sir meowski

Leo is not enlightened

76 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, sir meowski said:

My teachers are the sun and the mountain, and the morning mist that surrounds them.

But do you not know of any other teachers? Was it really the sun, the mountain and morning mist alone? Using pointers to get to a stage where pointers are no longer necessary does not negate the necessity of pointers. That's called retrograde amnesia.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

There is no more direct teaching than 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT up your butt.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo is a new kind of teacher. he has a solid ego and his mind does not stop trying to understand. the opposite of what is required for enlightenment. but he has chemical aid and uses it intensely and fearlessly. this help temporarily turns him into a being with less ego than buddha. then he returns to his normal ego self, and that ego processes what has been revealed to him without ego, and exposes it in a way that other egos can understand. ramana maharshi cannot speak the language of your ego. Leo can

16 minutes ago, sir meowski said:

Those alone are enough to enlighten if you are ready to listen.

But that's rare – Ramana Maharshi rare. Discovery and confusion is a part of the path, something which you are actively contributing to as a pointer-giver ;)

Besides, don't discount the value of the guru-student relationship. Not all communication is conceptual/verbal. Transmission is a real thing. An awakened guru's presence can facilitate beingness just as much as an any other environmental factor (sun, river, air). Being is shared – impression is unavoidable.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no more direct teaching than 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT up your butt.

Frame this on a wall ?

Enlightenment is the direct and unyielding realization of deception that you continually play on yourself. Everything is understood at this point and the need for further debate vanishes. To put this understanding into words is to destroy it. There is no need for anything, other than to enjoy this eternal now which goes on forever. If ingesting chemicals has you enjoying this eternal now that goes on forever, then go for it. But do not claim truth lies within frames you created as a conceptual observer. This is deception of highest order.

The reason why psychedelics are not useful on this path is simple. You are Life and you can feel the infinite burn of Love every single moment of your waking life, regardless of the state your mind is in. If you are in tune with what is, you feel this ecstasy sober. It comes on its own and there is no need to force it in any way. You understand without trying, without effort.

@sir meowski Sir, you don't even know what awakening is until you've had a breakthrough dose of 5-MeO-DMT.

It will put all your sober awakenings to shame.

It doesn't matter what ecstasy you feel sober, you're simply not as conscious as you will be on 5-MeO. You cannot even imagine what levels of consciousness are possible.

You think you understand God, but you don't.

Enlightenment is the direct and unyielding realization of deception that you continually play on yourself. Everything is understood at this point and the need for further debate vanishes. To put this understanding into words is to destroy it. There is no need for anything, other than to enjoy this eternal now which goes on forever. If ingesting chemicals has you enjoying this eternal now that goes on forever, then go for it. But do not claim truth lies within frames you created as a conceptual observer. This is deception of highest order.

The reason why psychedelics are not useful on this path is simple. You are Life and you can feel the infinite burn of Love every single moment of your waking life, regardless of the state your mind is in. If you are in tune with what is, you feel this ecstasy sober. It comes on its own and there is no need to force it in any way. You understand without trying, without effort.

I think you may be doing what you are telling others not to do in terms of your structure here.

Sober is something you are imaging.... as are chemicals, meditation, other people etc... 

When you meditate you are what... changing your brain chemistry? The same is happening with 5meo... 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, sir meowski said:

Always describing, describing, describing. Getting lost in description. To evolve spiritually and become a master, the most important thing is to stop describing. What you are searching for is indescribable. It is not love, it is not god, it is not the divine, it is not the non-dual. Those are all descriptions and concepts. They are fairy tales and phantoms. What you're searching for is not a concept and it is not a description. What can be worded is not the truth.

You are getting people confused. The short term satisfaction they get from you will not last and they will end up more frustrated and more confused. Such is the nature of knowledge - the more you speak, the less you end up saying. The wisest teachers never say a word.

Psychedelics will never awaken you, you are pursuing a kindergarten variety enlightenment with these means. Using these substances will only achieve in getting you more lost. The higher you get, the lower you will fall. Stop thinking - this is all that is required. When the mind is quiet truth comes.

Leo is aware of this as any good teacher would be. Leo's videos are a finger pointing and a framework for people... Truth though and enlightenment... Leo can't jerk you off you gotta do that yourself....

Leo doesn't need to sit in front of a camera for 2 hours... He teaches people in some of his videos to go do that themselves. Staring at a silent man on a screen for 2 hours... just take a screen shot and stare at it.

I personally don't listen to people who are closed minded and not willing to try all the tools discussed here in the community. Just because people meditated for a long time doesn't mean it's the only technology in town. Actually, this idea is also false and not accurate. Psychedelics have a long history and have been used by shamans and great sages for at least 10,000 years. Not in every tradition obviously, but they exist. I think meditation is still super important.. But, you are not going to have a massive awakening on it like you would in a 30 minutes 5meo session.

It's All Good.Forever!

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5meo is merely the key that fits into the lock of your molecular machinery. You are free to open that gate yourself. And then you won't have to bear the pain of returning.

@sir meowski Have you tried it?

◭"89"

Leo enters a 15 min enlightened experience .then return to normal state after the trip and he start claiming he is enlightened.this is bad tactics by leo.

