MFateh

Realizations Caused by Psychedelics

9 posts in this topic

Isn't it faulty to say that the realizations some people get due to psychedelics are also part of the mind game? I mean, after all, they are just altering the normal physiology of the brain. I would love to know the reasons why people would consider them a valuable resource for spiritual work.

I don't necessarily agree with the perspective provided in the video, but I'd found it interesting and worth entertaining.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 hours ago, MFateh said:

Isn't it faulty to say that the realizations some people get due to psychedelics are also part of the mind game? I mean, after all, they are just altering the normal physiology of the brain. I would love to know the reasons why people would consider them a valuable resource for spiritual work.

Do them and you will find out

From the perspective of the experience it self, they alter your mind so you are able to glean insight that the previous mind structure hindered you from. From the biochemical perspective, the substance effects regions in the central nervous system that inhibit the brain and other areas of the nervous system from clear-seeing and other stuff.

When it comes to Enlightenment, however, it is not a function of chemistry. That is because your true nature (what you really are) is prior to any form. And yet, mind altering substance may induce awakening of true nature because as humans we are "rigged" against being conscious of our fundamental nature, and the substance is 'short circuiting' this rigging. Different practices are also intended to overcome this predicament so we can wake up. Psychedelics is more like brute force.

@MFateh ? the realizations you get from psychedelics are the exact opposite, they free you from the mind game and allow you to see the game for what it is.

Completely pointless explaining it, just try it for yourself. You will never understand why consciousness is not located within a brain until you try the damn psychedelic or meditate for 10 years.

Taking a psychedelic is a mind game.

The realization of it is not.

Just as spiritual practice is a mind game, the realization of it is not.

:)

21 hours ago, MFateh said:

The value lies in that if there is a mind game it’s always yours. There are not, we are not, ‘part of the mind game’. The ‘mind game’ is that there are people, psychedelics, brains, causation and mind games, while really all there is is love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

21 hours ago, MFateh said:

is it faulty to say that your 'realization' about psychedelics is also part of the mind game? is there anything not being a mind game?

why don't anyone try to find his way and just accept that it may be different than other's way? is it so hard not to be judgmental?

if reality is this, everything is from this same substance including psychedelics, meditation, food, leo gura