LSD-Rumi

Is there any real substance to divine intervention

9 posts in this topic

I mean we hear stories in all religions that God did this and did that,  that God destroyed some evil civilizations and God divided the sea for Moses and all of this shit. Are they just stories and lies? 

I think that the God from the old testament and the God from the new testament are 2 different Gods. 

The God from the old testament very much seems like other dualistic Gods from other religions. Like the hindu Gods, greek Gods, Norse Gods....

But I think Jesus might have spoken about the nondual ultimate God. Though he had to water down his wisdom to not be crucified on the first day.

Dualistic Gods might have done such miracles. But the nondual God doesn't care about selfish desires, he loves everything unconditionally. 

If by "real substance", you are referring to ultimate reality then no, none of the stories of divine intervention actually happen. Within relative reality though, which is the dream of Consciousness, everything is possible.

Just keep in mind that the ocean is only apparent, as is the parting of it, and the footsteps traversing it to the other side. All of it is Consciousness, appearing to be separate forms, but in reality the separation is only an appearance.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Christianity is wonderful, without irony. On the one hand, there is yaveh. Hey, if you see him, change the sidewalk or kill the first-born of your entire city. be very careful with yaveh, don't even look at his face friend, I say it for your sake. Would you like to go to hell tu be tortured for the eternity? as he gets up in a bad mood, there you go

in the second season we have the lamb of god. God is love, He loves you. and his son ends up neither more nor less than crucified between two vulgar thieves, after humiliating him in public. and this poor man who says more or less, loves others, carries a message, in some way, of enlightenment. and the world surrenders to that message! the Romans, neither more nor less, surrender. and the Vikings! Russians, greeks ... all surrender to love (well, maybe to the paradise, it's a confusing message). and under the cross of love, they begin the bloodiest and cruellest stage in history?

Edited by Breakingthewall

No

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

15 hours ago, Moksha said:

Within relative reality though, which is the dream of Consciousness, everything is possible.

I've heard this a billion times but this is the first time I truly heard it.

Oh my god. Everything is possible. Limitless imagination.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@roopepa So limitless that we can't even imagine it :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.