omar30

do thoughts transfer ?

27 posts in this topic

@Dazgwny i am not thinking about that i want to transfer thoughts to anyone i prefer not.

I am talking about highly developed spiritual people. They have this ability.

Could we please not equate, or suggestively connect solipsism with inspection of direct experience? This is equating delusion with truth and could be very misleading for on lookers. While I’m at it..  Inspection of direct experience is something you either do or don’t do, but to suggest it’s a paradigm, is to take the only method, manor, way, which is not a conceptual paradigm and imply that it is. There’s already more misunderstanding here than a Kelly Clarkson concert. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@omar30

Right & wrong are thoughts, and don’t really apply to intuition. It’s like questioning if the arm is the fingers or the thumb. Via conditioning we look to thoughts to see what is right or wrong, via meditation thought activity quiets and intuition is more apparent. Then, in the direct experience of intuition, it’s clearly ‘seen’ there is no right or wrong at all. 

@Nahm how do i recognize intuition ?

When i meditate a lot of thoughts arise not neccesary intuition it is just the same thoughts that i keep thinking about.

Do you refer to god as intuition or the universe.

23 minutes ago, omar30 said:

@Nahm how do i recognize intuition ?

Reiki classes dive right into it with hands on exercises. Reiki books too. Just one example that comes to mind… hold different food products in your hand at the grocery store, and notice your whole body actually subtly leans toward or away from it, contingent on the ingredients and their relation to the well being of the body… without even having to look at the ingredients. Start with fun simple stuff like that. Google it to, there’s probably lots of examples. There isn’t a direct answer because again, words and meaning are expressed here, and meaning applied at your end to understand, and without direct experience words can’t translate the ‘how’ of intuition. It’s like a ‘dead’ person ‘showing up’ in front of me. That sounds absolutely crazy to pretty much everyone, but a few days ago I hung out with a renowned spiritual teacher who also experiences this, and we talked for hours and it was awesome, but that experience was only possible because of the shared direct experience in common.  

When i meditate a lot of thoughts arise not neccesary intuition it is just the same thoughts that i keep thinking about.

No one’s ever actually found ‘the thinker’ or an actuality of a ‘thinking’. Everyone experiences one finite thought at a time. That one thought could very well be, ‘I think’, or ‘I’m thinking’. In meditation, when it is noticed attention has drifted away form the feeling of breathing in the stomach, simple notice and gently return attention to feeling breathing from the stomach. 

Do you refer to god as intuition or the universe.

You might have me confused with someone else.