Raptorsin7

Why Goes God Allow War?

69 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Raptorsin7

Is enlightened people known or assumed? 

I assume there are enlightened people.

But am I not a person typing this right now? It seems like just as I am sitting here typing, I could have also been in Napolean's army while they were all freezing to death. But at least here life is going well.

It seems like i'm leaning towards seeing all these major disasters, like the holocaust, Napolean's retreat etc as not real. Maybe none of it is real?

Perhaps Love = Freedom

Perhaps war is something we have been choosing in our freedom.

Sometimes I get a sense there are some unconscious beliefs we humans seem to hold, beliefs such as "need exists", "separation exists", "judgement exists", or "conditions exist". And as we get lost in these beliefs, as we keep telling them to ourselves and teaching them to our children, then, war and such just seem like the next logical step.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I assume there are enlightened people.

But am I not a person typing this right now? It seems like just as I am sitting here typing, I could have also been in Napolean's army while they were all freezing to death. But at least here life is going well.

It seems like i'm leaning towards seeing all these major disasters, like the holocaust, Napolean's retreat etc as not real. Maybe none of it is real?

Is people known or assumed / learned / believed? If here is here so to speak, is there knowing of the ‘there’ (past) or an assumption?

Is real known or also assumed? 

Is form = real assumed?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

Is people known or assumed / learned / believed? If here is here so to speak, is there knowing of the ‘there’ (past) or an assumption?

Is real known or also assumed? 

Is form = real assumed?

It's all an assumption I guess. I can see how a lot of this is belief and what I was taught, but I don't know.

I'm mainly just concerned about making myself immune to dying in a war. If ww3 breaks out I want to be ready.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Raptorsin7

Is myself / my self assumption or actual?

I think actual. I am typing this right now. Unless everything, even this typing and the typer and awareness of typing is all an assumption?

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Raptorsin7

Are there really “assumptions” though?  See any? Hear any?  Are are thoughts arising, & being believed to define separate things?

I don't know. 

I am having trouble following. What is the overall point?

17 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

What is that supposed to mean? I know it's not the whole movie, I literally said that there are actors going through awful stuff and not getting a happy ending. 

All is well in the end. If all is not well, it's not the end.

It's very simple.

God is a singularity in which everything is possible.

And you are God.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

23 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I don't know. 

I am having trouble following. What is the overall point?

Your thread, God allowing war, etc. 

Just now, Nahm said:

Your thread, God allowing war, etc. 

Hmm, okay. 

@Raptorsin7

What if there is, in any smallest or biggest picture, absolutely no point at all.

But, thoughts are believed such that it seems like there is a point? That’d kinda be a ‘your’ point. And maybe a someone else has a ‘their’ point. And maybe these are different points, and maybe a they argues, and resents, and starts a war. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Raptorsin7

What if there is, in any smallest or biggest picture, absolutely no point at all.

But, thoughts are believed such that it seems like there is a point? That’d kinda be a ‘your’ point. And maybe a someone else has a ‘their’ point. And maybe these are different points, and maybe a they argues, and resents, and starts a war. 

Maybe I'll get there in the future. I still see a real world, with real consequences.

As long as there is war, and as long as I am here, I will learn to master it so I will be ready if I need to.

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Maybe I'll get there in the future. I still see a real world, with real consequences.

As long as there is war, and as long as I am here, I will learn to master it so I will be ready if I need to.

That’s all it takes. Thought attachment. ‘There’, ‘future’, ‘I am here’, ‘I could get there’. 

To realize the answer to the inquiry is to realize that you starts all the wars, not God. 

God is suppressed by the thought attachment & believing therein of identity. 

Without that there’d be no wars. But I digress, ‘future master of war’. ;)

How can there be infinite without war? Everything has to be for anything to be. 

20 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I literally said that there are actors going through awful stuff and not getting a happy ending.

Nothing ever happens to the actor. The movie character may die a horrible death on screen, but the actor walks away unscathed.

Spoiler alert: You are the actor, not the character.

Why so serious?

19 hours ago, Chris365 said:

All is well in the end. If all is not well, it's not the end.

Are you serious right now? Lmao. You got that from "How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast)" on Netflix. 

16 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Nothing ever happens to the actor. The movie character may die a horrible death on screen, but the actor walks away unscathed.

Spoiler alert: You are the actor, not the character.

Even that "knowledge" helps little when you're here playing your part. Let alone the poor souls who have no idea of anything spirituality-related (most of the population). I don't know man, decades of suffering for some doesn't seem very balanced when the movie or dream is as real as it gets, since you have no idea of there being anything else, so that's the only reality in your perception. But perhaps it has to be that way for some cosmic reason.