After enlightment ,the male and female becomes one.you get complete control of your sense organs.but leo is very horny and is obsessed with woman.i can go on and on.leo needs to stop claiming he is enlightened.15 min enlightened experience and actually being in that state for 24 hours is totally different thing 

What I did and didn't try is irrelevant and the answer would only fuel your ego delusion.

To awaken, you need nothing more than the soft flickering of sun on the morning dew. That is all you need. You are Life, now and forever.

19 minutes ago, sir meowski said:

What I did and didn't try is irrelevant and the answer would only fuel your ego delusion.

To awaken, you need nothing more than the soft flickering of sun on the morning dew. That is all you need. You are Life, now and forever.

Sure, for you maybe that is what you wanna do. But, you simply don't know what your talking about if you wont gain direct experience. Closed mindedness held as a virtue is devilry in my books.

◭"89"

37 minutes ago, sir meowski said:

5meo is merely the key that fits into the lock of your molecular machinery. You are free to open that gate yourself. And then you won't have to bear the pain of returning.

Your words are merely a key that fits into my cultural machinery. Don't you see? You are teaching! 5-MeO is also a teacher.

49 minutes ago, sir meowski said:

You are free to open that gate yourself.

You will never open that gate sober no matter how much you meditate.

You will never become infinitely conscious via mediation. You will never reach the levels of consciousness I have reached without psychedelics. Don't kid yourself.

What no guru tells you is that your state governs EVERYTHING. Without the right states you will not understand the highest levels of spirituality. Conversely, you can hit the right state within 60 seconds with DMT.

I promise you that I can be more conscious within 60 seconds of DMT than you will ever be in your entire life sober, no matter how much practice you do. Because state governs EVERYTHING. It's very simple in this regard.

No amount of practice will substitute for state.

If you really want to understand what consciousness is, you must do psychedelics. This is a very unpopular teaching, but it is what it is.

The reason I make lots of videos on other topics is because I'm not going to waste your time making 100s of videos about enlightenment. There is no need for it. Such videos do not work and only waste people's time. You are not going to reach deep awakening by listening to some guru babble on and on about the power of now or watching him sitting there silently on a stage. And you will not reach it through any kind of guided self-inquiry process. All of that is bullshit compared to the levels of consciousness I am talking about.

I realize your intents are noble but I fear you have mistaken awakening for a Road Runner cartoon. There is no need for forceful ejection into infinity and the subsequent falling from grace. One can gradually get themselves wet in the sweetness of infinite Love until one is thoroughly drenched in it.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will never open that gate sober no matter how much you meditate.

You will never become infinitely conscious via mediation. You will never reach the levels of consciousness I have reached without psychedelics. Don't kid yourself.

What no guru tells you is that your state governs EVERYTHING. Without the right states you will not understand the highest levels of spirituality. Conversely, you can hit the right state within 60 seconds with DMT.

I promise you that I can be more conscious within 60 seconds of DMT than you will ever be in your entire life sober, no matter how much practice you do. Because state governs EVERYTHING. It's very simple in this regard.

No amount of practice will substitute for state.

If you really want to understand what consciousness is, you must do psychedelics. This is a very unpopular teaching, but it is what it is.

The reason I make lots of videos on other topics is because I'm not going to waste your time making 100s of videos about enlightenment. There is no need for it. Such videos do not work and only waste people's time. You are not going to reach deep awakening by listening to some guru babble on and on about the power of now or watching him sitting there silently on a stage. And you will not reach it through any kind of guided self-inquiry process. All of that is bullshit compared to the levels of consciousness I am talking about.

Leo, you are stating that someone like Rupert's level of consciousness and your highest has a clear difference? Interesting. Looking forward to doing my first trips, just gotta get them somewhere. Not vey experienced in getting any illegal related stuff, and it seems like talking about sourcing is not allowed here, which is understandable.

Also, what is the level you are sitting on, when you are sober and haven't done psychedelics for a good while? I'm talking about your ''natural'', sober state. I assume that you are not on this Godly, Infinite level of consciousness, when you are sober, in your human state?

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

I realize your intents are noble but I fear you have mistaken awakening for a Road Runner cartoon. There is no need for forceful ejection into infinity

This has nothing to do with cartoons.

You have either reached levels of infinite consciousness or you have not. If you have not, no amount of talk or practice will compensate for it.

11 minutes ago, Migue Lonas said:

Leo, you are stating that someone like Rupert's level of consciousness and your highest has a clear difference?

He has a pretty high level of consciousness. But it took him some 20 years to reach it and most of you will never reach what he reached, not to mention anything higher that may be possible.

Also, what is the level you are sitting on, when you are sober and haven't done psychedelics for a good while? I'm talking about your ''natural'', sober state. I assume that you are not on this Godly, Infinite level of consciousness, when you are sober, in your human state?

You can't be at the highest levels sober because you could not function as a human. You couldn't walk, think, eat, or hold a job.

The highest levels of consciousness are so high that you cannot even sit still. It feels more like you've been shot in the head with a shotgun and you are just struggling to keep from evacuating your shit in your pants.

I've literally had such high levels of consciousness that I had to go to the toilet just to shit myself because the body could not hold it. That's a serious awakening.

@sir meowski it is not about peace or spiritual ecstasy, enlightenment is about understanding what reality is and oh boy, Leo is good at that.