omar30

do thoughts transfer ?

27 posts in this topic

can someone know that you are thinking about them ? can they know your thoughts in detail or overview of it from distance not face to face ?

does it affect them? is this ability limited to developed spiritual people ? why when I think about someone they call me ? it happens a lot to me.

59 minutes ago, omar30 said:

can someone know that you are thinking about them ?

Yes. Even ‘dead’ people. 

can they know your thoughts in detail or overview of it from distance not face to face ?

Yes. 

does it affect them?

Affect is a very open word. There is no assertion. This is an experience you could say which happens in communion. Does this experience have some kind of affect, yes, it’s life changing. 

is this ability limited to developed spiritual people ?

There aren’t any, but in a way it’s limited to the meditative mind, but only due to the thought activity which clouds the communion / communication. 

why when I think about someone they call me ? it happens a lot to me.

Because you’re sofa king awesome, obviously. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

34 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Because you’re sofa king awesome, obviously. 

what does this mean ?

42 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yes. Even ‘dead’ people. 

how what if they are incarnated

42 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yes. 

do you have any experience with this stuff ? how do you feel does the thoughts automatically get into your head 

Edited by omar30

26 minutes ago, omar30 said:

what does this mean ?

It’s an obscure reference old odd people make. Not even really, just me I think. 

And for good measure and future reference…

20 minutes ago, omar30 said:

how what if they are incarcerated 

Location isn’t really what’s relevant. Could be thought of as a natural byproduct of daily meditation. It seems like the mind is limited to the experience of thoughts, but ‘below’ the thought activity the mind can do so to speak, really fascinating things. A pretty solid case could be made that incarceration could actually be beneficial, in a certain sense. Not to make light or belittle anyone’s situation, but there might be more time than things to do, in which case meditation might be considered and practiced more readily. 

do you have any experience with this stuff ? how do you feel does the thoughts automatically get into your head 

Yes. It feels blissful, like falling in love, and mystical as if life is a storybook or a dream. Yes they’re just automatically there. There’s not a trick or mechanism to it. Beyond daily meditation, you just put yourself in the situation, like, set the time aside to experience it. What makes it seem elusive is precisely that, that it isn’t a doing. You could think of it like charity. It’s not a doing per se, but a giving, or a spending of your time for someone else’s benefit. Benefit in the sense, healing, awakening, enlightenment, releasing conditioning, etc. 

46 minutes ago, omar30 said:

how what if they are incarnated

Knew you were gonna say that. 

xD

Took years to get that nonduality is all that is, and there is no reincarnation, and yet I’m talking with ‘dead’ people standing right in front of me, which are much more ‘real’ as in vivid etc, than ‘regular real’, so to speak. The issue with communicating this goes back to the thoughts. When you’re reading what I’m saying thoughts arise, and the direct experience pointed to can’t be thought. But can be experienced. The movies Interstellar and The Arrival are more or less about this. 

@Nahm @Nahm

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It’s an obscure reference old odd people make. Not even really, just me I think. 

And for good measure and future reference…

Location isn’t really what’s relevant. Could be thought of as a natural byproduct of daily meditation. It seems like the mind is limited to the experience of thoughts, but ‘below’ the thought activity the mind can do so to speak, really fascinating things. A pretty solid case could be made that incarceration could actually be beneficial, in a certain sense. Not to make light or belittle anyone’s situation, but there might be more time than things to do, in which case meditation might be considered and practiced more readily. 

Yes. It feels blissful, like falling in love, and mystical as if life is a storybook or a dream. 

What if the thoughts you are receiving are bad or low quality conciousness how does this affect you.

Like someone want to hurt you or do something selfish what do you do about that ?

is it neccesary that this person you are receiving his thoughts know you well.

16 minutes ago, omar30 said:

@Nahm @Nahm

What if the thoughts you are receiving are bad or low quality conciousness how does this affect you.

It doesn’t. I experience them but don’t believe them, so there isn’t the emotional response. The meditation really shines there. It somehow actually ‘triggers’ more love and joy to arise. Sometimes too much and I have passed out. But even then it was awesome lol. Sometimes I don’t remember it though, and that’s a little weird cause I’m taking people’s word for what happened. 

Like someone want to hurt you or do something selfish what do you do about that ?

It’s like meditation opens up this channel where this stuff can occur, and so it’s not like typical thinking. In that channel there aren’t selves or selfishness, there isn’t anyone who wants to hurt anyone, so there’s really nothing to do anything about in that regard. 

is it neccesary that this person you are receiving his thoughts know you well.

No. That’s an interesting question though because for a while it was the exact opposite. It started with people I’d never met before. It did sort of, amp up or become highly sensitive, and I ‘heard’ people’s thoughts before they said them, like my wife. It wasn’t uncomfortable, but I quickly realized I liked it the other way, I like not knowing what she’s going to say. Far as I can tell, it’s as if that preference arose and was clear, and then it never occurred with her again. 

If you’re interested in this btw, consider trying some reiki classes. It’s very hands on, they have many exercises people do together that are really mind blowing and eye opening. The first one was sitting back to back with someone, and bring up a strong memory. The other person would first report on the feeling or emotion, and then the thoughts or specific around the memory would arise. Then same thing but in two different rooms. Then same again but when each person is at their home. 

There has been scientific studies on telepathy. No proof so far.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Nahm Any book recommendation about that ? Thank you for the answers i didn't expect someone would answer this kinda of questions.

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

So far science has proven that time is relative, but we have no proof so far. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

The mistake materialists make is that they think telepathic abilities have to be equal to moving your fingers or taking a leak. It's more like seeing a squirrel or meeting an old friend.

Besides, reading thoughts doesn't require an ethereal transfer of information from one head to the next. All you need is empathic awareness of the other and a similar internal framework ("what would I think in her situation?")

Many thoughts arise more or less dependently on the environment. In communication between two or more people, the environment is shared. It's not so wild that thoughts can be shared as well. In fact, that is what communication is about: acknowledging your shared experience.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Carl-Richard I prefer "telephonic" abilities.

The thing is that not all communication involves sound or intentional signals. Like the communication theorist Paul Watzlawick once said: "you cannot not communicate." 

Communication and sharing of thoughts happens in a shared environment, and it can be broad and subtle. The environment also isn't limited to a specific locality in space and time. It stretches across past and present (past events, interactions, interpretations, thoughts; general behavior patterns). This is why telepathy tends to occur more easily among relatives and close friends, because they're more behaviorally locked in to eachother.

If you have strong empathic abilities (the ability to "see the other"), the amount of information you can gather from perceiving behavioral patterns increases. That is how a guru can simply look you in the eyes and know your past, present and future. Spirituality increases telepathy because it dissolves the boundaries between self and other.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, BenG said:

@Nahm

Is it normal for this stuff to happen naturally and unconsciously? Like with a long-term girlfriend once, we started reading each other’s minds. For example, one of us would randomly bring up a topic that the other had been thinking about. She would respond to something I was going to say before I said it. Stuff like that..

Is what you’re referring to essentially the same thing, or something different?

It’s that, and also attuning into the subtly of that experience more by being very inquisitive & curious of what can come of it, or what more there is to experience there. It’s is most ideal to ‘tune in’ with someone, and specifically an experienced reiki teacher or similar. Vibrations naturally coalesce and similar subjects and thoughts arise, and also there is a distinct unmissable experience of, so to speak, someone else’s thought arising as if it were yours. Sort of like if you suddenly had someone else’s hand. It’s normal because the experience of hands is normal as in typical of experience, and yet it’s not normal at all because it isn’t ‘your’ hand per se. I mean, ultimately it is, but the uniqueness of the experience is again, unmissable. 

5 hours ago, omar30 said:

@Nahm Any book recommendation about that ? Thank you for the answers i didn't expect someone would answer this kinda of questions.

Thank you! Any best selling books on Reiki are a great start imo.  They’re pretty explanatory and also directional with steps to directly experience. 

8 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

What if there is no need for science, or proof?

Imagine two minds merging into one another in such depth that there is literally nothing to prove, nothing left uncertain. The communication is so direct, so obvious, that there is literally no room for doubt. You know the truthness of it simply because you are it - you know already it is the case, because you are the unified mind.

Asking a scientific proof for telepathy is the same as asking scientific proof for the thought in your mind at this very moment. What do you need science for? It's right there! It is self-evident.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

9 minutes ago, roopepa said:

What if there is no need for science, or proof?

Imagine two minds merging into one another in such depth that there is literally nothing to prove, nothing left uncertain. The communication is so direct, so obvious, that there is literally no room for doubt. You know the truthness of it simply because you are it - you know already it is the case, because you are the unified mind.

Asking a scientific proof for telepathy is the same as asking scientific proof for the thought in your mind at this very moment. What do you need science for? It's right there! It is self-evident.

Imagine if science somehow proved telepathy at some point in the future. How would this theory look like in retrospect? Scientists would be like: Here bro, use this do this do that and observe the results with your friends. Meanwhile solipsists will be holding on to their useless direct experience paradigm, crying in the corner in disbelief ?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

The issue is here that your question seems like it’s coming from an egoic standpoint in order to minipulate. I’ve personally never consciously/knowingly transmitted thoughts, neither would I care to. I certainly wouldn’t appreciate someone transmitting thoughts directly to me. Now I’m fully aware that all communication is a type of transfer of thought from one to another. But the manner in which your framing it seems in the form of manipulation through the transfer of thoughts to worm particular situations in your favour. My thinking would be that if you were able to transfer thought in the way your asking, that it would come from such a higher state of consciousness than your currently in, that the petty thoughts your ego wants to transfer would become so meaningless and nonsensical that those thoughts are not at all what you would end up transferring. It would likely be something of a much higher and all round loving state of consciousness than anything that might benefit you personally 

Edited by Dazgwny