:

Allowing thought activity to settle meditatively, and self inquiring directly into feeling, the “feeling of me”. Allow the concept of a ‘you’ which could ‘know’, of ‘feel’, go, meditatively, and re-inquire into the feeling ‘itself’. 

Not knowing appears as thoughts, like knowing, knowledge, concepts, etc. When the thoughts are let go meditatively, and the not knowing is directly inquired into, not knowing awakens. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Rilles Imagine you are listening closely for something, like you thought you heard an animal in the woods, so you stop still and listen intensely. Listen like that right now, even though there's no pressing reason. Are you knowing or not knowing? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost