RMQualtrough

It occurs to me there is no choice in "awakening" or in "love"

11 posts in this topic

The nature of infinity is such that absolutely everything must be and therefore everything is perfect. Not a single thing can be out of place since everything must be...

If you feel a moment of sadness or hatred, that sadness or hatred is perfection and necessary.

If you "awaken" that is perfect and necessary. Sam Harris is also perfect and necessary.

If there wasn't infinite hate or repulsion then infinity is not infinite. Whatever can be will be. Que sera sera tier......

31 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

@RMQualtrough So everything is already predetermined and we don't have any real influence on anything that's happening?

I don't think we do. If it is absolutely infinite, how could anything possibly be different? Infinite iterations of everything... So an iteration of hatred for something is required if it is possible.

If an iteration of hatred of something was possible and didn't happen, there's an imbalance there.

Leo's video about bias is good on that point.

55 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

@RMQualtrough So everything is already predetermined and we don't have any real influence on anything that's happening?

Both would have to be true....resulting in paradox.   It's everything.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I just came from a funeral of a close relative and these things tend to bring a person mentally closer to these things, to where they become clearer...

The car ride induced heavy nausea, I felt sick through much of the procession. I hated it. And it just occurred to me that me hating it is itself part of perfection. Me feeling upset about cancer or not loving the feeling of sadness is itself part of that perfection. As such there is nothing that is not perfection, including any actions or ways of thinking which are the opposite of alignment with "divine truth"... Acts of ignorance are perfection. That is a necessity in infinity.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

The nature of infinity is such that absolutely everything must be and therefore everything is perfect. Not a single thing can be out of place since everything must be...

If you feel a moment of sadness or hatred, that sadness or hatred is perfection and necessary.

If you "awaken" that is perfect and necessary. Sam Harris is also perfect and necessary.

If there wasn't infinite hate or repulsion then infinity is not infinite. Whatever can be will be. Que sera sera tier......

Of course. Truth cannot be a choice.

Truth can only be a tautology. 1 = 1, A = A.

Everything is precisely whatever it is. And to fully accept that is Love.

It's only the ego-mind that needs things to be otherwise than whatever they are.

Peace can only come with tautology, when there is no choice. Choice is stress, not peace.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Peace can only come with tautology, when there is no choice. Choice is stress, not peace.

:x

What i've come to realize so far is that Sam Harris, hate, love, judgement etc are all parts of God's mind. They only exist because its the content of God's mind. It has more to do with what this mind imagines rather than infinity i believe.

Therefore God loves to judge , love to rape , love all these dreams and nigthmares. This reality we experience reveals the mind of God. It is an infinitely intelligent mind which loves drama. 

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

Therefore God loves to judge , love to rape , love all these dreams and nigthmares. This reality we experience reveals the mind of God. It is an infinitely intelligent mind which loves drama. 

Yeah exactly, and I don't, and that is also perfect.

I know for the most part it is thought that A has to be done because B is some sort of rope-snake delusion, and that therefore B is wrong. Spiritual circles are centred largely around crushing ego. Not just to find the divine but specifically the idea that high ego is wrong.

High ego is perfect. Delusion is perfect. Rejection is perfect. NOT being in alignment with the Absolute is perfect. The fact I DON'T like stabbing children or cancer or rape (just because the divine encompasses everything and hence I am "wrong")  is perfect.

I watched Leo's entire episode with Curt, and I think this is why he was talking about how you are Love irrespective of what you are or do. All imperfections are perfection.

This is indeed absolute truth. When you consider it, it is an outright impossibility that things could ever explain what they in and of themselves are. That is why scientists chase tinier and tinier and tinier things. Like when we reach the final "thing" it will all make sense. But a thing can never be explained in terms of itself. It ONLY makes sense, existence itself even, if everything = nothing. It is literally logically impossible that it could ever be any other way, ANY other way ends up insisting "oh that thing (a deity God, some particle, w.e.) just always was... Because it just was..." EVERY other way = infinite regress and questions. This is the ONLY way and it is logically clear that that is the case.

Edited by RMQualtrough

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

High ego is perfect. Delusion is perfect. Rejection is perfect. NOT being in alignment with the Absolute is perfect.

Only if you got zero ego :D

Imperfection = ego

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Only if you got zero ego :D

Imperfection = ego

to god everything is perfect including the seemingly imperfect

to ego everything is imperfect including the seemingly perfect

hope your day today is just perfect!

Edited by gettoefl