Michael Paul

Can weed be considered a psychedelic (at least in high doses)?

28 posts in this topic

@EmptyVase I had the same experience on weed only everyone was singing to the song dusk till dawn by emancipator

Who cares what you call it

What does it do?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

IT??

How about YOU?!  E.G. What do YOU do with "it"...

YES. Especially dabbing. It's almost insane how strong it can get.

BUT, I find weed does not have as clear of a headspace as classical Psychedelics. 

Well about 20 minutes ago I was doing some breath work and I decided to take a hit of my Delta-8 pen at the end of it and I put on some music by Seven Lions. I was overwhelmed with the beauty of reality in that moment and burst into tears for about 5 minutes. I just could not contain how insanely beautiful all of this is and how much love I felt. Complete and total acceptance of everything. 

Stuff like that used to happen to me on traditional psychedelics only 

Edited by kamwalker

2 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

Well about 20 minutes ago I was doing some breath work and I decided to take a hit of my Delta-8 pen at the end of it and I put on some music by Seven Lions. I was overwhelmed with the beauty of reality in that moment and burst into tears for about 5 minutes. I just could not contain how insanely beautiful all of this is and how much love I felt. Complete and total acceptance of everything. 

Stuff like that used to happen to me on traditional psychedelics only 

Delta 8 has given me many beautiful experiences. It has a feeling of being a really clean high in my experience. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

3 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Delta 8 has given me many beautiful experiences. It has a feeling of being a really clean high in my experience. 

Delta 8 is so lovely! I can't praise it enough and it's great for the types of introspection that comes with powerful psychedelics without the harshness that can come with them as well.

I only recently got into it but it's definitely great for coming to realizations! Very smooth. Delta-9 is stronger, but that tends to come with some downsides I find.  Love that I can legally buy it as well.