Michael119

Teal Swan

19 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Michael119 said:

Is there any truth to what teal swan is saying?

@Emerald Wilkins met with Teal Swan in person, she can tell about Teal Swan authentically. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She seems to me to be very image oriented for an enlightened person (what do I know), but some of her content has been helpful.  Google Tyler the perfect child, and if you watch the one on vimeo, that's what I think of Teal Swan yo. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joel3102 said:

Does she claim to be enlightened?

I am pretty sure I saw a video on it, but I'll go double check....

Yeah Google 'Teal Swan Enlightenment' and she has some videos, I'll look it up a little later to see if I can find something definitive, though.

Ok, yeah, she talks about a shortcut to Enlightenment in the video: Self Love -The Great Shortcut to Enlightenment - Teal Swan, so from that I'm assuming that she considers herself as such.  In this video she also talks about using one's intuition to discover the truth.

My intuition says, 'This person seems knowledgeable and they have some good viewpoints to share with the world, but I also get a bad feeling in my gut about them that I don't get with all the other people that I've subscribed to.'

Edited by Babybat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bob84 said:

Is that that crazy femenist on youtube?

N.v.m, the crazy statement however seems reasonably accurate do :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Babybat said:

I am pretty sure I saw a video on it, but I'll go double check....

Yeah Google 'Teal Swan Enlightenment' and she has some videos, I'll look it up a little later to see if I can find something definitive, though.

Ok, yeah, she talks about a shortcut to Enlightenment in the video: Self Love -The Great Shortcut to Enlightenment - Teal Swan, so from that I'm assuming that she considers herself as such.  In this video she also talks about using one's intuition to discover the truth.

My intuition says, 'This person seems knowledgeable and they have some good viewpoints to share with the world, but I also get a bad feeling in my gut about them that I don't get with all the other people that I've subscribed to.'

Doesn't mean she necessarily is bad though or isn't enlightened. I have a bad gut feeling about rali from naked reality a lot but I still do take into account some of what he has to say so I see what you mean though.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Michael119 she gets like so much hate on yt, Only for that I would say she's legit. She didn't back off after being called many weird things, that takes groundedness.

As with everyone though. Take what you need and leave it.


Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing that might help you guys is to consider the possiblity that not everyone has the same brain type as you. Some people are naturally more intuitive than rational. They tend to be drawn to more mystical ways.

If you're a highly rational and pragmatic person, well, that's just one way. Other people might be wired very different from you. Which means they literally access a different realm of experience than you.

You may never have seen a demon, and maybe never will, but someone else might have. And so there is a huge disconnect.

Don't expect people to translate all of their understandings and experiences into your rationalist paradigm. That would be a rather lazy attitude. Accept the responsiblity for understanding rather than putting the burden of "proof" on others. No one owes you understanding. It's your job to grapple with the mysteries of reality.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Live Life Liam said:

Doesn't mean she necessarily is bad though or isn't enlightened. I have a bad gut feeling about rali from naked reality a lot but I still do take into account some of what he has to say so I see what you mean though.

 

Yeah, I can't explain it.  In fact, I usually turn on the captions and raise the video when I'm watching someone teach so that I'm not projecting when they're speaking, and I still get that feeling that something is off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Michael119 said:

  Is there any truth to what teal swan is saying?

We get the teachers we deserve.  If you can see past the negativity associated with Teal you can extract the wisdom from her teachings that you need.  

If you continue to let your ego decide for you, then you will get what your ego extracts from her teachings, that will feed your ego.

Its a very simple formula, you get out of it what you put into it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kurt said:

We get the teachers we deserve.  If you can see past the negativity associated with Teal you can extract the wisdom from her teachings that you need.  

If you continue to let your ego decide for you, then you will get what your ego extracts from her teachings, that will feed your ego.

Its a very simple formula, you get out of it what you put into it.

 

Hmmmmmn.  Well that's certainly something to think about.  Good advice.  Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's as simple as saying people think in different ways. To some people, speaking in terms of vibrations and energies helps them. All in how you define the concepts and words you use for yourself, and if other's also understand it in that way more power to them.

She herself has had a really fucked up life, lots of mental scaring for an already "abnormal" minded person (for lack of a better term, no offense intended); so her way of experiencing all of this and making sense of it is a bit more mystical and fantastized, but that doesn't discredit her what so ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm double

Edited by Tibor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tibor said:

I've seen at all her video's and have read her 3 books. My opinion she is for real. What I conclude is that she made a mixure of regression therapy and black and white therapy (Therapy out of the 50ties). She also made it so that its reasonable possible to it solo aldo for heavy traumatic incidents iI don't think solo is the way.

An other good thing about it is that she establisches owership of intensions/beliefs/dissisions/goals/core beliefs etc etc. One thing what can be an issue is that it can stirrup other traumatic incidents not closely related to the one what is handled. This because the way of searching is kinda loosly. The entrance used is the emotion. That can cause for the one who's doing it solo considerable confusion. But on the other hand you need to get rite of all the childhood vows. For her its easy cause she's clearvoyant not for her own experiences but if you help others I can't think of a better tool than to have that ability.

Sorry if there are typo's not native.....

Edited by Tibor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura And the information is nuanced.  One does have to read between the lines somewhat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She has a very soothing voice though.


  1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise. 
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now