Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamC

Everyone lives in different realitys and it scares the shit out of me. Help!

7 posts in this topic

During today's meditation I realized that everyone lives in different realities and that I almost jump back and forth between them all. It feels so scary that the world is so unstable and unpredictable. There is no stability at all. Maybe this is due to the fact that I haven't built my own worldview, but why should I do that when I know that it is false? ( not absolute truth, and therefor unstable aswell). Whatever I do it's unstable.

I don't know, it's just makes me freak out. Anyone experienced something similar? Any tips on how to deal with this?

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 hour ago, SamC said:

During today's meditation I realized that everyone lives in different realities and that I almost jump back and forth between them all. It feels so scary that the world is so unstable and unpredictable. There is no stability at all. Maybe this is due to the fact that I haven't built my own worldview, but why should I do that when I know that it is false? ( not absolute truth, and therefor unstable aswell). Whatever I do it's unstable.

I don't know, it's just makes me freak out. Anyone experienced something similar? Any tips on how to deal with this?

Living in “different realities” doesn’t make things any more or less stable in any way we can know. I’ve experienced this insight. It’s very partial. There are aspects to it which make us still live in the same reality. Those realities you imagine are only taking place in yours anyway. It’s actually all your reality. They take place exactly how you experience them to. There’s no such thing as a reality outside of yours in any way you can imagine. But the opposite is also true because that’s what is shown in your reality. Haha. I probably haven’t helped. The thing that’s partial about your insight that makes it not scary to me is that I know the battle of opposing ideas which it is constructed on never ends. This makes fearing one aspect of it, even if it’s the True or Absolute side in your mind, completely pointless and funny. When God only occurs in my Present Moment Experience from my experience, why would I fear God? When a subjective reality only occurs in its own reality, why fear the loss or gain of other realities? You’ve already been experiencing the totality of actual or even imaginary realities that you could ever be said to access? Present moment experience is still 100% of what present moment experience can know from its own perspective. Nothing changes. There are no less realities to you than before. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, SamC said:

Exactly, instability has always been the case. Stability was illusion.

Rest in free floating and yes things mellow out. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Because we are not separate, not two, it seems like we live in the same world. From there differences seem to be. The same sun lights the earth, yet its effects are different in the north pole and the equator. I can use a common language to communicate with you, and you basically know what I mean, but words have unique meanings and connotations for you. 

Absolutely nothing has changed. The Light by which we know is utterly the same, but the known appears as difference. What do you know now, that seems different and bothersome from how everything always was, before the first thought of the beginning or time itself?  

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, SamC said:

I don't know, it's just makes me freak out. Anyone experienced something similar?

Any tips on how to deal with this?

SImply return attention to feeling breathing from the stomach. Non-dealing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

SImply return attention to feeling breathing from the stomach. Non-dealing. 

Thisssss. 

One reality, many realities, no reality?

It's all the same game. Smile and go pet a dog. No amount of thinking can get the mind out of an existential jam. 

13 hours ago, SamC said:

There is no stability at all. 

You were sitting on your surf board when suddenly  you became aware you cought a wave. 

Your motor skills do you little good to enjoy the ride. Feels so unstable and scary, nevertheless you managed to lift your head up, looked around and saw others  struggling to find balance too. Their whole effort goes to balancing and their eyes are fixed on the board. Their whole world is their board. 

But if you look further you ll see some few controlling  their board beautifully enjoying the ride. 

They have realized the beauty in instability. They are the wise among us. 

Waves just come. 

Keep evovling. Learn to ride, enjoy.