Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vivaldo

I need a buddy from Actualized.org

17 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am young guy from India. I have recently discovered Leo (around 2 years ago) and I want some one around the ages from 18-25 to become my buddy. Sort of like a phone friend.

What that means is we will only talk once a week and discuss the following:

1) Each of Leo's videos which comes out every week 

2) Any actualization topic, you would want to discuss with me and vice versa

3) Starting our own little independent investigation of reality and this universe from scratch. Which is the most crucial in my opinion.

Mind you that I am not an expert on any topic, I am just a student of Spirituality and Self actualization. And also if you aren't extremely open minded, this dynamic may not work for you because I want to go all the way!

So if you would be interested in this sort of pursuit, then you can personally message me your number or maybe to be safe create a separate instagram account, where we can chat for a while and then get to talking:)

whoever you are if you have truly resonated  with this message and feel like having a buddy can help you then contact me. ✌️ Peace.

Edited by Vivaldo

I have not had a single response yet.

Please don't hesitate

This is way too formal and demanding of anybody who has no clue who you are. 

be thankful anyone or I am willing to help you for free. Time is valuable and it seems like you are entitled to people serving at your feet for free. Be less picky, bro. A friend is a friend. Don’t put all these rules and BS with it? Lol. That’s NOT enlightened conscious relationships. 

DM me if you’d like, check out the YouTube link in my signature and if you like my teachings, hmu. 

I love you! Anything I said offensive, isn’t meant to be. It’s just me expressing what energy I feel from this post. True or not. Just expressing what I’m picking up. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Ok I edited the post 

No one is serving me for free

I was letting anyone know if they are interested 

It's tough to crack this nut of actualization alone, hence if someone accompanies me in this journey its gonna be great. Both of us can provide value to eachother, it's not about me.

Edited by Vivaldo

If you hang around here for a few months I'm sure you'll make some friends.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you hang around here for a few months I'm sure you'll make some friends.

Thank you! Big fan sir:)

Grateful you replied, it might  help get some attention from others 

I have been in the forum for a few months now

I will hang around this post till someone dms me

Edited by Vivaldo

@Vivaldo If you want people here to show interest you will have to become interesting. Why not become an active forum member if you're so interested in discussing Leo's content? After all, that's what this place is for. 

@Tim R yes but I am active on the forum. It's kinda strange why no one has replied yet. I am looking out for a phone friend, not for chatting.

58 minutes ago, Vivaldo said:

I have been in the forum for a few months now

Yeah, but what matters is not the time but your engagement and visibility.

This is honestly my first time noticing your existence here. The more active you become, the more value you bring, the more people will start to get interested in being your friend.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, but what matters is not the time but your engagement and visibility.

This is honestly my first time noticing your existence here. The more active you become, the more value you bring, the more people will start to get interested in being your friend.

Ok sir 

Will make efforts in doing the same

I am gonna go inactive for a few days 

Hoping someone would contact me 

I still have hope in humanity ;)

Shalom

5 minutes ago, Vivaldo said:

I am gonna go inactive for a few days 

Hoping someone would contact me 

I still have hope in humanity ;)

Shalom

Dude... That way you will certainly not find anyone to chat with. 

@Vivaldo  I think the one most effective thing you could do right now, to increase the chances of people connecting with you, is use a real photo of yourself as a profile pic. People love realness.

Apart from that: phrasing your messaging not so much on your needs but on what might be interesting to others.

Example: your topic name starts with "I need a buddy". That's all about you.

Better to appeal to what might interest someone else, example: "Investigating Actualized.org topics together"

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

It can take some time, but you will meet people who are like minded to you. My main friends are actually just people I meet from this site. Locally, is quite lame in my town and I got rid of nearly all of my local friends a few years ago. 

What worked for me is just talking about common interests on here. You will eventually work into meeting people on here. I've actually had an online friend for about 3 years now that I meet on here. He sent me a message sharing a video about working out, which transpired into us talking regularly. 

@Vivaldo the people that I have reached out to on this forum are people that have wrote/posted something that I vibed with. 

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@ZenSwift

15 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

@Vivaldo the people that I have reached out to on this forum are people that have wrote/posted something that I vibed with. 

Oh, that's good. 

I wish the same happens to me

@Vivaldo just reach out to people in the DM's and talk about something they posted or something like that

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.