Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rasheed

How to Start Reading Osho’s Discourses

10 posts in this topic

There are way too many Osho’s Discourses/Books. 

Anyone who read these discourses, could you recommend 1-3 books which are most important to read in his work, his best ones?

Where to start and which books to focus on.l.

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

imo start where you feel called towards. He wrote on a lot of subjects 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

My brother got me a book by Osho as a birthday present "Courage: The Joy of Living Dangerously", it has some pretty good reviews.

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

My brother got me a book by Osho as a birthday present "Courage: The Joy of Living Dangerously", it has some pretty good reviews.

I just got it and randomly read some pages. It's amazing thanks for the recommendation. 

Go to oshoworld and listen to his discoursure of dhammapada way of budha.there are 100 talks .it is his masterpiece.after listening u will get a good idea about meditation

@Rasheed Listening to him is the best for me. Reading is cool.

I've always found his interpretation of Taoism the best.

Find audible discourses of him interpretation of Taoism. It's always his best for me. 

Thanks everyone. Really good advice, very helpful. I am truly grateful for the help.

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Thanks.

Especially oshoworld website was really helpful.