HypnoticMagician

Is there really such a thing karma or divine justice?

10 posts in this topic

I have no idea. I believed this thing before. But, now, I am more doubtful about this subject. When you examine animals, strong ones are eating, raping, exploiting weak ones. Parasites do not hesitate to suck all valuable nutritious fluids and fleshes of large animals no matter how peaceful and harmless they are. When you think of cows, why in the world does god allow us to exploit their milk they produce actually for their cubs.
I don't get it. We benefit from the meat of these nutritious creatures and then it comes out as shit from our ass. Or what about horses? Why on earth does god allow us to get on top of the horse and then ride them while even letting us to whip that poor creature either to make the horse run faster or just for fun. Why does god allow a creature with its own nervous system to be raped, forced into this form of disgusting physical slavery or even tortured for whatever reason. I just don't get it. There are a lot of altruist people who do not mind sacrificing themselves for others and become a doormat in the end. There are a lot of malicious personalities who rape, deceive, kill, exploit others yet nothing happens to them. They do everything to get what they want at the expense of others. They simply have no limitations as to how they'll get to the top. Lack morality or conscience. They arise by stomping on the heads of others having climbed all the stairs of the success ladder up to the top of the pyramid and get away with it. Nothing befalls them because of their evil behavior. They are rewarded both by society and universe instead of being punished. I hope there is afterlife. Even though I no longer think the opposite of it is less likely to be true like I believed before.
I have lost all my belief in god, afterlife, or karma. But that doesn't necessarily mean that I am not gonna keep seeking justice not only for myself but also for everybody. Even if you can't prove there is such a mechanism, why not create our own version of ultimate justice for all as a precaution against all sorts of adversities being gonna be able to potentially hinder the constructive evolution of human race. Why not create our own perfect religion that will reorganize the whole humanity into one unity without discriminating any race, color, look. I am into that project at the moment. I am gonna talk about my findings 5 years later.

Edited by HypnoticMagician
a couple more of logical and grammatical mistakes

Karma is not as much about justice as it is that one thing leads to another.

"If you do something bad something bad will happen back to you because of karma" is a missunderstanding of karma. In this sense good and bad are only relative. Reality doesnt consider your behaviors good or bad. There are just results.

Why do you say rape is bad? Its good to the rapist. So wpuld something good happen to the rapist because on gis world he did something good? Going to prison for rape is karma. A rapist getting off and feeling good afterwards is also karma. 

I think Leo has a video on karma but I cant remember what its called. I have also not watched it.

Edited by Adodd

Start about 2:58:00 in and this goes into great detail about how karma works.  

to survive you have to kill and consume another life. a lettuce is a living being. You pluck it up by the roots to make a salad. what you call justice does not exist. life is cruel, ruthless and murderous. what happens is that we live in a bubble of civilization and we do not see it. our ethics is a joke. We believe we are pacifists and ethical and we go to the sales to buy clothes that slaves make, destroying the environment and killing countless animals. Live without money for a while, you will see the society of love. A century and a half ago we had slaves and we hit them with a whip to make them work faster, now we don't do that but we let them starve while the rich have private planes and yachts. your body is vulnerable to thousands of viruses and bacteria that devour it from the inside without medicine, if in a natural environment you have 10 children, 3 or 4 will survive, and your wife will probably die in childbirth. That is the reality, it is not bad or good, what happens is that your human sense of what is bad and good for you says that viruses are bad and that your parents love you is fine. it's just an evolutionary differentiation for survival. the deepest reality is that there is only existence, it does not matter a soft mattress or leprosy, torture or kisses. everything is glorious existence

Edited by Breakingthewall

@HypnoticMagician

God is unconditional thus not allowing or disallowing. Karma is all the barfing of ambition, pride, manipulation, greed, etc, etc, etc we’ll all do so we don’t pass the conditioning on to the kids, which are God, which is why justice thinking does not work / perpetuates the same conditioning and karma. It’s a denial of innocence, The Truth. Imo we don’t need to create a unified non discriminating religion, as we are already all humans, and there isn’t an other. Just, us. 

For comparison if interested… Immutable Law of Cause & Effect

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

"Karma is not as much about justice as it is that one thing leads to another."

Even if they aren't the same thing, aren't they very similar? Mechanism of karma itself already provides a pretty coherent the justice. By the way, I didn't ask the definition of karma but the proof of it.

"Imo we don’t need to create a unified non discriminating religion, as we are already all humans, and there isn’t an other."

The problem is not that there is no such thing as "other". The problem is that most people do not know this. And there is nothing wrong with contributing to the evolution of religions. Religion is just a tool for teaching the basic essences of spirituality. So I don't see a problem with that. If you don't like my religion, then, just offer your own alternative, be it in form of religion, philosophy, or pure spirituality. Apart from that, I highly recommend against directly giving away the core of all religious and spiritual teachings. That's similar to trying to teach an elementary child to solve differential equations. No matter how logical your arguments are, the kid in question would simply be unaware of a lot abstractions piled layer by layer over the years by thousands of mathematicians. It is not that he is incapable but just not ready to understand this much analytical subject. Even if you come across a skilled person, teaching everything before killing their ego could do more harm than good given there is still no proof of almost anything similar to karma.

20 hours ago, HypnoticMagician said:

"Karma is not as much about justice as it is that one thing leads to another."

Even if they aren't the same thing, aren't they very similar? Mechanism of karma itself already provides a pretty coherent the justice. By the way, I didn't ask the definition of karma but the proof of it.

"Imo we don’t need to create a unified non discriminating religion, as we are already all humans, and there isn’t an other."

HEY,

there is no good and evil of course .these are relative terms. the universe is perfect " as it is"

the law of  Karma is simply cause and effect and is not a code for moral justice. as a separate ego, we are bound by karma as long as we are identified with our ego and what we do in a sense gets reflected back on us.it is more of a mirroring process than a moral justice. 

The God is not biased on any entity cause god is both the predator and the pray. in the perspective of the civilization, it needs some code to ground themselves on and then comes the constructs of morality and ethics. these are all constructs and they are  all biased towards the sustaining of civilization.

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

On 19.10.2021 at 10:46 PM, HypnoticMagician said:

I have lost all my belief in god, afterlife, or karma.

Great, then you have taken the first (and maybe most important) step towards awakening.

Why so serious?

@HypnoticMagician

Even when it comes to human justice, there are several types of justice to be identified. 

There is the distributive justice (determining who gets what), the procedural (determining how fairly people are treated), the retributive (based on punishment for wrong-doing) and restorative type of justice (which tries to restore relationships to "rightness.")

Seeing justice as what gives/should punishment for a "wrongful behavior" is concept inherited by the Patriarchal religions, gired towards a Masculine, meritocratic and conditional form of spiritually. 

On 10/19/2021 at 4:52 PM, Adodd said:

Why do you say rape is bad? 

Well is it good? and if it is, why aren't you raping your neighbor right now?

I don't believe Rape is synonymous to Joy, but if you think it is, I'd like to hear how you came to that conclusion?

I believe in divine justice. We suffer every moment we go against our true nature. And if you don't believe me then go have a bad trip on DMT. 

Edited by SgtPepper