WokeBloke

Prove you are experiencing

55 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

The only concept of me that exists to you is the words on the screen. There is no human body typing these words to you from your POV. It is just you sitting at a computer or on your phone typing on a forum where text is sent back to you from Nos7algiK.

What you are perceiving of me now is all that exists to you in your moment. If you was to inquire further and talk to me on a personal level. You would manifest a deeper belief of what I am. If you went all the way reality would manifest a body into your awareness if you wanted to meet me. But, until all of that happens it's not actual, only the typing is. We could reduce it more, but again always talking about how there is no you and there is no it causes a forever loop and is boring to repeat.

So then are  you seeing my post or not?

@Nos7algiK well said. I think the problem most people dealing with solipsism is they still believe that they're the body or some type of ghost within the body. They haven't realized the Self yet

@Nos7algiK

So you really think a computer is self aware? Or a piece of fruit is self aware? What evidence do you have of that?

@WokeBloke Its only You, he is not a he, he is the same Formless awareness that's seeing through your eyes and creating everything by literally being everything and exists outside of time. Time is an illusion just like your "physical body"

2 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

@Nos7algiK

So you really think a computer is self aware? Or a piece of fruit is self aware? What evidence do you have of that?

Evidence...your funny ?❤️ you gotta go through that door and see it for yourself, no one can see it for you. It's literally impossible because it's only You

1 minute ago, Adrian325 said:

Evidence...your funny ?❤️ you gotta go through that door and see it for yourself, no one can see it for you. It's literally impossible because it's only You

So you're also in the fruit is self aware camp? Do you think the desk is having an experience? I'm being serious this position makes no sense to me.

Edited by WokeBloke

@WokeBloke it's difficult to intellectualize I remember how it was before I experienced it. Everything becomes your body just as much as your physical body when you have a Samadhi. The walls and floor is your skin and every object is your being and you can feel it too

I experienced it and so I know it to be just as much as I know when I yawn or smile or feel a pain in my arm

1 minute ago, Adrian325 said:

@WokeBloke it's difficult to intellectualize I remember how it was before I experienced it. Everything becomes your body just as much as your physical body when you have a Samadhi. The walls and floor is your skin and every object is your being and you can feel it too

I understand the notion of the desk being a part of my creation and hence a part of me. But still there is a distinction between desk and body. Desks don't have experiences. Bodies do.

@WokeBloke you've just misplaced your identity. Your identity shifts when you fully realize and become everything in your immediate experience. Your avatar body is just something to have the excuse to have sensation and hear things and taste things but your not the body at all and the body isn't doing anything. Taste doesn't come from a tounge and you don't need eyes to see or ears to hear

@WokeBloke go outside and look straight up at the sky, now where did you go? You feel sensations and you immediately imagine A body or an arm if you feel "wind" touch your "arm" but really that's an illusion lol and the truth is all that was there was raw sensation. If you can practice detaching all projections and labels you'll become nothing and no one and then you'll become Everything

Edited by Adrian325

23 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

I understand the notion of the desk being a part of my creation and hence a part of me. But still there is a distinction between desk and body. Desks don't have experiences. Bodies do.

When I painted this room during my Samadhi It felt as though I was painting my arm or side. It was so strange and so amazing and blissful and even orgasmic without the cumming but like I was cumming with sensations ☺️?

2 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

What makes you think that?

What is the you and what is the desk? 

2 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

I understand the notion of the desk being a part of my creation and hence a part of me.

Who's creation? What parts? Where? What is the substance of all of this? Where does it all come from? What remains under all change? 

Try proving to yourself that you experienced anything at all before this precise moment. Prove to yourself you didn't just pop into existence right now and all your memories are false. Prove to yourself you won't vanish in a nanosecond from now.

Experience can NEVER end. Duality can NEVER end. If you die physically, experience MUST continue and if you are dead where do you suppose it continues?

In Solipsism, there is also a problem in the fact that you are not consciously in control of the landscape around you and can't predict dialogue from others before they say it out loud. You call that your subconscious, the same thing happens when you dream. What is the difference between subconscious things you don't control and other people having independence? You will find you can't will me into posting specific things so what is?

@WokeBloke There isn't anybody in the entire universe "having" any experiences or "being conscious". In other words, there are no subjects (or objects). Everything and everybody is made from the same "stuff", which is consciousness. There aren't any subjects "who are conscious" of any objects.

It's consciousness. Get that.

Saying "subjects are conscious" would be like saying "water is wet". But water isn't wet. Water is wetness itself!! It is it! You understand? 

Just like you don't need water to be wet, you don't need anybody there to be conscious. 

You see? The table in front of you doesn't have to be conscious. Neither do you. You are not conscious, you are consciousness. And so is the table. 

You will only understand this once you collapse the illusory distinction between the subject and the object, that is to say between "the one who is conscious" and "that which you are conscious of". 

Now stop speculating and go meditate or whatever?❤

21 minutes ago, Tim R said:

there are no subjects (or objects). Everything and everybody is made from the same "stuff", which is consciousness. There aren't any subjects "who are conscious" of any objects.

I don't understand this interpretation. There is nothing, the subject, and nothing-appearing-to-be-NOT-nothing, the object.

If nothingness never appeared to be not-nothing (objects) there'd not be any experience at all full stop.

If there was only appearing somethings and NOT sheer nothing coinciding with it, there'd be no experience at all. Because objects never know objects.

The subject exists and it is pure nothingness. Objects exist and their actual "substance" is pure nothingness but an object itself is not pure nothingness because it's pretending to be not-nothing. Reality is only actual due to subject and object divide, and nobody has ever experienced the literal singularity where things stop appearing as things and everything is literally nothing with no facades period. Seeing things as nothingness is just a reinterpretation of the actuality of the appearance of duality which is still right there irrespective of interpretation.

9 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Can you prove or try to convince me that you are seeing/experiencing my post and that I am not living in a world with scripted machines. Thank you :)

You can't prove anything to anyone even in the relative sense, cause a proof is nothing more than data gathered by someone else in the first place, you have zero clue if it's true even if everyone else in the world have a consensus about it.

Your question is a metaphysical one, and those one can only be answered by you, cause every proof or explanation you could get are ideas and concepts.

Understanding what others are (thus you), is not a concept.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

28 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I don't understand this interpretation. There is nothing, the subject, and nothing-appearing-to-be-NOT-nothing, the object.

If nothingness never appeared to be not-nothing (objects) there'd not be any experience at all full stop.

If there was only appearing somethings and NOT sheer nothing coinciding with it, there'd be no experience at all. Because objects never know objects.

The subject exists and it is pure nothingness. Objects exist and their actual "substance" is pure nothingness but an object itself is not pure nothingness because it's pretending to be not-nothing. Reality is only actual due to subject and object divide, and nobody has ever experienced the literal singularity where things stop appearing as things and everything is literally nothing with no facades period. Seeing things as nothingness is just a reinterpretation of the actuality of the appearance of duality which is still right there irrespective of interpretation.

@RMQualtrough Don't separate "nothing" from "something". 

Reality is only actual due to subject and object divide

*seeming subject and object divide.